Reviews for A Monster Like Me
jacpin2002 chapter 1 . 9/18
I love Gaasaku and this is an interesting take on a relationship. Well done.
iamkur chapter 1 . 8/11
Asunori Sauki chapter 1 . 10/4/2015
LIKE-IT-

#Ialmostcry
mdtiger chapter 1 . 6/29/2015
What I like about this story is that Sakura's wait and love is not wasted. Gaara did not throw her love away or in her face. His silence and expression told nothing but his unwavering love for her. He tried to distance her but she never let go and he never did anything aggressive towards her. This Sakura is being strong for both of them. This is the type of story that shows Sakura's strength body and mind. I hate her being lovesick especially when she's paired with Sasuke. She reverts back to her old self and stays in that personality. Great job.
tanuki chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
gaarsaku is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo awesome!

did i review this already?
0110111001 chapter 1 . 3/25/2015
This is so cute ;W;
Now I wish they could have really gotten together, oh well, SasuSaku is second ship xD
Toreh chapter 1 . 3/17/2015
This was well written, but the real question is: Why did he kill his parents? If there was a valid reason like they were abusing him then it would be a little better, but if it was just a psychotic break then Sakura definitely should have run for the hills. I thought we'd find out his reason, so that aspect was disappointing.
Grey-Gaara chapter 1 . 2/8/2015
I loved
GingerLily01 chapter 1 . 2/6/2015
3 love it! its a shame that Gaara and Sakura didn't get all that much interaction in the manga/anime.
Sakura-Fairy-Tail chapter 1 . 2/6/2015
soo sad yet is a good story
Guest chapter 1 . 2/6/2015
CUTE! Gaara totally deserves love! xD
FallenCrimsonStar chapter 1 . 2/6/2015
This was so beautiful. Captivating. Well done. :)