Reviews for Three Wise Monkeys
lilaclily00 chapter 17 . 6/20/2015
OOOOOH SNAP I DIDN'T EVEN THINK ABOUT THE OUROBORUS! So it's hidden underneath his hair or what?

And why'd you have to spoil how many chapters are left? ;-; Now I know this ends soon, and that makes me sad. ;-;
TheHaloFreak chapter 17 . 6/19/2015
I am three hundred percent disappointed in you Roy! THREE HUNDRED PERCENT! How could you think for even a second that Ed would kill anyone!? Shame on you! You should have known! Ed isn't a killer, even if he is a humonculus! *slaps Roy* Edward is an innocent baby and you know that because you've helped preserve his innocence! Shame, shame, shame Roy for not using your head! Sure it totally looked suspicious but you need to have faith! Three hundred percent disappointed! Bad Roy!
I loved the way the ouroboros was revealed! That whole scene was super cool an totally had my heart pounding! Despite certain people bein STUPID*glares at Roy* I think this may have been like my favorite chapter! I suppose once this story finishes and I sit down and read it all in one go I'll be able to say definitively which chapter was my favorite, but this one is the running!
Also the reason I haven't been reading and reviewing when these chapters come out is because life is crazy and I'm techinacally working three jobs, plus chores at home and literally haven't have the time, but it sounds like your life's been pretty busy soon so I'm sure you'll relate!
So if there are only two chapters left they are bound to be pretty busy! You'll have to get right on resolving all the issues! I expect a happy ending! With like flowers and Ed kissing Winry and birds chirping in the background as rainbows and unicorns dance by...or something. Ed you should totally open up the Gate and be all "Here dude-bro Truth, take mah stone and likes gives me my baby bros body back and junk! Word!" And he should be wearing one of those sideways gangster hats. With like chain necklaces. Maybe some dread locks. And a t-shirt that sags down so everyone can see the words "Flaky Ceral" carved into his caller bone, but maybe itd be better if it was a tatoo rather than a scar. Because obviously the direction this story is going has Ed doing some soul searching and deciding he wants to be a weird gangster dude thing...that's what I was supposed I get out of all this right?
It's late and I'm tired, and I'm fairly certain I've stopped making sense, so I suppose I'll stop now! Hopefully I'll have time to read when you update again, but you never know :(
TheHaloFreak chapter 16 . 6/19/2015
So happy to have some explanations! So happy Edward continued to kick Envys butt despite their little deal thing! Awesome chapter!
So this is totally unnecessary to say, but it's in my head because Ed briefly wondered it, so here I go into science mode! When light hits something the color you see are the wavelengths that aren't being absorbed by said object so in order for Ed to be invisible his bodies cells just have to take in all colors, which if you had a upper power philosophers stone that already had drastic effects on your body seems totally plausible. Science fiction! Hoorah! I always remember that lesson from science class because it amused me that things are te color they are because they reject that wavelength. I imagine it in my head like something's like "man I hate purple, you can just get out of here purple light!" but by doing that the object becomes purple haha
Hmmm have a let to much of my inner crazy out? Perhaps...
On to the next chapter!
TheHaloFreak chapter 15 . 6/19/2015
Guess who! Oh wait, you don't have to guess it says hose reviewing. Normally when a story has a stockpile of chapters for me to read I would only review the last one, but is it really so wron of me to want to add to the number of reviews? I think not!
I was struck with warm fuzzy feelings when Roy asked about Ed and referred to him as his youngest subordinate. I love parental Roy Ed feels! And I'm totally digging the badass Fullmetal stuff Ed's doing right now! You go kill Envy baby Edward!
justaislinn chapter 17 . 6/19/2015
So the tattoo is on his head! But where? Behind the ear maybe? That's where I wanna get an ouroboros tattoo about the size of a silver dollar. Easy to hide with long hair!
So now Roy KNOWS, but where is Ed going? What are they gonna do about him? Is he gonna kill Jeremy and be done with it? Throw Ed in jail? Or will he run off never to be seen again, as Roy had watched him leave in shock and fear and relief. Will Al ever know? Everybody else?
And there was finally that confession about the torture! I have been waiting for that stuff for a long time!
I'm very unsure as to how you're gonna go about wrapping this up, there's a lot of possibility left!
SapphireClaw chapter 17 . 6/19/2015
Oh my god. Why have I never clicked on this fanfic before. I absolutely adore homunculus!Ed stories, and this one is freaking awesome. Thank you for bringing this masterpiece into existence.
Shortie018 chapter 16 . 6/9/2015
This story is absolutely fantastic!
I'm glad I got to read this.
I'm super excited for the next chapter. :)
BlueIsTheColourOfOurPlanet chapter 16 . 6/5/2015
Nice fight, I like how you write Envy's character. Ed's ability sounds interesting, I'm looking forward to seeing how it will affect the chapters yet to come.
Don't worry about the thing with Ed getting like this because of Hohenheim's blood, I understand your explanation and I'm sure those who don't like it will simply ignore the fact for the stories sake. Because the story is worth it.
justaislinn chapter 16 . 6/5/2015
I agree with your thinking. I think that he stone is what kept Ed (and Al, kinda) alive through deadly situations, helped them heal. I think that had he not been murdered, the stone would have simply encouraged his body to continue through his long life, passing and distributing the energy to his children, and he would die of a very old age when the stone had appropriately stopped supercharging him.
Having been injected with something that paralyzed him (I like to toy with the thought of it having been red water or some variant) it reacted to the stone and they jolted into action. So the stone took over completely to keep its host "alive" seeing as there was no way he could live through that as a human with a healing boost, it changed him and he is now one with his stone energy.
Makes quite a bit of sense if you ask me.
So, his homunculus name is Fullmetal. But does he have a signature sin? Rage seems to be rather prominent. So would he be rage? Or Fullmetal? And what would that signify, really?
Ah, so many questions, so very few answers! I want Ed to just confront Roy and Al (which will be happening very soon cuz they're headed back to the dorms as we speak) and talk it out. Not that he has much choice in hiding it anymore with the purple eyes.
I'm very excited for this confrontation! I've been waiting for it for so damn long!
BlueIsTheColourOfOurPlanet chapter 15 . 5/31/2015
I can't wait for that face off! Great chapter, looking forwards for more!
lilaclily00 chapter 15 . 5/29/2015
Hey, I have an idea for a summary, I don't know if you'd like it or not. It'd have to shorten what you've already got (I copied and pasted from Ch. 13), but it could be something like this:

"Tell me what happened, or… Or I'll ask Jeremy Colt!" That got Ed's attention. 'Where is he?' Dread filled the cavities inside Al's armour. "I-I don't know," Al lied. [Ed scribbled] four simple letters than somehow managed to scare Alphonse even worse than his imagined scenarios. 'Good'.
Everwild chapter 15 . 5/29/2015
I feel like I've been waiting so long for this moment.
justaislinn chapter 15 . 5/29/2015
Ugh. Ugh. Ugh.
Honestly I regret reading every new chapter after it comes out because I still crave so much MORE but I get so excited for q new chapter I have to read it.
Why(-_-)
Shaat chapter 15 . 5/29/2015
i do think that the first summary was better. i liked it.
and then i thought: mustang is coming, everything will be allright, and edward runs of...
so i don't really know what to expect :)
hope ed will be back to normal if he wins the fight with envy though.
and vegemite chocolate sounds really disgusting... but then i have never eaten vegemite before so i can't really judge. but i'v heard the stories...
Secret Companion chapter 15 . 5/29/2015
their all dead sooo envy got out. Ed found out something happened and is now going after envy. but yay for him finally speaking!
111 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »