Reviews for The Power He Knows Not
Nobodylaipool chapter 1 . 5/3
I loved it!
Well written work
ajpemberton chapter 11 . 4/9
Lovely story. Delayed work to finish this. I do love 'wubbly bubbly fuzzy' endings myself. Life can be dark and depressing enough without fantasy mirroring it
eo20000 chapter 9 . 3/30
chapter 8 and half of 9 killed it for me. sorry.
WeisseHex chapter 11 . 3/9
A truly great story!
WeisseHex chapter 10 . 3/9
Awesome! But will Harry be able to use his power wandlessly? I hope so.
WeisseHex chapter 9 . 3/9
Well, THAT just totally SUCKED! Harry dead? WTF?
WeisseHex chapter 5 . 3/8
Who knew that Harry's Patronus would help against the Witch King? Harry is still awesome as ever!
The guest below, please let the author have their well deserved rest. I too am very excited for the next arc but we don’t have the right to demand for an update. You gotta wait patiently like the rest of us who await the next chapter.
"Not by the hand of man will he fall". I chose to interpret that as 'could totally be killed by love'.

Taken to the logical conclusion, Sauron's greatest general should have been knocked off his horse and kicked to death. With love.
HarryPfanfic chapter 11 . 2/13
Great read!
Ofcourse there is a reason it's the best crossover in hp x LOTR..it was amazing how Harry was powerful yet not soo much powerful that the tasks were very easy..it was perfectly balanced as all things should be
The ending was a bit stretched and i was literally skipping paragraphs..but that was just fine
I don't know if i was reading too fast or is your writing styleso unique..i had to read lines again and again because I couldn't catch it while reading fast..it was really riling me up..but i will take the blame of that..
Talonwalker chapter 11 . 1/25
Great story! Thanks!
silver hands chapter 11 . 1/16
Excellent story! Quite the work we have here!
catonmic33 chapter 11 . 1/12
Bravo for the great work.
Mastersgtjames chapter 1 . 1/8
Uh... Harry is a Lord? He may not like Title's, Nobility, etc... But he IS a Lord. Lord of House Potter, maybe of Black and a few others. Regardless of if those are not lordships in this land.
1,047 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »