Reviews for Digital Hunters
Shogun lord poke burst chapter 2 . 5/4
Jaune get guilmon
herald of the scourge chapter 2 . 1/13
I like it, can't wait for the next update
foxchick1 chapter 2 . 7/13/2016
I LOVE THIS! Has mega potential please update.
ultimate mayhem chapter 2 . 6/22/2016
Very interesting. So what exact class of Digivice do they have here?
M.A.DMatt6 chapter 2 . 2/14/2016
Ever since I got the new digimon game (Cyber Sleuth) I've been looking for a good digimon crossover story, and boy did I find it. Love what you have going so far. Can't wait to read more.
darkkrt chapter 2 . 2/12/2016
awesome please update soon
FicFan chapter 2 . 2/10/2016
Update you BASTARD! You can't get someone hook and cut then off. Just cruel.
Kaijukage Master of the Uzuton chapter 1 . 1/29/2016
The main character can't not have strabimon it's a law of FanFiction...also coolest rookie digimon with very few other contenders for the title, mainly renaming, imp on, and dragomon, but the diffrence in coolness is staggering, also little red riding hood and the big bad wolf? Yeah if you hadn't picked strabimon I'd be judging you TWICE as hard, unless you picked Gabumon then I'd just be curious.

But excellent work so far keep it up ok? :D
The Megaevolved Pony chapter 2 . 1/27/2016
yes. I will love to see this. I'll see you later undead3. Jaa Ne!
The Truth of Words chapter 2 . 12/16/2015
Ah, I love digimon!
Keywora chapter 2 . 11/19/2015
Oh wow, this is a really interesting idea. It's kind of like fusing Tamers with Savers and the last part of Xros Wars. I look forward to see where it goes in the future. Keep up the good work
KuletXCore chapter 1 . 9/2/2015
are you gonna update this? It's been months since the last one. Thanks!
anon chapter 2 . 8/31/2015
Dammit! Why are all the awesome stories either abandoned or is updated yearly! U must finish I need moar!
Dream Dragoness chapter 2 . 6/7/2015
I can't wait for the next chapter.

Just a quick note: Digimon is singular, not plural.
Panther Hardraad chapter 2 . 5/21/2015
RAAAR Crossover between 2 things that should never work and yet some how it works. However you sir must continue this story!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »