Reviews for Genesis
Katescats chapter 2 . 5/11/2007
Hi

I just read your story it was very good.
Bec-Bec chapter 2 . 12/6/2002
Awesome opossum! Okay, it's a dorky saying, but this was great. I'm just getting into Taking the moment and look forward to more of your work soon. Good Job!

PS: I loved the jab about he postal worker, was that really in the first ep? I've never actually seen it. There are still about thirteen episodes scattered throughout the first three seasons, that I've never seen...sigh. Do you have a complete video collection? I'm working on mine. I've got the Inner Sense in it's original two hour format, and both of the movies from their first run through. Anyway, enough of my jabbering, I'm off to read more. Keep up the great work!
Bec-Bec chapter 1 . 12/6/2002
Okay, I'm your new biggest fan. your stuff is great! I especially loved the part where "Parker lit another cigarette and lowered her head to bang it on the desk." That was great! The hands on the glass was adorable, totally like when they first met. It's really cool that you decided to cover this early part of the story, most people don't. Keep up the good work!
Sauron764 chapter 2 . 12/4/2002
I loved this. the line about Miss Parker protecting Jarod, not stalking him, made me LMAO!
Eyes-Only-Angel chapter 2 . 12/4/2002
hi read ya story and I liked it