Reviews for Alpha Station: A Battlestar Galactica Fantasy Reboot
Love.
skyandclouds chapter 40 . 9/19/2019
This was interesting. Your writing was great , as always
skyandclouds chapter 39 . 9/18/2019
I love this story so much. It's so well written and I love Sasha and Liam. And I love the family that they made all six of them. I just wish the rest of them didn't have to die. I understand why you wrote it this way and it's tragically beautiful but it still makes me sad. I guess I'm kinda grieving too. Especially for D'Anna.I just feel like D'Anna didn't live a life worth living. Not on the show and not on this story. On the show she never had anyone to love deeply and when she got a daughter she lost her before she even got to know her. Even though I'm an atheist myself, I always admired the way she felt about God and anything divine. But I also get the feeling that she needed to believe that everything was part of God's plan, that everything was right because everything felt so wrong. I think that maybe she needed to believe that there is something bigger than her life because her life was not enough and she needed to believe that God loves her because she wasn't loved by anyone else, she didn't love anyone else. Not really. So she loved God and she trusted him with everything she had because she had so much love in her heart and she was yearning to find someone to give it to. So she found her God and she gave him everything she had. Of course, that's just my theory. I might be wrong. I just every time I see her I get the feeling that she has so many and strong feelings and so many thoughts but she can't communicate them. She seems cold but I believe that she's quite the opposite. And I just wanted her to live a life full of love. But I want to believe that in the afterlife she is with Margot and perhaps with her God and she is happy and loved and cherished. From the start of this story this I had this idea. I liked to think -I still do- that many years before this fic D'Anna found a way to get resurrected and came to this world as Xena Warrior Princess. But she didn't have memories of her previous life. And I like to think that because Xena's life might not be perfect but it was full. Xena made a lot of mistakes-as D'Anna did- but at the end, she found her place into this world. And she loved fiercely and selflessly. And when she died in Jappa she got back her memories of both her time as D'Anna and Xena and, even though, she struggled with it at first she managed to accept both of her identities and keep the best traits of those women. I love this story and I know it doesn't fit in your story. But in my mind, while she was dead Xena married Gabrielle and ''reclaimed'' Solan's son so he got to grow up with Xena and Gabrielle and Eve visited all the time with her family. And Xena has this great relationship with Caprica because when she had just died and was lost, Caprica was the one who helped her accept and embrace the part of her that was D'Anna. When Ellen resurrected D'Anna she woke up without her memories as Xena and she was the old D'Anna but when she died in Earth and went back in the afterlife she got her memories back. So when Katya, Alexi, Blaze, and Katya/Kara die they get to be part of that big, crazy family that Xena, Gabrielle, and Caprica have made and it might be strange and they might not always understand the dynamics -because basically Eve in her previous incarnation took part in the murder of her brother- but it doesn't really matter because they all love and support each other. Okay, except Baltar. Xena doesn't love Baltar. But she tolerates him because Caprica loves him and she loves Caprica. And Margot finally gets to have not just one but two loving mothers that she admires and two siblings. Just look at the similarities between Eve and Margot: both pregnancies happened without consent on the mother's part, both girls grew up without their mothers, they both met their mothers when they were in their twenties, they both had trouble accepting their mothers and form a relationship with them. Except for Alexi, Blaze, and Katya, Eve is probably the only other person in the universe who can understand how Margot feels. Funny thing is my favorite character is Laura but I spend 20 minutes writing about D'Anna. Anyway, as I said before I truly love your story and I admire your writing. I hope one day I can write as well as you do. Have a great day!
Charluda chapter 39 . 2/23/2019
Your story was so awesome! I was crying at the end. I think you captured Ellen and Laura perfectly! I couldn't pour it down and I'm quite sadit's over. Thank you for such a wonderful story!
CaptainBadAssMarshmallowFluff chapter 39 . 1/20/2019
I've finally found sine time to finish reading this fic. I love it so so much and I'm glad you left six and baltar out of it, way too much weird drama with them! This was a perfect telling of maternal love, strength and doubt. Bravo, this is the perfect continuation of such a brilliant story. Thank you for taking so much time to create and write these characters.
GUEST chapter 39 . 1/7/2019
STILL READY... PLEASE CONTINUE
GUEST chapter 38 . 12/29/2018
STILL HERE... MORE PLEASE... LOVED THIS FIC...
leezee chapter 38 . 12/29/2018
That was great! Thanks
McGonagallFan chapter 38 . 12/29/2018
Yes, I would like to read more. Bring it on. I loved the New Caprica flashback.
Guest chapter 38 . 12/29/2018
I like it, it is really nice to read. Looking out for another.
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 35 . 11/4/2018
Cool
Remember Crazy chapter 36 . 3/23/2018
Its me lost main on back up never got your last PM. All this has happen before all will happen again.
wkdone chapter 33 . 3/16/2018
Wow. Seriously one of the most satisfying and believable characterizations of Laura and Ellen I've ever read. I've been anticipating how this story was going to end, and was blown away. (I'm still reeling over what happened to Katya.) Can't wait to read the Epilogue tomorrow. Congrats on crossing the finish line!
elizabethrhea chapter 34 . 3/12/2018
I have greatly enjoyed this story over the past several months since I found it and began reading. The ending was beautiful and so satisfying.
O'Neill89 chapter 33 . 3/12/2018
This long chapter was good, I'd say more but this chapter hit me very hard emotionally.