Reviews for Mind Over Matter
Guest chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Cool! Keep it going.. :-)
jfg207 chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
SML?
huntress k chapter 1 . 6/14/2003
it was awesome "please" write more.

Huntress K
Laurie chapter 1 . 3/13/2003
Great story. I love DA stories that have Logan still in a wheelchair. Having been in a wheelchair my whol life it was nice to see a show with a character like Logan.

I never gave much thought as to whether the exo-skeleton would really work, I just never liked it because it took away from his disability. Great job. I look forward to reading your other stories.
gilenagile chapter 1 . 12/7/2002
This was wonderful. Totally Season 1 in every way. Great writing.
Rachel Wilder chapter 1 . 12/6/2002
Well, it would be nice if it continued, but my imagination works pretty well too! I liked the alternative version very much...very real and not quite as Hollywood as DA!
b l a c k r o s e 9 chapter 1 . 12/6/2002
that was really sweet LOVED IT!

ME
Megan chapter 1 . 12/5/2002
Good job. Interesting concept - the exoskeleton notion never had me completely sold on its feasibility. The way you integrated that into the story was very well done.
Alaidh chapter 1 . 12/5/2002
Thank you so much for writing this! That exo drove me crazy in S2!

And Flushed? I'm drooling just thinking about the swaying scene! Logan is way more sexy on wheels than with that exo any day. Sigh.
Kyre chapter 1 . 12/4/2002
Hee hee, I've never gotten goofy and justified my drooling at the end of any of my fics, so I giggled when I read your ending A/N. I definitely agree with you, though.

I am sooooooo glad to see S1 Max and Logan again. You got their characterizations exactly right. I find it more difficult to write S1 fic now (although I won't quit) because their S2 personalities keep crawling back into my head and getting in the way, and the same goes for some of the S1 fic I read now. But while I was reading this, it was so easy to picture the characters in my head and see only their S1 personalities. THANK YOU for that.

I'm also glad to see a fic that fixes the nitpick. The show's writers missed the obvious, didn't they? I often think they just pulled a number (T8) out of the air and didn't stop to consider its ramifications. *rolls eyes*

Minor nitpick for you: The phrase is "For all intents and purposes..."

Heh, I also liked how you pointed out that Logan wasn't very built in S1. His better physique was one of the few things that I appreciated about S2. ;)

Other things I liked about this fic:

-the shoes

-Sebastian telling Logan that Max would be mad at him for hanging up like that (loved it!)

-remembering the anniversary of the shooting (it tends to get left out of Meow fics, and seemed to be forgotten altogether in Meow itself)

-Original Cindy reminding Max how much she's attracted to Logan (also, the subsequent shower)

-Logan realizing how much he's upset Max

-Max telling Logan how she appreciated the fact that he didn't try to get into her pants like other guys did (very accurate S1 characterization of Max there)

-Max and Logan opening up to each other, believably

Ahhhhh. Good writing, as usual. Thanks to your friend for betaing so you could post this!

P.S. I read your other reviews, before posting this one, and I'm glad I did, 'cause I want to second Kasman's request. Finish Elysium! :)
Rajana chapter 1 . 12/4/2002
I always thought that the exo wouldn't work either, but it was (is?) TV after all, right? Still glad you wrote a "correct" version of Meow.

I like it a lot.
veggie5 chapter 1 . 12/4/2002
Loved your take on this episode! :D Sorry... but I found that part where Logan hangs up on her hilarious... especially her reaction! :D This was a great fic... and I loved the portrayal of both Max and Logan! Keep up the great fics!
Quarkz chapter 1 . 12/4/2002
That was so cute! Please keep doing stories like that, we need more M/L out there! This one wasnt all that angst, it did have a happy fluffy ending which is what I like to see! Your right about the Logan/Exo thing...hrm..*ponders* I think he looks hotter in it because he walks funny. Well Im about done, please write more! Toodles!
Kasman chapter 1 . 12/3/2002
That was wonderful. Finished it with a tear in my eyes. Now, would you please finish Elysium.
a fan chapter 1 . 12/3/2002
Gteat job dealing with a the possibility that the exo wouldn't work at all. Very reastically portrayed. The decidedly non-angsty ending was great too.