Reviews for Lost Magic: First Contact
AsynchronousTextureStreaming chapter 10 . 3/21
are you still alive? ik fanfiction usually gets abandoned, but on your profile you said you have the entire story outlined. so if you aren't going to update, could you at least post the remaining outline?
Divine Protector of Skyrim chapter 10 . 11/30/2020
This is by far amongst the best stories in this crossover category that deals with the Wizarding world as a whole being dead. I love the story and can’t wait to see more from this.
BrightSkywalker chapter 10 . 11/23/2020
Wow. Truly fascinating! I've loved every chapter you've published, truly superb writing despite the minor grammar and spelling mistakes.

And I just saw that the last update was in 2015... Gosh darn it... Why do I keep doing this to myself?

This, and Ascension, and several other stories, all end without a conclusion and it's so frustrating!

I hope you return to this one day, I'll be there to read it if you write it.
BrightSkywalker chapter 9 . 11/23/2020
Wow... What a chapter...
BrightSkywalker chapter 8 . 11/23/2020
Fantastic. Gosh, I'm getting close to the end of this story, and I just realized that I don't know if you've had any sequels for this... I havent looked at the author page yet. Please let there be sequels.
BrightSkywalker chapter 7 . 11/22/2020
for some reason, i thought Desolas and Saren were father and son... my memory must be off...

But I'm really intrigued by your early Jack Harper... If Harry could prevent his descent to depravity, he would be an amazing asset.
BrightSkywalker chapter 6 . 11/22/2020
This chapter made me fist pump in triumph and satisfaction several times. Simply fantastic.

And I hope Jack will be smart and help rather than hinder the situation.
Samuel chapter 2 . 11/20/2020
Please write more of this story i need more
BrightSkywalker chapter 5 . 11/22/2020
Salute to the fallen.

An excellent space battle, with excellent strategy, worthy of the best the sci-fi genre has ever produced.

Awesome.
BrightSkywalker chapter 4 . 11/22/2020
This chapter was amazing... As usual.

I think that the interaction between the leaders was one of the most tense (non-violent) scenes I've read in fan-fiction. Truly masterfully done.
BrightSkywalker chapter 3 . 11/22/2020
I'm absolutely loving your work, and I'm fascinated to see where this story goes. Considering English is your second language, your prose and phrases are excellent!

Also, Hermione's notes made me tear up, and broke my heart.

It's interesting that you've made Desolas the instigator for the Reaper takeover and not Saren himself... Fascinating. At first, I was hoping Desolas was trying to re-discover Turian magic, which would have been hella cool.
BrightSkywalker chapter 2 . 11/22/2020
Excellent title for an excellent chapter, considering we know whats coming...
BrightSkywalker chapter 1 . 11/22/2020
Tragic start... Is there no last witch anywhere? I keep searching for stories that offer a hope for the Wizarding world to return. Harry, along with Hermione, or Luna (or both), preserving the legacy of the magical world to help reignite it.

Nevertheless, I love your prose, and on I go to the next chapter.
Cybergades chapter 10 . 11/3/2020
I'll start by saying... Damn. i don't know much about the Mass Effect universe. I never got around to playing the games, but i understand atleast the gist of the background story from friends that have. I admit i'd never thought about crossing these two universes together, and the only reason i even started reading this story was because it was on a list one of my favorite fanfic author's had for their favorite incomplete stories. So i knew going into it that the story was incomplete and likely abandoned.

With all that said, i'm still honestly blown away by how great this story has been so far. there is the odd little grammar issue here and there, but honesty it wasn't anything that couldn't be easily ignored and it barely detracted from the story. My only complete honestly is that it doesn't continue. I feel like i've just been reading harry potter only to have the story stop after the second book.

Still credit where it;s due, you've done a great job here. Perhaps someday you'll come back.
fireball900 chapter 8 . 7/22/2020