Reviews for Forever in Love
gina7252 chapter 24 . 2/1
Please continue with this story! It is truly an amazing story and I am loving it!
Guest chapter 24 . 12/16/2017
Please finish this story! It is truly one of my favorites along with Forbidden Lust! It is so good, your writing is a true treasure. As your fan, I am begging you to update!
Sandy48 chapter 24 . 12/17/2017
Please keep going! You have me hooked! I hope there will be more to come in the near future!
Guest chapter 24 . 11/26/2017
Please, I miss your writing so much and this story. Please update. Your fans, me, miss you more than words can describe
SweetAlly83 chapter 24 . 9/12/2017
I am loving this story! Please up date soon! Can't wait to find out if and when they will get pregnant! Keep up the great writing!
bellybutton79 chapter 24 . 9/5/2017
Please please update soon!
jkr22 chapter 24 . 6/12/2017
I loved both your stories so much. I know it's been a while, but I would love for you to continue and finish "Forever in Love". You're a terrific and talented author.
fruupke chapter 24 . 6/11/2017
I just finished borh of your stories. First of all, wow! Great writing and great story! I'm just sad you didn't finish the last one. You left so many things un-answered. I know you haven't updated in over a year, but I hope you will one day finish this story. I really LOVED it! X
anonymous chapter 1 . 5/14/2017
fuck the dirty lil slut harder you macho
Doddlebuggs chapter 24 . 5/10/2017
I'm hooked on your stories please update soon!
Guest chapter 24 . 4/4/2017
I so love your stories, I hope that someday you'll be able to finish them! Thank you for sharing what you have with all of us, you have incredible talent! I didn't want this to end! I wanted them to get pregnant and go through all that.. Anyway one day I hope!
NikkiG26 chapter 24 . 3/3/2017
I've have read both of your stories and enjoyed them both thus far. I hope you continue to write them when you have time in future maybe and finish the story. Hope all is well.
Karen Cullen Grey chapter 21 . 1/2/2017
please tell me you have Christians pov of this chapter.
lauren11165 chapter 24 . 12/20/2016
I just found this story and read both in 2 days please finish
JadeVancleave chapter 24 . 12/5/2016
so... how's life? everything okay? BRUH UR STORY IS TOO GOOD TO BE LEFT INCOMPLETE. BRUH! anyway- hope things have been well to you.