Reviews for Lost Magic: First Contact
awesomeness-rocks chapter 10 . 7/10
I almost cried when I Saw how long ago the update date was.

Complex plot, in depth backstory, and interesting characters.

So much fuckin potential

Hope you update again someday
lolkid chapter 1 . 7/2
Did he at least raid everything? He seems quite pathetic...
Bravo13 chapter 1 . 6/18
Epic enough !
AzureLazuli chapter 10 . 6/8
Argh! One of my favorite HPxME stories, and you've stopped on a cliffhanger! :P I'm really looking forward to Harry working with Vakarian, with tension between her and Harper his crew.

Anyway, I like your portrayal of all your characters, especially Harry. And I even like your OCs, which doesn't often happen. Your magic system and history of the HP world is fascinating, and your fight scenes are just awesome. And good grammar and spelling are always a plus. ;)

Hope you someday come back to this, and that your writing brings you much joy! :)
A great start for the story
joshua.obryan.549 chapter 10 . 3/29
execuse me mr. mighty fish,
mayhap could you perchance enlighten me to where you are at in this novel?
signed
Joshua obryan.549
xDxMemeLordxDx chapter 10 . 2/28
It makes me sad to see such a well-written story go un-updated for about two years.
Victorules chapter 10 . 2/8
Is this abandoned?
Victorules chapter 9 . 2/8
I like Harry tries to do the right thing in completely the wrong place for it. As seen here, sometimes one can't disregard the world around them.
Victorules chapter 6 . 2/6
I doubt in such a situation no one dropped a live grenade and killed themselves, or got impaled by flying debris from an explosion. But I guess it isn't too big a deal.
Victorules chapter 5 . 2/6
I guess spacebattles will always fit to the author's laws of spacebattles, so there's not much to say about them.
Victorules chapter 4 . 2/6
This really didn't feel like forced conflict to me, and I like that. Charming bad guys are my favorite bad guys.
Victorules chapter 3 . 2/6
Really enjoyed the angsty memories, it shows that the world of Harry Potter is not so easily forgotten. As a fan of that world, I think every reader likes to see it around somehow, even if only in sad memories.
Victorules chapter 2 . 2/6
Not sure if the facepalm ruined it for me a little, but I am very interested in the conscious ship.
Victorules chapter 1 . 2/6
I've been really interested in stories where Harry is the last of the Wizarding World for a while now, and this intro is just right up my alley. Great job.