Reviews for A New Path
rgold244 chapter 6 . 6/10
Are you coming back to this?
cardsfn1977 chapter 6 . 3/29
You're welcome.
ad694 chapter 6 . 3/26
Nice story. I never really cared for the grace aviation part of the story although, later on, the Mattie character was ok. I’m looking forward to when he meets with the White House Chief of Staff.
Ky111 chapter 6 . 3/25
Great chapter, still really looking forward to seeing what business the White House has with Harm.

Really good that Harm and Mattie now have a basic plan next they have to implement it and hope it'll all work out. It's still going to take a lot of work.

Until the next one.
Exciting, where do you tanke us now?
Like this story and hope you updated it soon!
ijnfleetadmiral chapter 5 . 2/3
Looking forward to reading more of this...perhaps Harm still has a way back into the Navy?
fictionalmike chapter 5 . 1/28
An excellent spin on the "life after Paraguay" alternate path for Harm. I like the ideas and always felt that both Jennifer and (especially) Catherine provide a rich seam of possibilities. You hint at Harm's thoughts about fatherhood in his early 40s - time is running out! I can't wait to see Chapter 6 and find out what the White House wants. More, please!
OK Read your story that had Harm reconnecting with Meg & was sad to see it was not continuing BUT I also like Harm & Jen stories so please continue this!
cardsfn1977 chapter 5 . 12/29/2017
Nice job so far. 1 thing I noticed: earlier in the story, you mentioned Harm didn't have a TV. In this chapter you said that he still had the one from the Angel Shark investigation. Just thought I'd let you know. Like I said, nice job.
griffin29 chapter 5 . 12/24/2017
I found this story years ago and with each new chapter I get another reason to want to read the next chapter. Keep them coming.
jslee102 chapter 5 . 12/23/2017
I had to start over from the beginning because I forgot what the story was about. A cliffhanger after the wait is probably a but uncool, but it was nice to see that others will see Mac for what she did.
ad694 chapter 5 . 12/23/2017
Now you've given a 'cliffhanger'. I'm hoping the next chapter will come soon, thanks.
Ky111 chapter 5 . 12/23/2017
Great chapter, glad Harm basically told Sturgis everything that had happened. Now Sturgis can make more informed decisions about how he acts now and also has information about the events that unfolded and something to compare what ever Mac may tell him or whatever rumours that either already are or may start circling around the office/through the grapevine. I also hated how Harms and Sturgis's deteriorated at the end of the series and it never really made sense either.

I wonder what the White House wants with Harm, I'm guessing it's a job offer someone who's done as much as Harm has for country and service would occasionally be mentioned in briefings with the President, also between several politicians, SecNav and high ranking Military officers I'm sure Harm is fairly well known to the President. Plus the President would of been briefed about Paraguay as that was a huge nearly political clusterfuck plus Harm also was awarded a medal by the previous President in the rose garden so plenty of reasons why the President of the United States would know of Harm, even keep tabs or take an interest when he learns Harm is currently unemployed. Although strictly speaking just because the Chief of Staff has called him doesn't mean he's meeting with the President.

So I think it goes without saying that you have piqued my interest.

Until the next one.
PBLLady chapter 4 . 6/20/2016
Byrhthelm has written several stories starting with Giving It a Try with Catherine as the romantic lead in Harm's life. They are well written and I love the interaction between the two. Out of all the pairings besides Mac, my two favorite are Catherine and Jen. So this seems to be going one way or the other romantically. Hopefully, there will a friendship with the other. I do love Mattie and so glad to see her appearance here. No matter who Harm ends up with, hopefully both women can help Harm and Mattie. Catherine and Jen would be better role models than Mac. Although Mac has fought the bottle, she can be mean and vindictive. Not something a role model should be. Please give us an update soon.