Reviews for Sidewalk Conversation
AnetteRuby chapter 1 . 10/19
ha ha the ending is fantastic...I already imagine Pepper's reaction. "You have a son?", Actually she can interpret that "There's a kid you gotta meet" in a lot of ways...
Espied7 chapter 1 . 9/30
Sweet!
Tsukiko K chapter 1 . 8/25
If it was me, I wouldn't name them Baymax. To me, there should be only one robot called Baymax. I mean, creating bots similar to Baymax is good, but I think they should be given different names.
ChaoticMinds chapter 1 . 8/14
Aha, this is adorable! Will you make a sequel one shot (or two)? One with the meeting, one with Hiro(and maybe his friends) meeting the Avengers, and a scene about Tony's team of Baymaxes.
Longshot chapter 1 . 7/22
Hi there,

I really enjoyed reading it and you've done a good job here.
It's probably just an oneshot, but i still hope that you reconsider it and do another
Chapter for it.
If you do so I would definitely read it, if you gonna release another one or you vould make a sequel
That'd be awesome
doraemax chapter 1 . 7/5
wow... i had dreamt of this scenario... it would be really swell if this story is continued... hehe
KatOrAlex chapter 1 . 7/4
M-May I have some more...?
i love fanfiction 16 chapter 1 . 6/26
suprisingly realistic
John Doe chapter 1 . 5/2
Sequal plz?
Everyhting I could say about the story has been already said, amazing, awesome and more. Pretty please, this is just awesome and heartwarming. :)
Royalty Scans chapter 1 . 4/23
AWESOME! IT IS AMAZING!
Skyla11 chapter 1 . 4/14
Is this story abandoned? I hope not because it's a really good start. and I would like to know what will happen next.
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 3/10
Ahh I think Tony's gonna be disappointed when he realises there's already a red and gold Baymax lol :p If ever a xover of these was gonna work it would have to be exactly this! Perfect...now how about taking it one step further and have Hiro and Baymax meet the Avengers?
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 3/3
I wish there was a second chapter where the Avengers cross paths with Big Hero 6.
Donni chapter 1 . 2/17
aaaaaaaaaaaa this is incredible! I'd love to read more like it!
BreezieBri chapter 1 . 2/15