Reviews for Forever in Love
SweetAlly83 chapter 24 . 9/12
I am loving this story! Please up date soon! Can't wait to find out if and when they will get pregnant! Keep up the great writing!
bellybutton79 chapter 24 . 9/5
Please please update soon!
jkr22 chapter 24 . 6/12
I loved both your stories so much. I know it's been a while, but I would love for you to continue and finish "Forever in Love". You're a terrific and talented author.
fruupke chapter 24 . 6/11
I just finished borh of your stories. First of all, wow! Great writing and great story! I'm just sad you didn't finish the last one. You left so many things un-answered. I know you haven't updated in over a year, but I hope you will one day finish this story. I really LOVED it! X
anonymous chapter 1 . 5/14
fuck the dirty lil slut harder you macho
babyblue8130 chapter 24 . 5/10
I'm hooked on your stories please update soon!
I so love your stories, I hope that someday you'll be able to finish them! Thank you for sharing what you have with all of us, you have incredible talent! I didn't want this to end! I wanted them to get pregnant and go through all that.. Anyway one day I hope!
NikkiG26 chapter 24 . 3/3
I've have read both of your stories and enjoyed them both thus far. I hope you continue to write them when you have time in future maybe and finish the story. Hope all is well.
Karen Cullen Grey chapter 21 . 1/2
please tell me you have Christians pov of this chapter.
lauren11165 chapter 24 . 12/20/2016
I just found this story and read both in 2 days please finish
JadeVancleave chapter 24 . 12/5/2016
so... how's life? everything okay? BRUH UR STORY IS TOO GOOD TO BE LEFT INCOMPLETE. BRUH! anyway- hope things have been well to you.
Etsub chapter 1 . 11/21/2016
please update soon. have been a loyal fan and have been waiting for sooooooo long.
or atleast tell us ur there!
love your stories!
ExpressiveWriter14 chapter 24 . 11/3/2016
OMG! I've just spent 2 weeks reading the first story and this and I love it! I'm so glad I found this but please update soon I can't wait to read what happens next. Hope you are well ️
Aunt Dee94 chapter 24 . 10/19/2016
Hope all is well and you will update soon
sbm2384 chapter 24 . 10/5/2016
Just read your stories again. Hope you ok and able to update soon.