Reviews for Kingdom Hearts: The Search for Friends
Crazy Girl Person chapter 8 . 1/26/2004
Sweet! I love this story! Keep it up!
Kitsune-Oversoul chapter 8 . 1/26/2004
Wow, this is really good! _ You keep them all in very good character! Sora, Donald and Goofy are awesome _ can't wait to see the next chapter!
Crazy Girl Person chapter 7 . 1/24/2004
NO! You've got to finish this! It's too good to just end so abruptly! Please update!
Almost Believing chapter 7 . 8/30/2003
Hello unloveable person you! I came to the KH section just by luck to see u updated!

"It's time to prove I'm not so dumb after all."

That sounds like something you would say _
Anonoymus chapter 6 . 6/28/2003
UPDATE ALREADY IT"S BEEN MONTHS YOU CAN'T JUST GIVE UP ON A FIC AFTER BEGINNING TO WRITE IT BESIDES IT'S REALLY GOOD!
crimsonoblivion chapter 6 . 3/23/2003
I look forward to the new chapter
Fumi M chapter 6 . 12/13/2002
The conversation between the two was sweet. And sure, friends stick together, nee? Please write more!
Fumi M chapter 5 . 12/11/2002
AH! NO! O.O Don't tell me their friendship ends there! I'm positive no, right? .; Sora's in trouble...Poor Goofy though...
Almost Believing chapter 5 . 12/11/2002
awww poor Goofy!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/11/2002
Stop writing this and start writing on the sequel to "Life after meteor".

I loved that one and really want the sequel.
Fumi M chapter 4 . 12/10/2002
Oy, I never got the chance to review until now. ; *was on holiday earlier* Sorry~ Anyways, I really enjoyed reading this~ *nods nods* The humor~ XD Sho cute too! Please continue!
Almost Believing chapter 4 . 12/9/2002
Well so far all I have to say is:

"A duck, a dog, and a boy were walking around at night"

(I haven't seen a duck, a dog, and a boy walking in the middle of the night yet, if only I lived in video games!)
Almost Believing chapter 3 . 12/7/2002
Funny Lines:

Chapt 1

"Gawrsh. I never knew that sleeping hurts so much."

Cha"But Donald! Yeow! Don't kick there. OWW! Donald stop poking at me! YEEOOOWW!"

Chapt 3

"My eyes! Don't take my hands! Grab my shirt or something."

What can I say..I love Donald abusing on poor Goofy

I hop
Almost Believing chapter 2 . 12/6/2002
Jeez Goofy just doesn't take a hint! Oh well, that's why Donald is so cool!
Chibi Riku chapter 2 . 12/6/2002
Oooo...this is a really well written story. You don't get that too much with many KH fics. ;

Update! I wanna find out about that building too.