Reviews for Godling Ascending
agent satoshi chapter 5 . 5/9
she is reading Naruto isn't she.
Mr. Medic chapter 9 . 5/7
Grindelwald 'used' Hitler?
evil genus chapter 20 . 5/6
I love this, hope you are inspired to continue this year
jackmylad 2 chapter 1 . 4/7
We in England where Harry potter is set we don't have grades like 1st 2nd and 3rd but years and it goes like this infant school years 1 and 2 junior school witch is years 3-6 and senior school's years 7-11
DarkVaporeon 23 chapter 20 . 3/18
Well this was interesting read.

I rarely find good Harry putter x Percy Jackson crossover fanfic.

Well whenever you do update, no matter how long I'll wait. I look forward to see what the next books have in stall for Heri and who her Demi-god mother is. Till then get well and better soon
RoseeQueen chapter 20 . 3/5
Ahhh I enjoyed reading this so far! I hope it eventually continues
cassnova5424 chapter 6 . 2/16
I've been waiting so long to finally see skeeter get squished...thank you!
24michael chapter 20 . 2/16
Gods! this was awesome I hope you update soon.
Reaper1990 chapter 9 . 2/8
Lol she did eat a dementor.
Reaper1990 chapter 3 . 2/8
What about Susan bones?
Reaper1990 chapter 1 . 2/7
You put harry in the story you meant heri?
owl3764 chapter 20 . 2/3
Great story. I wish there were more, or a completion... or a discontinued tag in the description.
I've noticed that authors that keep starting new stories rarely finish any. Sad...
I won't disappoint myself by reading any others that you've part-written, even though I've enjoyed the way you write.
Best of luck with whatever you're current endeavours are.
LoubellRose chapter 20 . 1/23
I loved reading this the first time and I love rereading it just the same. Hopefully we'll see it continued soon.
LBR
JustReadingNewGuy chapter 3 . 12/24/2021
So, I'm rereading this one until you can (or want) to update. And I was thinking, just who the hell is Heri's Olympic parent? I can't believe I missed it, it's so fucking obvious. Herakles, Hera's gift! James and Lily were blessed by Hera herself! Has to be!
ImperialProcrastination chapter 3 . 12/14/2021
damn thats a gift and a half
1,607 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »