Reviews for Secrets
Kelana-ti chapter 4 . 12/2/2010
Self-fullfilling prophecies! Yay! That was funny. The image of the Riddler banging his head on a table... :D
Kayli chapter 4 . 12/11/2009
lol, this is possibly my second favorite story. I loved the "curse" lol. :)
t wrecks chapter 4 . 12/7/2009
Last sentence is so heartbreakingly sad
t wrecks chapter 3 . 12/7/2009
Good one
t wrecks chapter 2 . 12/7/2009
still lunch, and I am a speed reader...
t wrecks chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
Ok, break for lunch LOL
Nightarcher210 chapter 4 . 9/27/2006
I loved the comparison between Houdini and BatBruce. And the self-fulfilling prophecy is such an interesting phenomenon, I loved how you used it here.
Nightarcher210 chapter 3 . 9/27/2006
Hm... it's almost liked it was planned to make Eddie nervous, the poor guy. He just can't catch a break, can he?
Nightarcher210 chapter 2 . 9/27/2006
That was cool. Really different, stylistically speaking, and a lot of fun to read. I thought the Penguin's ad was great. Hey, I wonder if he's going to see Happy Feet?
Nightarcher210 chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
Oh, cool, CIGAM! I like CIGAM. EROM!
CalliopeMused chapter 4 . 11/1/2005
I just watched a special on Houdini last night, and can appreciate the connections between Harry and Bruce- besides the introverted and extroverted natures, they are similar in that they had no magical or supernatural talent, but cunning and many layers of secrets. Eddie and Zatanna's coveting of the book was just right for their professions, Alfred's play should make Bruce a little uncomfortable, and Bruce finally got two questions related to romance right, between Harley and Selina- I think your little Batman might finally have a clue about women. The clue is that he has very little idea what is going on, and one every guy should know. Cheers- until I read again, as I have thousands of words to go before I'm done. I'll enjoy every last one of them.
ivyclarice chapter 4 . 5/9/2003
I loved it! LOL! Great job with Edward. I love to read Riddler stories, and the way you used him was a lot of fun.

Once again, great pacing and entertaining plot. :)
Superfan chapter 4 . 1/24/2003
Great fourth chapter! And, I have a wonderful idea for chapter five. As a result of Houdini's Curse, Gotham City winds up having to endure a super-villain from the Marvel Universe! Say, Blackwing? Or, Ebenezer "the Scarecrow" Laughton?
Zantac the Barbarian chapter 4 . 1/24/2003
GIMME A "Z;" GIMME AN "A;" GIMME A "T;" GIMME AN "A;" GIMME TWO "N'S" AND ONE MORE "A!" WHAT'S THAT SPELL? ZATANNA; ZATANNA; ZATANNA! *Brother! It's worse than the so-called X-fans who keep mis-spelling "Rogue."*
fivestars chapter 4 . 1/19/2003
I agree with the previous reviewer. Houdini's vendetta against mystics makes him the rightful owner even if escapes do not. And Scott Free, c'mon, is he even still around. Some people take this stuff wayy too seriously.