Reviews for Genius in the Puzzle
Mintley8 chapter 14 . 4/29
Awesome! Thank you x
ANGSWIN chapter 14 . 3/2
Wow! Dark and intense...but oh so good! ;)
toolazytologin chapter 14 . 11/26/2016
The best sherlock/hermione fic thks
SilverGhostKitsune chapter 14 . 11/27/2016
*screams* I LOVE IT!
obsedian-dream chapter 2 . 7/15/2016
actually hermione should be 19 since her b-day is september the 19th ... 20 if you count her living her 3de year twice...
slytherhiss chapter 14 . 1/25/2016
He marries her in the middle of his brother's wedding, how very Sherlock of himA lovely read! Congratulations, author, you are magnificent
Slytherin of the Sea chapter 14 . 1/17/2016
Cute! I love it :)
rowenaiscool chapter 14 . 12/15/2015
Did they just get married... at Mycrofts wedding?! Only Sherlock, I swear lol I enjoyed reading this so much
orangemavis chapter 14 . 12/13/2015
wow! that was amazing! very complex you are extremely talented
lupuslady chapter 14 . 10/28/2015
OMG OMG! Im freaking out! I wish I had someone with me to fangirl over with.
THIS WAS SO FUCKING AMAZING! Great writing and what a plot. FUCK that plot! It's 2am and I started this at 8pm thinking i'd just read a few chapters to see if I liked it and then go to bed. Well fuck me side ways, I was totally wrong on so many levels. THIS WAS SO GOOD! Tho i have one complaint, my cat was a bit upset i stayed up late so he kept stepping on my boobs. If they fall off it still be worth it, he is still a bit upset.
Steph1215 chapter 3 . 8/20/2015
Amazing talented brilliant writer you Are SO GREAT
loving-reader-and-writer chapter 14 . 6/24/2015
This was wonderful I loved ot. You did great with all the little clues, hermionies cryptic bits and pieces, and all your twists and turns. Super well written. Ive never seen sherlock only read other fanfics and I still followed along great. Over all lovely peice. My only wish is it didnt end. :) but that is no writing flaw only a fans wish for more.
Brain in the Gutter chapter 14 . 6/21/2015
LOVED IT! Fabulous plot, great characterization, lovely ending!

Keep up the good work!
silent song of shadows chapter 14 . 5/16/2015
I found this an excellent story and will definitely read it multiple times. :D

Shadow
Hobbyfarmer chapter 14 . 5/6/2015
I enjoyed the story, but was disappointed on how you treated Harry. He was a simpering fool in love with Hermione and he did not get the girl. The ass Sherlock did. too bad