Reviews for Sharks
PhantomZebra chapter 4 . 3/24/2006
UPDATE!
Sashenka Greenleaf chapter 8 . 11/25/2005
You are such a brilliant writer-everything really flows together-wonderful job.
Celestra chapter 8 . 5/26/2005
An excellent and chilling piece of fiction, I must say. Though gory in nature, your story was masterfully written with eloquence. Very true to the dark nature of the book itself, which, though about children, is not really *for* children - likewise to your own work. I commend you.
Syndromia chapter 7 . 9/4/2004
Hey, once again, I loved it. I just thought I owed you a big thanks! I finally read the book. I'd seen all the movies. The book is even better than the movie. And your right, the disney version is really really bad!
Syndromia chapter 8 . 8/1/2004
That was deep. I truely enjoyed it. I was nearly in tears when Yekin and Smee went into Hook's quarters and found him dead. Please write more.
ADR chapter 2 . 7/14/2004

chow
ADR fuck you chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
fuck you
ImaginaryObserver chapter 1 . 5/19/2004
I have not as of yet read your story, but find that I must already congratulate you. How I dislike those that utterly ignore the orginal book as reference to their fanfic. It is truly refreshing. My thanks.
Lena chapter 8 . 12/30/2003
Every time I read this story, it gets better. My only wish is for you to write more Hook stories. Your characterization is simply marvelous.
Daroga's Rainy Daae chapter 8 . 12/19/2003
Beautiful, beautiful ending! I can't believe I never reviewed it, I read it so long ago! But I guess I forgot and have come back to read this again and discovered I hadn't reviewed the last chapter! I love this story so much, it's a definite favorite of mine! Thank you for writing this, and I hope you write much more in the future!
dusty chapter 8 . 7/27/2003
Brilliant, dark, wonderful. Can't think of anything to improve! I read the first few chapters, and i've come back for more.

Pity how little other stuff there is based on book canon, eh?

Write more stuff, it's good.
Princess Toadstool chapter 8 . 4/17/2003
I guess youre done with this story, so you may not even see this. However, I wish to thank you greatly for the wonderful charaqcter of Hook that you kept true to the original. I saw the Disney movie as a kid, and always enjoyed it. However, I always thought that even with the appealing story, there was something dark under the layers of paint-cell and film. So, adventurous soul that I am, I went off and read the original by MR. Barrie. I was astounded. I still enjoyed Peter, but the character that captured my heart was Hook. I was, as you said, "Quite fond of him." It takes great skill and talent to make a horrible villian that you can't help but admire and respect. And it takes skill to keep true to that character true to itself. Thankyou for the most enjoyable read, I appreciated it!
Lena chapter 8 . 4/9/2003
Lovely. So nice, though too short. :( I love the way you portray Hook- how he can be so bloodthirsty and yet so peaceful, it is almost as if he were two different men altogether...
Enola chapter 8 . 4/6/2003
Wonderful story! I love your eloquence and your descriptive style. It was surprisingly refreshing to have a story without Peter Pan in it (he is my favorite character), and I look forward to reading some of your other fiction (we seem to have many of the same likes). I also liked your footnotes to the original story; the original PP is indeed a very dark and haunting book, and your characters certainly do it justice.

I'm hard pressed to find anything negative to say about this story. I'm too much of an amature writer (but a professional reader), and I found myself too immeshed in the story to pick out anything wrong. Instead, I decided to just let you know how much I enjoyed it. This is the first review I've ever posted. Thank you for making it a positive one!
Jessica chapter 8 . 4/5/2003
I just read the last chapter...so amazing! Your characterizations were superb! Bravo!