Reviews for The Green Girl
I love this Hermione.
The.Noob17 chapter 6 . 12h
I love this Hermione.
Kitty Coyle chapter 18 . 9/17
No good deed goes unpunished! YAS wicked
Darknees Queen chapter 22 . 9/19
This is wonderful...
JacqP chapter 22 . 9/19
One of my favouritesthank you!
Gallifreyx chapter 22 . 9/15
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, I adore you endlessly and this is amazingggggggg *explosion of green heart emojis*
Merwy chapter 21 . 9/7
Thank you so much for this, even if it kept me up all night! Three hours of sleep is plenty, right? And this is just brilliant, truly a delight to read. I find the motivations of the characters very plausible, and I appreciated that you did not shy away from the ways this would scar them, too.
HermioneSparta chapter 12 . 9/5
"It's lame." Classic, and totally fits teen Hermione in a way a swot response wouldn't.
kaixbi chapter 1 . 9/5
its seems TOTALLY UNREAL
anon chapter 22 . 9/2
i liked the overall story but i think you changed Ron's personality too much. He would never say Mudblood because he was so innocent.
Lady Sundowne chapter 21 . 9/4
. Very different from normal Dramione, but enjoyed it just the same!
Fantastic Finale
This fanfic was recommended to me through Pinterest on a list titled ‘Top 17 HP fanfics to read before you die’ and I must say that this is the most compelling HP fanfic I’ve read. The relationship Hermione has between Tom Riddle and the Death Eaters and her being in Slytherin but still like her cannon self is very believable and that’s what makes this fanfic so intriguing. I hope you make another fanfic like this but with Pureblood Hermione, purely because I feel she’d be more evil and have no limitations.
Christine Barney chapter 22 . 8/28
Wow! Fantastic story, so well planned out! Reminds me of Wicked and the alternate storyline that changes your loyalties. I especially liked how you wrote Snape. You captured his essence, personality and manner of speech so perfectly, even while creating an entirely new dimension to his character. I am inspired to check out the Chronicles of Prydain now per your recommendation. Thank you for sharing! Loved the ending!
Greghero chapter 10 . 8/26
You know, there was an A/N some chapters back about changes making us dislike this. I disagree, if anything, it's the fact that such a COLOSSAL change has had so LITTLE effect in all of this. It's almost like you introduced an OC for all the impact it had in the story. Every single key event in the story is still in place, HOW? It feels like you're pulling teeth to do that, stop that. You said early on you wanted to explore new grounds, well we have seen nothing of that sort by now with the exception of life in the Malfoy household
5,011 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »