Reviews for Lost Magic: First Contact
1529 chapter 1 . 11/25
It's a good chapter, but I do get tired of authors letting the Nuremburg defense be accepted... it wasn't acceptable at the end of WWII and it isn't acceptable now. Mistakes are one thing, but atrocities are another.
highlander348 chapter 10 . 10/31
This story sucks ass.
feauxen chapter 10 . 10/24
This story is too good to stay abandoned! It has believable characters, a compelling plot, real stakes, and it all just...works! Why would you ever abandon something this good? You promise us more in the final author's note, why can't you make good on that promise!
feauxen chapter 1 . 10/23
Holy damn.

I'm not sure I can say it much better than that...I mean holy damn, that was powerful. I was nearly moved to tears by the freaking prologue. I can't wait for the rest of this story, you clearly know how to write a compelling story.
sivolc2 chapter 1 . 9/8
Definitely the best written fanfic I've read in a long time, not just in written clarity but as a compelling and cohesive story. You've done an amazing job at making all the characters likeable and the stakes ever present, keeping the reader engaged all along the way. Keep it up!
Talonwalker chapter 10 . 9/1
Great story so far, looking forward to the rest. Thanks
capctr chapter 10 . 8/26
Uh, actually, I really quite enjoyed the "info dump", and am quite looking forward to your next chapter.
awesomeness-rocks chapter 10 . 7/10
I almost cried when I Saw how long ago the update date was.

Complex plot, in depth backstory, and interesting characters.

So much fuckin potential

Hope you update again someday
lolkid chapter 1 . 7/2
Did he at least raid everything? He seems quite pathetic...
Bravo13 chapter 1 . 6/18
Epic enough !
AzureLazuli chapter 10 . 6/8
Argh! One of my favorite HPxME stories, and you've stopped on a cliffhanger! :P I'm really looking forward to Harry working with Vakarian, with tension between her and Harper his crew.

Anyway, I like your portrayal of all your characters, especially Harry. And I even like your OCs, which doesn't often happen. Your magic system and history of the HP world is fascinating, and your fight scenes are just awesome. And good grammar and spelling are always a plus. ;)

Hope you someday come back to this, and that your writing brings you much joy! :)
A great start for the story
joshua.obryan.549 chapter 10 . 3/29
execuse me mr. mighty fish,
mayhap could you perchance enlighten me to where you are at in this novel?
signed
Joshua obryan.549
xDxMemeLordxDx chapter 10 . 2/28
It makes me sad to see such a well-written story go un-updated for about two years.
Victorules chapter 10 . 2/8