Reviews for Father of the Bride
COforlife chapter 31 . 8/20/2020
oh, my god, what a rollercoaster! I don't think, after all 3 stories, I can hate luthor more! I LOVED the chapter that alfred defended the manor! All in all, great Job! I'll move on to the next! :)
Guest chapter 11 . 11/27/2019
Dick would not be afraid of a bunch of manhaters not to mention their fulares are nothing compared to Batman's
Guest chapter 24 . 11/7/2019
Beating Bruce to talk? Uh that Never works out well for poor soul who tries
Sforzanto2711 chapter 31 . 7/30/2018
Your fic made me so tension and depress every chapters.
Finally Bruce and Diana married and having a baby.
I cant believe I will finish your long fics coz my english is poor . Love your writing
Supermaster51 chapter 31 . 5/26/2018
the batman's ways to do the things are out of the normality, showing why Wonder Woman is so intrigated for him, in change, her other lovers are very borings and rutinaries
LVezz chapter 15 . 11/26/2017
So for those of you who have seen JL. Is it looking like our author will get their wish? It sure looked to me that there may be a WWBM hook up in the next one! ALL THE SIGNS ARE THERE! I am pleased to report.
LVezz chapter 14 . 11/26/2017
So sad and so unbelievably DARK!
Lara Vezzani chapter 20 . 11/26/2017
Glad that Diana's been fixed by Hades,but damn! What a mean father! Great title though!
LVezz chapter 10 . 11/26/2017
Indigestion! Love it! Lol
Lara Vezzani chapter 8 . 11/25/2017
Great build up to the obvious blow out between Hades and Diana! Loved the strip flash cards btw
Lara Vezzani chapter 5 . 11/25/2017
No one else would have them! Lol
Lara Vezzani chapter 3 . 11/25/2017
But WILL they get msrried? Lol
Lara Vezzani chapter 2 . 11/25/2017
Very precursor to what doom lies ahead. I LIKE it!
alygator.xandra chapter 8 . 4/20/2017
I love how this story is going. I always get emotionally involved in a well written story and this is one of the best.
Legionis chapter 31 . 1/1/2017
They are so in love... the gods and Diana's father tests were amazing. you are very creative. But it's very dificult in my opinion nobody guess Bruce Wayne is Batman with he marres wonder Woman, would be interessant a fic when Batman's secreat identity is discovery. thanks! I love your fanfictions!