Reviews for Forever in Love
Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please update and finish this story! I’ve read both more times than I can count. It’s one of my faves and I definitely miss it. So please say that you’ll dig deep and find the inspiration to finish it. Especially for those who have stuck by you. Can’t wait to hear from you.
rcjr3905 chapter 24 . 3/25
please continue
gina7252 chapter 24 . 2/1
Please continue with this story! It is truly an amazing story and I am loving it!
Guest chapter 24 . 12/16/2017
Please finish this story! It is truly one of my favorites along with Forbidden Lust! It is so good, your writing is a true treasure. As your fan, I am begging you to update!
Sandy48 chapter 24 . 12/17/2017
Please keep going! You have me hooked! I hope there will be more to come in the near future!
Guest chapter 24 . 11/26/2017
Please, I miss your writing so much and this story. Please update. Your fans, me, miss you more than words can describe
SweetAlly83 chapter 24 . 9/12/2017
I am loving this story! Please up date soon! Can't wait to find out if and when they will get pregnant! Keep up the great writing!
bellybutton79 chapter 24 . 9/5/2017
Please please update soon!
jkr22 chapter 24 . 6/12/2017
I loved both your stories so much. I know it's been a while, but I would love for you to continue and finish "Forever in Love". You're a terrific and talented author.
fruupke chapter 24 . 6/11/2017
I just finished borh of your stories. First of all, wow! Great writing and great story! I'm just sad you didn't finish the last one. You left so many things un-answered. I know you haven't updated in over a year, but I hope you will one day finish this story. I really LOVED it! X
anonymous chapter 1 . 5/14/2017
fuck the dirty lil slut harder you macho
Doddlebuggs chapter 24 . 5/10/2017
I'm hooked on your stories please update soon!
Guest chapter 24 . 4/4/2017
I so love your stories, I hope that someday you'll be able to finish them! Thank you for sharing what you have with all of us, you have incredible talent! I didn't want this to end! I wanted them to get pregnant and go through all that.. Anyway one day I hope!
NikkiG26 chapter 24 . 3/3/2017
I've have read both of your stories and enjoyed them both thus far. I hope you continue to write them when you have time in future maybe and finish the story. Hope all is well.
Karen Cullen Grey chapter 21 . 1/2/2017
please tell me you have Christians pov of this chapter.