Reviews for Invincible Summer
Sookie is an idiot.
I know this is your story, but I'm quite disgusted that you made Sookie fall pregnant with a demon child. So gross!
TeamEricNSookie chapter 11 . 6/15
I hate when I accidentally read an incomplete story thinking it is finished. Are you going to come back and finish this or is complete done where else?
AidualcLupa chapter 12 . 5/4
Captivating and mysterious - continue PLEASE!
Turniptree chapter 1 . 12/13/2019
Please sir may I have some more!
randomaok chapter 9 . 10/29/2019
I really love this story. I'm hoping once you are done with "Not Dead, Not Defeated" that you come back to this one. Your writing style is really enjoyable and your plot and character development really well planned out.
Wlfgrl chapter 12 . 10/16/2019
Wonderful story. I see it's been a great while since you've added to the story. Hope you revive your muse and become inspired to finish it.
VAlady chapter 12 . 10/7/2019
I do hope you are able to finish this at some point. Can't wait to find out who is behind this and how Sookie and Eric (okay, Mell too) solve this mystery.
ERICS BIKER CHICK chapter 12 . 9/25/2019
I wish you could finish invincible summer it is such a good story .Thank you for still writing and keeping Sookie & Eric alive your writing is great keep up the great work look forward t more good stories from you
Ericsbickerchick
Parable88 chapter 12 . 9/11/2019
You should finish this story. It’s good.
tanseynz chapter 12 . 8/30/2019
A fascinating story - clever plot and I love your Mel. Too long to come back to, I guess. Pity.
Tommy14 chapter 12 . 7/18/2019
I enjoyed the characters and the mystery of what's is happening to the comatose patients..seems like the witch wants their deaths for more power but I wonder who she is working with? I like your original character of Mell. Thanks for the good read.
Sooty85 chapter 12 . 7/17/2019
I hope you come back one day and finish this interesting story
Duckbutt chapter 11 . 7/13/2019
Wonderful chapter! Truly miss your story -any chance of a revival?
jwarden chapter 12 . 4/15/2019
Hope you are able to come back and finish this great story!