Reviews for Bumper Stickers
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2017
This story was a ray of sunshine. Dick and Damian's exchanges were hilarious and you handled Bruce's dealing with emotions very well. Funny, well worth it read.
The BatThing chapter 1 . 10/8/2017
This was lovely. :)
Kiragecko chapter 1 . 8/15/2017
My affection, like Damian's, prefers to be expressed through sounds of irritation. Complaints about Dick being ill and tired and Bruce still being difficult. Why can't he just be a good dad? Why did you have to write him being prickly and bad with emotions? I enjoyed it so much, and it wouldn't have rung as true if Bruce was GOOD at this, but still. He was doing a bad job and how DARE he?

This is a bad attempt at expressing love and thanks for this wonderful story.
mahlia chapter 1 . 7/25/2017
I'm laughing so hard my face hurts- I love how you write the Damian and Dick dynamic. And how you captured how out of place Bruce feels? SO GOOD. Thanks for sharing this- it's absolutely wonderful!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2017
This is so great I keep coming back to reread it. I LOVE your characterization of Dick, you're spot on by say he beats back shadows and turns life into a circus. Also he cares so much for Damian; its so sweet. This fic is awesome and I can't fully express why.
Bluestelue chapter 1 . 7/7/2017
Very cute, liked it a lot dang
Thanks for the good read
childprodigywriter2598 chapter 1 . 7/7/2017
this story is so funny but sweet!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/17/2017
This is WONDERFUL! I love your characterization of Dick because he's so sweet and funny and amazing, and Damian's affection and denial is precious! Bruce is... trying.
Leyna4eva chapter 1 . 3/15/2017
I love this! I love how Damian and Dick are close and how they show it! And I love the changes they made! :)))
Marz1 chapter 1 . 3/13/2017
Good story. Good balance, not too fluffy, not too Angsty.
NoMeImporta32 chapter 1 . 2/26/2017
CUTE!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/21/2017
I love this so much thank you
BanannaSlapz517 chapter 1 . 2/18/2017
THIS IS AMAZING my heart is glowing also it made me smile
Bookworm85 chapter 1 . 1/27/2017
The interactions between Dick and Damian were perfect. Their close relationship makes me smile.

'Over a decade later, Dick was still beating back shadows and turning their life into a circus. And Bruce was still a little boy hiding in them because he didn't know how to make the damned feelings stop.' - Great line.
Xenitha chapter 1 . 12/7/2016
I have to tell you how much I enjoyed this story! Plastering the back of a Mercedes with the most embarrassing bumper stickers is JUST what Dick would do to get a rise out of Damian! Not to mention the bumper sticker on the batmobile. Poor Bruce seems to have very little humor of his own, so he gets by with borrowing Dick's and thank God for it!

And I can totally picture Dick sitting in the front row of the school play wearing a sign saying something like, "Damian's Dad". The mind boggles. Thank you so much for a smile and a chuckle when I needed it.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »