Reviews for The Power He Knows Not
GreenEyesAreAwesome chapter 11 . 20h
very good fic
crimson hearts chapter 11 . 5/9
yeah love how Harry's story ended. all the details were greatly appreciated thank you.
crimson hearts chapter 10 . 5/9
I was on the edge of my seat these last chapters and find I like the way his judgment turned out.
leblanq chapter 3 . 2/24
ok I got a headache reading the dialogues.
good sor
didyousaytim chapter 6 . 1/29
the last two chapters were well done. desparation but not relief. will over might.

i liked the conjuration/transfiguration of rubble to walking rock trolls and golems. Magic definitely could impact them if one could avoid an orc arrow in back of neck.

The trio of doom for the Black King was well done.

Agree that Theoden's death would mean a lot to Harry and future plans (i.e., he was welcome jnto house of Eorl on trial basis with the gift of horse. can just see Shadowfax arranging for a foal to be there for the grandchild)

i did feel that Harry could defeat a lot of trolls with tranfiguration (funny to just meld the armor so both legs joined and toppled the big Orcs and Trolls like petrifis spell that toppled Neville in year 1
TurtleMilker chapter 2 . 1/23
Congrats on writing Harry's character so accurately...since you wrote him as a mopey bitch that doesn't use magic and has no idea how to be proactive.
Luxo11 chapter 2 . 12/24/2020
So he’s in a world of magic but he’s afraid to show his magic because he’s unsure how people will react? That just doesn’t make sense. Honestly the whole situation is kinda cringe.
albinlundholm3 chapter 11 . 12/23/2020
you have ruined every other crossover between harry potter and lord of the rings with this for me because this was so good and exactly what I have been looking for
Guest chapter 9 . 12/18/2020
Great story.
I'd prefer for Harry to have died after his fall without a resurrection.
DarkFox17 chapter 11 . 12/14/2020
A grand story :)
Anna chapter 11 . 12/4/2020
Wowww! This is the first LOTR fan fiction I am reading and it's awesome! And Harry totally fits..
Crypt chapter 11 . 11/29/2020
Thank you for sharing this awesome story. Your writing is some of the best here on FFnet, and I look forward to reading your other work.
Crypt chapter 1 . 11/28/2020
Really enjoyed this first chapter - definitely has me hooked for the rest of the story.

Just one thing though- I’m pretty sure Éomer was not at Helms Deep at this point in time, at least not in the films. I must admit it’s been many years since reading the books, which I assume is what you’re basing your story on..?
RightnWrong chapter 11 . 11/4/2020
What an amazing fun story! Epic ending too! Strong harry yet not op, interesting interactions that were in character , really I didn’t think this crossover could work but awesome way to make it interesting!
1,015 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »