Reviews for Warm Nights & Firelight
Guest chapter 2 . 12/28/2021
Your work makes me smile!
shewritesstories chapter 22 . 12/16/2021
hey I just want to say this is my favourite fanfic ever! I've read it a good 2/3 times now and love it more every time!
motherkat chapter 22 . 11/15/2021
I saw this recommended and I have to say it was a beautiful journey, I may have binged it in 3hrs straight.
Loved it.
Thank you for writing this.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/17/2021
Writing and characterization is amazing!
Guest chapter 3 . 4/17/2021
Awwwwww! This is cute. The story is almost tangible-it feels like I'm actually there :D
Guest chapter 2 . 4/17/2021
This characterization is AMAZING! So realistic and on point
KeepCalmAndDoItLikeAFanGirl chapter 22 . 11/25/2020
One of THE most beautiful captain swan fics iv read, I love nature and everything animal, (having currently got a pet chicken on my tummy fast asleep) and I enjoyed every word, when I realised there was no more 'next' button I actually whimpered a little bit. Thank you for writing this this and wish you all the best for the future!
nobleheart56 chapter 22 . 10/13/2020
Reading the story, God I felt soo many different emotions. Very well written. Kinda hope to have a small sequel to see where they are now lol. Know that people are still reading, even years after.
Cindymint chapter 22 . 8/14/2020
Wow what a beautiful amazing story and I loved it
JoAnne chapter 22 . 8/9/2020
This was such an Awesome story and I will be re-reading it! I am extremely grateful I was privileged to be able to binge read it all at once. Patience is a virtue that I am still learning ... ha ha! I also have to say you have made me almost wish for the same type of life, working with horses, your description was Wonderful and so Amazingly satisfying. What could be better than working and taking care of animals? Truly, I can't think of much. Thank you so much for writing and sharing this masterpiece, I loved every word.
AlyaAeryn chapter 22 . 7/29/2020
So... I read this story start to finish, ignoring the other stories that I’ve been following. This was lovely! And hot (later chaptersuses hands to fan self). Thank you!
Deariemate chapter 22 . 6/4/2020
i just reread this story in one sitting and its still one of my favorites. thank you for writing it
turtlethewriter chapter 22 . 6/4/2020
Hi! I know it's legitimately been four years since you wrapped this story up, but I want you to know that it might be my very favorite thing I've read on this website. I'm a longtime horseback rider myself, and every part of this hit me right in the warm fuzzy place at my sternum. Thank you for writing this lovely fic.
Thomatshu chapter 22 . 6/6/2019
I want to thank you for this story. I absolutely loved it! I finished it in a couple of days (even losing some sleep in the process :p ), wishing it would never end. Alas here we are.

I consider this one of the best stories in this website. The quality of writing is excellent but more than that is that you made me believe. The characters just feel so real. Like actual persons.

Thank you for writing this tale! Thank you for making me believe!
amsrule chapter 22 . 5/13/2019
I came back for a reread because I absolutely love this AU!
1,117 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »