Reviews for Teaching the Professor to love again
Hughes Ogure chapter 42 . 9/30
...this is awful. I wish you wouldn't follow the canon so much. Harry's actions do not fit his new situation
BlueWater5 chapter 62 . 9/27
Nice story! I'm looking forward to finding out who the mother of the twins is and how they ended up with Snape, to seeing if Brendan ever gets to know his father, and the reaction of Hogwarts to the twins.
leggylover03 chapter 62 . 9/27
Yay! I look forward to the next chapter
Daniel6 chapter 62 . 9/26
I hope Ginny isn't writing down Mrs Ginny Potter in her journals. Seems to me she already has a massive crush on Harry. And that he doesn't need.
I love Snape as a dad!
Please don’t wait too long for the next chapter ... please, I can’t wait !
Lovely chapter! I look forward to the ball and any drama that may come up.
I can’t to see what happens if all three ( Harry and the twins get in trouble) Has Snape ever disciplined the twins ?
Dixie.f.9 chapter 61 . 9/9
You find out that Harry is your son and your life changes. Even other parents are looking at you differently.
blackangel150 chapter 61 . 9/9
Severus needs to see that he indeed is a good person and that he can and does help others
Thank you for another amazing chapter. I look forward to each and every one . I just can’t express how happy and thankful I am when I see you have updated . I love your writing style ! I hope the kids get into mischief in this gigantic manor . I totally would be !
I hope you update soon ... real soon ... thanks again!
leggylover03 chapter 61 . 9/9
Maybe Ginny will talk to Lily
Great chapter! I loved it and look forward to the next one. As always, I do enjoy any Snape and Harry angst/tension.
I hope your going to post soon .. I can’t wait to read about about my fav. fam. Your still there right ?
JenMur chapter 60 . 8/23
Very good story. Spent some time reading this all of the way through. Party should be interesting
Can’t wait for Harry and the twins to get caught up into mischief :)