Reviews for Cage and Key
spiritofyuva chapter 7 . 7/2
You get the JKR tone and world much better than most fanfics who twist it into something dreary or angsty or just stale. I love what you are doing and please continue. Your work so far is really really good. A subtle rewrite of sorts. Love it. And you don't fall for the typical fanfic pitfalls of making it unbelievably superpowered, the stupid "houses and lords and oaths" crap, and all the ridiculous extreme bashing.
This is a very well written story! I really like where you are going with this and I hope that you come back to finish one day! I eagerly await the I see this updated again.
Excellent story, the plot and dialogue are a pleasure to read. I also think you’ve done very well in constructing the relationship between Harry and the horcrux/magical entity inside of him. Oftentimes their relationship is written to be far too contentious.
Mr.Myself chapter 30 . 2/15
Don't abandon this fam, please, it's a good read.
Nortia2 chapter 30 . 2/11
It's been two years. Time to lose hope I know, but still the story is really good and I haven't forgotten about it :/
Baphiwens chapter 1 . 9/14/2017
No happily ever after?Harry or Daphne is gonna die then?Feels like it...Hmm
A.Lovely.Villain chapter 1 . 7/5/2017
Great start! I was craving some Haphne and your story has hit the spot! Cant wait to read more!
0 Jordinio 0 chapter 9 . 6/18/2017
Bunkbeds? Since when does Hogwarts have bunks?
Guest chapter 30 . 6/3/2017
Hi! I really love your story! I am a huge fan of Daphne and Harry. But there aren't a lot of good and original ones. I am so glad I stumbled upon yours! It's absolutely one of my favorites now! I do hope u update soon though and plan on continuing the story!
sasha1213 chapter 30 . 6/4/2017
Excellent story! Thank you very much. Now I'm just hoping that you will complete it eventually)
George1892 chapter 7 . 5/31/2017
Great chapter! So glad I stumbled onto this story.
average.at.best chapter 30 . 5/29/2017
I really enjoy this story. You clearly put some serious thought and work into this and for that I am grateful.

Thank you!
Guest chapter 4 . 5/17/2017
Hey!
Just a tiny error I would like to correct:

"Spells in particularly he wanted to learn were: the Bone-Breaking curse; spoken as Os Fractionis, Scalpere; a stronger version of the Diffindo, Expulso; a spell that causes an object to explode and the Frigoris Pedes Charm which would momentarily slow an opponent's feet."

Should be in fact:

"Spells in particularly he wanted to learn were: the Bone-Breaking curse, spoken as Os Fractionis; Scalpere, a stronger version of the Diffindo; Expulso, a spell that causes an object to explode and the Frigoris Pedes Charm, which would momentarily slow an opponent's feet."
:) just learnt the grammar rule so it's fresh
Oil on Canvas chapter 1 . 5/16/2017
I just want to remind you of this line: "Dislikes: Anything that is not sweet. Abandoned stories."
xNaruHina chapter 3 . 4/17/2017
Why did Harry not get the Half Blood Princes books? He could have learned Sectumsempra :/