Reviews for Not Alone
staringatstars07 chapter 1 . 3/12/2015
This was one of those stories. The ones that get me shouting and flailing my arms and then desperately trying to calm down because it's nighttime and some people choose to sleep at night.
Gwydion chapter 1 . 2/23/2015
This was a really cute little idea. The dialogue was handled quite well - I could really hear their voices as I was reading it. Always loved Nightwatcher Raph, and it's always nice to read stories that expand and look further into that, especially when they involve his number 1 biggest fa- uh, I mean, Mikey. ;)
InsaneDutchGirl chapter 1 . 2/8/2015
It wasn't my really that good I only read this thing a million times over and over again or something. Nope, I'm totally not fangirling or awwing every time I read this peace. Not at all *ugh I'm such a bad liar -.-*

I loved this, every word and every sentence! I didn't really know anything about the nightwatcher so I did some research on him after reading this for the first time. Kinda like the idea actually but that's another story. I love how you did this, how Mikey was fangirling as much as I was and that he got into trouble just because he's... well Mikey.

The small part in which you had Mikey talking to the Nightwatcher about his brothers actually intrigued me. At first I was like, why would he talk about that? And suddenly I thought, it's Mikey we're talking about. His brothers are his heroes, his everything of course he starts blabbering about them. And how Raphie was the big bad metal guy AND the big bad brother and still manages to be the biggest softie alive.

I also like Mikey's smiles throughout the whole ordeal, it's pretty much who he is right? The one to smile just to cover up the pain.

See ya Heccie!
Athese chapter 1 . 2/8/2015
This was so amazing, and i loved it! especially the part where Mikey was talking to Raph/nightwatcher about Raph, and telling him everyhting what was happening to his family, while it actually was Raph, i loved that!
And i loved that, even though Raph acts all tough, he still loves Mikey and is really concerned when he gets shot and is worried about the wounds, and still doesn't want to give his true identity.
Loved the Raph and Mikey fluff, kinda. Hope you'll write more Raph and Mikey one-shots/stories :P
trinidaddelcaos chapter 1 . 2/6/2015
Me encanta, como interactuan los dos, estoy esperando a ver si en la nueva versiĆ³n de nickelodeon sale algo del nigthwatcher seria muy interesante
LiL PriNCeSs Me chapter 1 . 2/6/2015
Awww. Cute. I've only seen this movie once, I need to re-watch it. But anyway, I loved this. And it was too funny how while Mikey was talking about his brothers Raph had listened all curious as to what his little brother had to say about him. And he was so cute and tender with Mikey. Those are my favorite moments. Yea I guess you needed a break from your more.. darker... story lol. Great job!
Infinite end chapter 1 . 2/6/2015
Mikey will always idolize Raph.
I don't know how Raph kept a straight face, especially when Mikey speculated on the Nightwatcher's gender. That made me laugh, by the way.
I liked the way that Raph's softer side was brought out when he was in one of his harder, fiercer acts.
Mikey was so close to figuring out who the Nightwatcher was, I wonder what his reaction would have been like if that really happened and then he found out that the Nightwatcher was Raph like they all did at the end of the movie. ;)
-Infinite end
Americanpyscho chapter 1 . 2/6/2015
This is super cute! You did an excellent job with their personalities, it fit really well with how this certain reincarnation portrays the brothers and I love how Raph in the end bites his tongue and tries not to say something mean or sarcastic! It's on point! I was giggling to myself when Mikey was talking to his brother about his brother! I felt embarrassed for Mike because it was an awkward situation! You have a couple grammatical errors but who doesn't right? This is really well done and I applaud you! Give yourself a good pat on the back! I loved it!