Reviews for Bumper Stickers
MoonlightMystery13.3 chapter 1 . 5/12
Heartfelt snark, and sneaky therapy, my favorite things. Seriously, though, this story made me laugh, come close to tears, and "awwwwww," all at different times. I really love your work, and I'll be sure to keep reading. Thanks for sharing!
Anna Keen chapter 1 . 5/6
I love the father son bond Dick and Damian have developed
Golden Bearded Dragon chapter 1 . 2/16
Oh, gosh. That was beautiful. Stunningly exquisite. :) So very, very amusing to read.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2017
This story was a ray of sunshine. Dick and Damian's exchanges were hilarious and you handled Bruce's dealing with emotions very well. Funny, well worth it read.
The BatThing chapter 1 . 10/8/2017
This was lovely. :)
Kiragecko chapter 1 . 8/15/2017
My affection, like Damian's, prefers to be expressed through sounds of irritation. Complaints about Dick being ill and tired and Bruce still being difficult. Why can't he just be a good dad? Why did you have to write him being prickly and bad with emotions? I enjoyed it so much, and it wouldn't have rung as true if Bruce was GOOD at this, but still. He was doing a bad job and how DARE he?

This is a bad attempt at expressing love and thanks for this wonderful story.
mahlia chapter 1 . 7/25/2017
I'm laughing so hard my face hurts- I love how you write the Damian and Dick dynamic. And how you captured how out of place Bruce feels? SO GOOD. Thanks for sharing this- it's absolutely wonderful!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2017
This is so great I keep coming back to reread it. I LOVE your characterization of Dick, you're spot on by say he beats back shadows and turns life into a circus. Also he cares so much for Damian; its so sweet. This fic is awesome and I can't fully express why.
Bluestelue chapter 1 . 7/7/2017
Very cute, liked it a lot dang
Thanks for the good read
childprodigywriter2598 chapter 1 . 7/7/2017
this story is so funny but sweet!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/17/2017
This is WONDERFUL! I love your characterization of Dick because he's so sweet and funny and amazing, and Damian's affection and denial is precious! Bruce is... trying.
Leyna4eva chapter 1 . 3/15/2017
I love this! I love how Damian and Dick are close and how they show it! And I love the changes they made! :)))
Marz1 chapter 1 . 3/13/2017
Good story. Good balance, not too fluffy, not too Angsty.
NoMeImporta32 chapter 1 . 2/26/2017
CUTE!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/21/2017
I love this so much thank you
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »