Reviews for Teaching the Professor to love again
wiccagirl-2005 chapter 57 . 11/15
Wow now that is one evil stepmom, so can't wait to see how the part is going to go and all so as always keep it coming.
Dixie.f.9 chapter 57 . 11/15
Oh this mother needs to loose custody of her son and her spiteful control of him. She sounds like her jealously is controlling her.
leggylover03 chapter 57 . 11/13
I loathe Morgana and hope she gets hers
blackangel150 chapter 57 . 11/13
Oh I hate her
Caraline Fisher chapter 57 . 11/13
well I hate her
This was an amazing chapter! Really, very well done. I love the depth of your story and will be on the edge of my dear friend until the next chapter.
HermioneHotchner1 chapter 57 . 11/13
Update soon!
dinopoodle chapter 56 . 11/1
Great story
blackangel150 chapter 56 . 11/1
Wonder who they are waiting for
scarletkiss18 chapter 56 . 10/31
great chapter as always - even though i'm liking the new snape here i'll kind of convinced he did something weird with lily's corpse and she is the mother of the twins
Dixie.f.9 chapter 56 . 10/30
So who is Severus and Harry meeting?
Wow, very intriguing! I wonder who’s coming. Great job as always!
darkpheonix31 chapter 29 . 10/15
Very interesting backstory for Snape. I could see a lot of it happening just as you described. Although personally I never really understoof why do many people put Alice Longbottom as Harry's 'godmother' considering the Longbottoms were full Aurors and we know the training is three years, so they must have been older than Lily amd James and when Harry meets Neville's grandmother there is no evidence that the two couples knew each other well. Also they were attacked a couple of weeks after Voldemort died so at that point Harry could have gone with her. But creative license is what is so I really shouldn't fault or question your choices.
I also don't think that Snape asked to be in Gryffindor, personally i believe if he had then he would have been allowed to go and his entire life would have been different. I so believe that Snape has regretted choosing a House that would have helped him beat his father rather than the one that would have given him Lily since the day she died. But i still liked how you included it in the story and you could see that Snape has always loved her. I think the change you made about abilities trumping choicies is probably a bit of foreshadowing for the twins being split up, which makes sense
darkpheonix31 chapter 15 . 10/14
I like that you put in the fact that the twins seem so uncomfortable around Snape. I've read other stories that try so hard to get the reader to sympathize with him that they go overboard and make it seem like he lives this entirely secret life where he's the nicest guy in the world. I see Snape much more of a person that doesn't really understand how to be in a loving relationship- with his children or with a woman. He might want to show that he cares but he is a man so concerned with demanding respect that it rarely (if ever) occurs to him to earn it. I think the very fact rhat his first instinct is to lead off with a list of rules with a boy he knows is uncomfortable and probably even scared to be there shows that Snape is a man that is not used to showing concern or comfort. Nice job!
Christine chapter 55 . 10/6
Wait, what? So Lily was their mother...? But how...? They were born after Lily died, right? Unless... unless they were carried and birthed by a surrogate? I hope you soon unravel this mystery!

I really enjoy this story, by the way. :-)