Reviews for Godling Ascending
MangoPeanutSituation chapter 2 . 9/19
Rereading this chapter hurts, especially when you see all these bright eyed Firsties and contrast them to the more recent chapters.
And Neville. Oh Neville. I thought it was a hyperbole, but it turned out to be foreshadowing.
era-romance chapter 14 . 9/17
update soon pretty please.
Redb4Black chapter 9 . 9/2
... And shit just got down
JakOvsumTrade chapter 14 . 8/26
I only discovered this story recently, but it's given me something to break up the monotony of work. Excited to see where you take it, you are a very good author.
CharitinaX chapter 14 . 8/25
This story is absolutely INSANE. The length of the chapters, the plot, the character development... I'm utterly convinced that I could not find a better crossover if I tried.
ExiledValkyrie chapter 5 . 8/25
Which arm was it?
ShadeVarden chapter 14 . 7/27
Well, I hope you're gonna keep writing, because I think I'll go dig a hole and cry if you don't (not that I haven't shed enough tears to fill a river by now).
renextronex chapter 1 . 7/24
a fem Harry named Herakles... I'ts official, I've seen everything there is to see
clara954 chapter 14 . 7/23
This story is wonderful and I actually clapped in delight when Nergal's name was revealed as I immediately connected him to the Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy. Alongside the humor and well-written plot, the heartwrenching drama this story displays is fantastic.
Newest Reader chapter 14 . 7/23
Please update I would like to know how much more involved she will be with the Gods.
Somethingoriginalbutisn't chapter 12 . 7/17
Where is Marcus at tho
BigRayGunMK3 chapter 14 . 7/9
update plz
Kurama00 chapter 1 . 7/8
Fudging heck I've been looking for a story I had started reading and then couldn't find again for months. this might just be it. I'll review again if I'm right.
Colleen464 chapter 14 . 7/5
I can not wait for the next chapter
bassoongirl14 chapter 14 . 6/22
I really love this story so far! Amazing job!
1,118 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »