Reviews for Cage and Key
Baphiwens chapter 1 . 9/14
No happily ever after?Harry or Daphne is gonna die then?Feels like it...Hmm
A.Lovely.Villain chapter 1 . 7/5
Great start! I was craving some Haphne and your story has hit the spot! Cant wait to read more!
0 Jordinio 0 chapter 9 . 6/18
Bunkbeds? Since when does Hogwarts have bunks?
Hi! I really love your story! I am a huge fan of Daphne and Harry. But there aren't a lot of good and original ones. I am so glad I stumbled upon yours! It's absolutely one of my favorites now! I do hope u update soon though and plan on continuing the story!
sasha1213 chapter 30 . 6/4
Excellent story! Thank you very much. Now I'm just hoping that you will complete it eventually)
George1892 chapter 7 . 5/31
Great chapter! So glad I stumbled onto this story.
average.at.best chapter 30 . 5/29
I really enjoy this story. You clearly put some serious thought and work into this and for that I am grateful.

Thank you!
Hey!
Just a tiny error I would like to correct:

"Spells in particularly he wanted to learn were: the Bone-Breaking curse; spoken as Os Fractionis, Scalpere; a stronger version of the Diffindo, Expulso; a spell that causes an object to explode and the Frigoris Pedes Charm which would momentarily slow an opponent's feet."

Should be in fact:

"Spells in particularly he wanted to learn were: the Bone-Breaking curse, spoken as Os Fractionis; Scalpere, a stronger version of the Diffindo; Expulso, a spell that causes an object to explode and the Frigoris Pedes Charm, which would momentarily slow an opponent's feet."
:) just learnt the grammar rule so it's fresh
Oil on Canvas chapter 1 . 5/16
I just want to remind you of this line: "Dislikes: Anything that is not sweet. Abandoned stories."
xNaruHina chapter 3 . 4/17
Why did Harry not get the Half Blood Princes books? He could have learned Sectumsempra :/
xNaruHina chapter 1 . 4/17
Daphne is a bitch, holy shit.
MajorChaos13 chapter 30 . 3/3
this is such a great story... i was just wondering if it was abandoned or not.
Six Foot Assassin chapter 16 . 1/9
Ron and Hermione are pretty annoying so far.
Six Foot Assassin chapter 13 . 1/9
Well Harry sucks at making deals. She gets exactly what she wants but Harry gets a bounch of restrictions. I got a bit of a mother vibe from Daphne from that. It was like no dear you can't learn that one it's to dangerous. Doesn't matter that Voldy has several decades more knowledge than you and will be dishing killing curses like candy.

Harry does seem a little too obsessed with "dark" magic. There are plenty useful and powerful spells that aren't labeled as such.
Six Foot Assassin chapter 6 . 1/9
Dumbledore's an idiot who's wasting Harry's time. Yeah, sorry my boy I can't teach you anything nor can I tell you almost anything either never mind that you are our only hope of killing good ol' Tommy for good.