Reviews for Three Wise Monkeys
Secret Companion chapter 18 . 8/4/2015
Oh and i was the last review sorry.
Guest chapter 19 . 8/4/2015
I finally read the rest. Oh god i was hoping for a happy ending and now im in tears. Screw envy he can go fall down a hole. I really do thunk ed was still there untilnthe end even if mustang only thought he was a monster.
LysaJane chapter 19 . 7/20/2015
wow great story! I must say that i almost didn't read your story because of the summary that didn't really say what it was and was kinda strange ( you've got to read almost 10 chapter before you get to the reference of the game og no talking) and i would have miss such a good plot and character developpement. so in all that's the only downpoint for you, gotta improve your summary. other than that you rock! thank you for writting this and keep going!
justaislinn chapter 19 . 7/18/2015
This was a very fma style ending, in my opinion. Resolved but open ended. Somewhat unsatisfactory though.
Nothing was really finished and complete and over and done with and moved on past.
It destroyed Alphonse and is just another death on Roy's conscience.
It made me sad, so I don't love it.
Either way,
Write on:)
lilaclily00 chapter 19 . 7/13/2015
Really?! THIS is the end?! ;-; Al flipping out, halfway between loving and absolutely despising his brother? Everyone believing Ed's a serial killer? Everyone but Ed still not sure about just WHAT HAPPENED? I know in the last chapter (which I had to reread part of *sweat drop*) we learn that Al indeed has a long, fulfilling life, but that's pretty hard to imagine after reading THIS. *deep sigh*

Sorry I sound mad. Of course a story like this doesn't have a very happy ending. I dunno, everything before was really fantastic and stuff, but this final chapter just kinda doesn't satisfy for me...
BlueIsTheColourOfOurPlanet chapter 19 . 7/13/2015
Even though this ending is rather dark I think it's perfect. It doesn't ruin that wonderfully gloomy atmosohere of the story (that I came to love even though that makes me feel like a masochist XD) or cheapens all the feelings with fluffy nonesense that wouldn't fit.

This story is a masterpiece of it's own class and even though the unusual yet capturing writing style isn't for everyone I would say people should try to read it even if it doesn't seem to be what they usually like.
Excellent Work. I could praise it some more but I need to go back to learning stuff for my exam on Tuesday.
Tuesday.
Tuesday.
(sorry, couldn't resist that )
Cabot chapter 19 . 7/11/2015
Damnit, you've coaxed a review outta me...! I suppose I should be glad, though, because reading this has been an absolute blast! (Well, alright, the plot has been tragic and awful but that's why I enjoyed it? Yeah, let's go with that.)

First off, you're style of writing? I loved all of it. The detail, the pacing, the foreboding, just HOW you write, oh, I appreiate it immesiely. My absolute favourite part of this story - introducing me to you! Seriously, my standards are high (unfortunately, I'm annoyingly fussy) and... Yeah, I love your writing style. I genuinely and sincerely love it.

Secondly, your plot! The actual story part! I've read a heck of a lot of stories and wow, yours actually caught me off guard. I didn't see the homunculus route coming which, yeah, it surprised me and I love getting surprised!

Err, so yeah, I really liked where you took this. I'm a little sad it's over now, but that's not unusal. Thanks for the story! :D
TheHaloFreak chapter 18 . 7/8/2015
I knew when I began reading this chapter that I wasn't going to like what I found...but I still held out hope for a happy ending with a rapping Ed and some unicorns. Darn!
I'm so very sad now :( yes, I have liked this story from the very first moment I started reading it, no I'm not surprised it ended like this, but I can honesty say I have am utterly filled with a twisty feeling of sadness and misery at how it ended. I'm a sucker for happy endings. *sigh* perhaps when the epilogue is posted I will be able to write a review about how much I enjoyed this story and it won't be tainted by how sad I am about this chapter :( poor baby Ed! I need to stop thinking about this before I start crying again...
The-Allenfangirl chapter 11 . 7/3/2015
I really liked this chapter. You've pictures Ed's fears really well. I also liked it that you wrote in Ed's and Al's pov, that way we know what they both think. Good job :) I hope the rest of the chapters are just as good.
The-Allenfangirl chapter 10 . 7/3/2015
Aahh, poor Al. Good chapter. I really wonder what will happen when Ed wakes up again.
Guest chapter 18 . 6/29/2015
Seriously though, this is one fantastic piece of fiction. That entire ending piece. I had to read it twice just to appreciate it all. I can't wait for the epilogue.
BlueIsTheColourOfOurPlanet chapter 18 . 6/27/2015
Wow. This was quite epic.
The-Allenfangirl chapter 9 . 6/25/2015
I would say: 'thankgod they found Ed, now all the pain is over' weren't it that poor Ed must be really traumatized. Good chapter, I like your writing style.
The-Allenfangirl chapter 8 . 6/25/2015
Good chapter. I wonder what's written on Ed's chest.
Guest chapter 17 . 6/24/2015