Reviews for Godling Ascending
Ya know, Herakles is a male name, both in sound and meaning. Can't you do at least a modicum of research or is even that higher than you, you arrogant snob
Pinkypi chapter 20 . 5/2
I just wish I could remember who Heri's godly parents are at this point since this chapter gave no indication of recognition from any of the main Olympians and I know her fathers like some really ancient being from a different thing all together.
marsolino chapter 7 . 5/1
Hey Heri owns like 40% of the Prophet, can she do anything about it?
irinamuhamedova4 chapter 20 . 4/29
Превосходно. Продолжение пожалуйста.
marsolino chapter 2 . 4/29
What happened to Susan Bones?
matthew.robar23 chapter 17 . 4/28
I really hate heri having the intelligence of a house elf, and missing memories are the worst it feels like a cop out to redo character development
matthew.robar23 chapter 2 . 4/27
The name only threw me off because it’s hard to roll of the tongue, and it protagonist names should be unique to/in the story but not that uncommon
tone death chapter 20 . 4/21
I love that Heri was asleep and that’s why she was acting odd. Also loved Ollie and Hedwig rescuing Luke at the last second.
Betta186 chapter 19 . 4/21
Absolutely adore your work. And I really can't wait for Hari to regain her memories and fix the problem with her soul.
vgamit2103 chapter 20 . 4/21
Good work
Betta186 chapter 11 . 4/21
OMG Hari will become a goddess? I can't wait. Also I really want to know who is her Olympian parent
Well this is a surprise, but a very pleasant one

YEEEE! Looks like we're getting some canon divergence now. I love how much priority Luke places over Heri.
vampirejoyce16 chapter 20 . 4/17
thank you for updating. I am hoping we can get some more information on Heri's situation next chapter
crimson hearts chapter 20 . 4/16
ok wow, I don't remember when I read the last chapter but I am so glad there was an update. I absolutely loved it. I want more. I want to know who her Greek parent is and I cant wait for everyone else to find out too.
lol she was literally too willful to die
1,557 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »