Reviews for Three Wise Monkeys
TheHaloFreak chapter 14 . 5/27/2015
Woo I finally got to read this! Between work, cleaning and then vacation I've been super busy :(
This story has gotten to what I shall refer to as "feels limbo" meaning I'm experiencing tons of feels but they aren't directed at anything in particular. I mean Winry was there and Al realizes Ed needs a shrink and that's all good but Ed is still messed and Envy sucks and I really just need more of the story to have happened for me to sort out these feels.
Even though this review is late, I am still here, I am still reading and I honestly have been spending way to much time wondering what's goes to happen in this story! So update soon!
Guest chapter 14 . 5/15/2015
Ed needs to get it together. Can we take a break to see what the rest of the gang is up to with Envy!Colt? I can't believe I'm about to say this, but Ed's insanity is getting a bit tedious.
justaislinn chapter 14 . 5/15/2015
I was thinking that because it was just scratches, there would be no abnormal signs other than the rapid healing. 5 points for alike minds!
I am just really freaking anxious for them to know. To know that he had been killed over and over and over again. Just to come back and be torn into again. For Ed to speak again and explain to them that he isn't even human anymore. For him to hurt himself to prove it, seeing the horror in their eyes. ITS SO DRAMATIC I NEED IT.
I feel like conversation with mustang would go over better than al. He calls him Fullmetal and that's something that still resonates with him. Idk, it just seemed that they had a better connection.
Write on:)
TheHaloFreak chapter 13 . 5/13/2015
Blurg I'm so frustrated that I'm just now getting to read this chapter! Stupid real life! Go away and let me read fanfiction!
Oh well, I guess I just get to wait less for the next chapter!
Are we finally addressing the "why is Ed a homunculous" question? Sweet! I guess I hadn't really bothered to question it much in the past, being so caught up in all that was going down, but now I really want to know. What the fudge happened? I hope to get answers soon!
Bad idea to let Ed out if the hospital. Bad idea. He might be well physically, but lets face it he's a bag of cats right now. Stupid millinery hospitals and their sub standard mental health care! Actually I'm pretty sure no one in Amestris has heard of post traumatic stress disorder. They probably still do lobotomies, watch it Ed! People will be trying to drill a hole in your head to cure your hallucinations! I'm going to send Ed a magical therapist doctor to make him feel better. And also some delicious orange flavored chewy candies that I loved as a kid and can't find anymore. Those will be sure to fix him up. Man I wish they still made those things...maybe they do and I just haven't looked properly. Darn those things were so good. And I'm totally off topic. I don't even remember their name, but they changed my life.
Can't wait to see what happens next!
Now to see if I can squeeze in time to reply to your pm v-v it's been a long week
notabot chapter 13 . 5/8/2015
Poor Ed! I don't think he's a homunculus, though. He worries too much about his humanity to possibly be one. Also, wouldn't he have noticed the ouroborus? Or, wouldn't the hospital staff have noticed it and added it to his inventory of distinguishing marks on his body?
brewing-havoc chapter 13 . 5/8/2015
That was quite possibly one of the most intense things I have ever read. And this fic is just so frustratingly good! Like my mind is SCREAMING for Al to be patient and for Ed to just SAY something, or even for him to start to tell his brother or Winry or SOMEONE what's wrong! Whoo man, you did a good job if I'm feeling this strongly about a story.
brewing-havoc chapter 1 . 5/8/2015
Dang, Ed is fighting more battles than one!
justaislinn chapter 13 . 5/8/2015
Chapters like these leave me with an almost stunned silence in my mind, nothing but a faint affirmative of approval left to echo in my empty head. There's that tightness in my chest, heartbeat in my throat.
Well done.
Write on:)
Shaat chapter 13 . 5/8/2015
It's so angsty! /'o'\ I love angst :3
BlueIsTheColourOfOurPlanet chapter 12 . 5/5/2015
Ouch, poor Ed.
I like how you wrote this, it held me captured and affected me in just the right way.
TheHaloFreak chapter 12 . 5/3/2015
WINRY WINRY WINRY WINRY! They hugged! Oh mer gosh I died! And then Envy had to come and ruin the moment! Darnit! I feel so bad for Ed...don't listen to Envy! You can get strong again and still be a good human and stuff! You can do it Ed! Al and Winry and Granny and Roy and Riza will help! They live you an will help!
Blurg I've been so busy lately that I really didnt have time to properly read this. I was so excited that it finally updated! I was like "Ok! I'll wait til I have time to sit down and enjoy it good and proper, then I shall write an epic review an respond to PM's!" Then I realized that with my friends wedding being Monday it wouldn't be until probably Tuesday before I had time to do all that! I couldn't wait that long!
I super enjoyed this chapter, even though(like all the other chapters) it made me feel really bad for Ed.
Now I really do intend to respond to your kind PM! I do! I will!
Update soon!
Secret Companion chapter 12 . 5/3/2015
mehhh I didn't like winrys reaction either! . but it's perfect for the story because they don't understand what they went through they didn't see what roy saw when he first found Ed.

okay this was a great chapter :D the hallucinations were perfect and I really hope he'll end up telling them that envy is the one locked up.
Guest chapter 12 . 5/1/2015
Red water! OMG!

I hope Ed gets it together long enough to warn them they have Envy in a cell. Has anyone bothered to tell him they have the psycho in custody?
Shaat chapter 12 . 5/1/2015
/'o'\ is he a homunculus because he is the son of hohenheim... :o or is he not and is envy just bluffing.. is envy even there... so many questions!

but if ed is an homunculus he should have some sort of special ability like the others :3
that would be cool.
BlueIsTheColourOfOurPlanet chapter 11 . 4/19/2015
Ed without his loud mouth, this is gonna be interesting... Can't wait to read more!
111 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »