Reviews for Sidewalk Conversation
Blitza chapter 1 . 5/5
aww! So cute! And yes... Tony would totally adore Hiro. Pepper probably would too, she'd probly be like "Look! he has better manners than you!" or something. Is there a sequel to this? Its good. Like... REALLY good.
foxchick1 chapter 1 . 4/5
I hope you post another chapter.
Soap234 chapter 1 . 4/1
AMAZING!
YokaiAngel chapter 1 . 3/10
Brilliant!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
dark knight 52 chapter 1 . 12/15/2017
I want this story to have a second chapter lol this is amazing
AnetteRuby chapter 1 . 10/19/2017
ha ha the ending is fantastic...I already imagine Pepper's reaction. "You have a son?", Actually she can interpret that "There's a kid you gotta meet" in a lot of ways...
Espied7 chapter 1 . 9/30/2017
Sweet!
Tsukiko K chapter 1 . 8/25/2017
If it was me, I wouldn't name them Baymax. To me, there should be only one robot called Baymax. I mean, creating bots similar to Baymax is good, but I think they should be given different names.
ChaoticMinds chapter 1 . 8/14/2017
Aha, this is adorable! Will you make a sequel one shot (or two)? One with the meeting, one with Hiro(and maybe his friends) meeting the Avengers, and a scene about Tony's team of Baymaxes.
Longshot chapter 1 . 7/22/2017
Hi there,

I really enjoyed reading it and you've done a good job here.
It's probably just an oneshot, but i still hope that you reconsider it and do another
Chapter for it.
If you do so I would definitely read it, if you gonna release another one or you vould make a sequel
That'd be awesome
doraemax chapter 1 . 7/5/2017
wow... i had dreamt of this scenario... it would be really swell if this story is continued... hehe
KatOrAlex chapter 1 . 7/4/2017
M-May I have some more...?
i love fanfiction 16 chapter 1 . 6/26/2017
suprisingly realistic
John Doe chapter 1 . 5/2/2017
Sequal plz?
Everyhting I could say about the story has been already said, amazing, awesome and more. Pretty please, this is just awesome and heartwarming. :)
Royalty Scans chapter 1 . 4/23/2017