Reviews for Fire Emblem: Tales from the Outrealms
dragoon109 chapter 2 . 4/16/2016
a problem here is your reasoning. snape didnt betray lily. the prophosiy didnt mention anyone person let alone lily.

lily deserved what she got. and deserved worse.
DinklyAnon chapter 5 . 1/31/2016
Awww its pretty cool seeing someone who likes the Legends EU as well! Will miss it greatly after Episode 7 but thanks for the fic and cool memories from it! I wanna make a request though: Lon-qu and Florina or Seliph and Lucina? Both are FE characters who can only meet through the Outrealms but have a lot of big similarities so it would be fun to see some interaction!
November7th chapter 5 . 2/1/2016
Ah, interesting concept. Interested in how this is going to go, but does seem to require at least watching the movie to know about a few certain parts. Parts such as Ricken and Miriel's... uh... I mean yeah, c'mon they're dead. We all know that.

We all know how this story is going to go for the most part, but I do suppose that is how most fanfictions do play out, haha.

Go watch the new Star Wars, mate.
November7th chapter 4 . 7/14/2015
Nice, almost forgot to read this. Well, better late than never I suppose.

It's a nice little slice in Robin's life here where he is struggling against the idea of fighting Grima and is slowly losing. You've mentioned losing your father to cancer a couple months ago and that must be a terrible blow for you. But you turned some of that sadness around and created this, I can definitely see it in your writing.

It's a mix of hopelessness, struggling with the will to go on (Robin picking up the sword against Grima and you picking up the pen again the your father's death). But it's also a mix of faith that things will turn out for the better. Give it time and know that other people are with you, both friends and strangers alike.

You've created an excellent message, one that we need to remind ourselves from time to time. Thank you for your work and best of luck in your endeavors, friend. Have a good one.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/11/2015
can you do a crossover where male morgan meets Pit from Kid icarus? Those two are so much alike it's scary.
GirthJohnson chapter 1 . 3/9/2015
I liked this chapter. I was with Robin, I expected Gaius's back story to be a kid on the slums, stealing to survive. This was definitely an interesting change of pace. Good chapter!
DaBlazinAsian chapter 2 . 2/18/2015
Haha this us cute. Really nice job
DaBlazinAsian chapter 1 . 2/18/2015
Nice. We don't see many stories where Robin has friendly interaction with other guys
Guest chapter 1 . 2/16/2015
Cool, this is going to be crossovers! Here's my idea: How about Chrom, Robin (can be any gender) and Frederick, interacting with Japan, Italy, and Germany from Hetalia?
smileplease91 chapter 1 . 2/8/2015
Aww, this chapter is really cute. I like how you gave him a back story that is completely plausible and connects his features so well. I hope you keep this up with more characters!
lolrus555 chapter 1 . 2/4/2015
Hmmm... so, if you're gonna cross franchises over, i would love it if there was a chapter with Edward Kenway meeting the Shepherds. Of course, this is just a suggestion, this is still an interesting story.
Gunlord500 chapter 1 . 2/4/2015