Reviews for Warm Nights & Firelight
wrongwayco chapter 22 . 3/7
So I read this story awhile ago and saved it, but after writing something myself and realizing how stupidly excited I got over the littlest comment, I just wanted to let you know that I LOVED your story. It's such a sweet AU and I loved every moment. Thank you for sharing your writing with us.
Omg this was the best thing I have read in a long time I stayed up all night (on a school night) to finish it. If this was a printed book I would definetly buy it and recommend it to all my friends.
C chapter 22 . 1/7
Great.
Guest chapter 22 . 10/14/2017
i think i sobbed a little
Liz chapter 22 . 9/22/2017
THIS WAS SO AMAZING INLOVED THIS SO MUCH I CANT WVEN DESCRIBE IT WITH WORDS️️️️Sad to see it's over but Ik you'll write an even better story soon enough
CShipper chapter 22 . 9/5/2017
Beautiful epilogue and proposal! And Killian's had the ring ready for forever and he had David keep the ring! I love how David was so happy that Killian wanted to marry Emma. And Emma wanting kids but not worrying to much about the future cause she's got Killian! And the proposal was just them being them and I love it! Thanks so much for this fantastic story, I can't believe that it's over, but it was great!
CShipper chapter 21 . 9/5/2017
Yes! Killian's home safe and sound and the trip wasn't a complete bust! I love the old ladies who are so like Ruby and they make Emma feel a bit better! This was awesome!
CShipper chapter 20 . 9/4/2017
I can't say that Emma running is a shock, though I wasn't expecting it to occur. As much as I love Emma, she can be an idiot for running from her feelings. And then she realized how much she messed up in leaving Killian alone and she found him. That was cute! And this is going to be hard on both of them, but I can't wait for Killian to come back home!
CShipper chapter 19 . 9/4/2017
Ok, but the horse's death was devastating and you wrote it so well! And now they're living together and Emma didn't even realize it and how is Killian even real? He's always so eloquent and just so amazing, I can't take it! And now Killian has to go back to Ireland? I wonder if it has to do with his father? That would make sense with him being angry, but Emma doesn't know what to do? Maybe after Killian comes back, Emma will finally tell Killian that she loves him?
CShipper chapter 18 . 9/4/2017
They are just so adorable and I love that they are taking advantage of the time they get alone any way that they can! They are absolutely amazing and it's so steamy and delicious, I love it!
CShipper chapter 17 . 9/4/2017
That was amazing. I don't even have the words for it and I love how Killian told Emma that he loved her. And though Emma's been in love with Killian for a long time and may not be ready to say it, she's totally going to show it. And there's nowhere else that they'd rather be!
CShipper chapter 16 . 9/4/2017
They told Emma's parents and I always love when Mary Margaret and David have a bet on how long it'll take for them to get together. :P This date was absolutely amazing and Emma really wants to seduce Killian. And I love his heartfelt speeches!
CShipper chapter 15 . 9/4/2017
Absolutely beautiful date! And Emma really loves him and it's always so beautiful to keep seeing that! And how amazing that everything lined up with her parents!
CShipper chapter 14 . 9/4/2017
That was a beautiful little get together! And Abi got Killian to play the guitar! And Killian's afraid that Colin's going to hate him and I love that Emma didn't want to leave him alone. And Abi figured out that Killian and Emma are together and Ruby caught them! I've been a little jumpy every time that they kiss because I'm worried that they'll get caught but it's still so beautiful! I can't wait to see their date and Emma loves him!
CShipper chapter 13 . 9/3/2017
That was adorable. Picking up into a relationship again and Emma is totally in love with Killian. I can't wait to see some dates go down!
1,096 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »