Reviews for A God Amongst Men
mohisun chapter 1 . 7/15
people keep complaining why this story like this. this not logic or whatever. or this is not naruto characteristics or whatever. I think when reading a fanfic you have to bo more open minded on how the author writing the story that suits to his or hers idea. the reason naruto didn't behaved like the original himself is because well this is a fan fiction. there are reasons fanfic is called fanfic. you didn't like it then just walk away...sorry for the bad English. ..it is not my native language.
ElDaniWar chapter 29 . 6/14
All the drama, dragging the relationships too much to the point that the end of the story came and did not end up paired with anyone.

Good story, I enjoy reading it a lot, but as for the romance I was a bit disappointed.
demonicdie chapter 13 . 6/13
how he can be a god if he cant take 2 S-rank mage.
fuck author i drop this bulshit
Chicwowwow chapter 20 . 5/31
Didn't Angel only learn to do the Angel summon thing later on, I thought she was a celestial mage during the Nirvana arc
Applause to you dude! First time I actually finished a super long fanfiction, even though it was 29 chapters there was atleast 10k words each one, I enjoyed it. Hope you make a sequel that would somehow involve the Ootsutsuki Clan and Kaguya coming. Or one where both worlds combine because of Naruto traveling back and forth it clashes the dimensions against each other.
Naruto vs God Serena, hopefully that will happen in this fanfic because it would be pretty epic since God Serena calls himself God and Naruto calls himself Kami he'll want to test Serena.

Kami vs God
SugarFairyT chapter 12 . 5/13
Awww I wanted some naruto x Ultear!
Yo chapter 4 . 5/3
Nice
Silly. Laughable chapter 5 . 4/18
This was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Boring. Boring to read overall.

I AM KAMI KNEEL BEFORE ME. But not really the fire you used still hurts and its going to take me a few paragraphs to beat you but as i was saying *Ahem*
KNEEEL MERE MORTAL MWAHAHAHA.

Seriously. This isnt naruto. This is an oc using narutos looks so more people will read your shit fic
knarf3 chapter 1 . 4/12
I don't understand how this story has ~2.3k both in favourites and follows when the premise is so infantile. Hatred isn't some finite thing one can just seal away and be done with it.
Ltbutterfly287 chapter 2 . 3/28
Also in earthland shinobi wouldn’t be that strong the average shinobi would be stronger than the average wizard but wizards massively outnumber them. Also a kage level shinobi couldn’t be compared with a wizard saint. The shinobi strongest couldn’t hold out for more than a minute against the wizards strongest.
Ltbutterfly287 chapter 2 . 3/28
You are using the term international criminal wrong, that implies he’s a criminal in another continent. Which he wasn’t.
Ltbutterfly287 chapter 1 . 3/28
So this is a naruto based ending of Code Geas. But at the beginning.
trex0428 chapter 1 . 3/3
I suggest you rewrite the start to something much believable like he was using a never dissappearing shadow clone to make his death look real and went hiding then seal himself so he could watch if his plans have work or something like that or he could have sasuke rinnegan and has a way to travel through dimensions
DarksiderForever chapter 3 . 2/24
silly blayt if you were suddenly dumped in a place you didn't know you'd want to read up on shit to make sure you didn't get cucked by not knowing history or getting your hands on everything