Reviews for Genius in the Puzzle
azulkan2 chapter 14 . 5/6
Great story. A bit on the creepy side. I kind of read some parts with one eye closed. Definitely a different premise than I've read before.
Liloq chapter 2 . 4/7
Hermione was born on September 19, 1979 (Harry was born in July 1980 and Ron in March 1980). Her first year at Hogwarts was 1991/1992. She turned twelve her first month at the school. Harry defeated Voldemort in May 1998. Hermione was kidnapped a month after that, so she was nearly 19 years old when she was kidnapped. So she is nearly 20 when she is found.
Shouldn't Ginny be at the school?
Malfoy's account doesn't make any sense. He disparaged Hermione's Muggle family, her blood. And now he is jealous of her Muggle education and attracted to her? And he has a law firm that Muggles may enter? Wasn't he in a pretty bad place after the proceedings at Wizengamot following the war?
He says the students are hand picked but isn't the name of every British magical child written by a quill at Hogwarts after their birth?
VoiceofDionysus chapter 14 . 2/13
That was really well written! I enjoyed it immensely! The dialogue was spot on, the descriptora snappy and the plot very well thoughout. Awesome job.
Mintley8 chapter 14 . 4/29/2017
Awesome! Thank you x
ANGSWIN chapter 14 . 3/2/2017
Wow! Dark and intense...but oh so good! ;)
toolazytologin chapter 14 . 11/26/2016
The best sherlock/hermione fic thks
SilverGhostKitsune chapter 14 . 11/27/2016
*screams* I LOVE IT!
obsedian-dream chapter 2 . 7/15/2016
actually hermione should be 19 since her b-day is september the 19th ... 20 if you count her living her 3de year twice...
slytherhiss chapter 14 . 1/25/2016
He marries her in the middle of his brother's wedding, how very Sherlock of himA lovely read! Congratulations, author, you are magnificent
Slytherin of the Sea chapter 14 . 1/17/2016
Cute! I love it :)
rowenaiscool chapter 14 . 12/15/2015
Did they just get married... at Mycrofts wedding?! Only Sherlock, I swear lol I enjoyed reading this so much
orangemavis chapter 14 . 12/13/2015
wow! that was amazing! very complex you are extremely talented
lupuslady chapter 14 . 10/28/2015
OMG OMG! Im freaking out! I wish I had someone with me to fangirl over with.
THIS WAS SO FUCKING AMAZING! Great writing and what a plot. FUCK that plot! It's 2am and I started this at 8pm thinking i'd just read a few chapters to see if I liked it and then go to bed. Well fuck me side ways, I was totally wrong on so many levels. THIS WAS SO GOOD! Tho i have one complaint, my cat was a bit upset i stayed up late so he kept stepping on my boobs. If they fall off it still be worth it, he is still a bit upset.
Steph1215 chapter 3 . 8/20/2015
Amazing talented brilliant writer you Are SO GREAT
loving-reader-and-writer chapter 14 . 6/24/2015
This was wonderful I loved ot. You did great with all the little clues, hermionies cryptic bits and pieces, and all your twists and turns. Super well written. Ive never seen sherlock only read other fanfics and I still followed along great. Over all lovely peice. My only wish is it didnt end. :) but that is no writing flaw only a fans wish for more.