Reviews for The Green Girl
Muted Rainbow chapter 21 . 7/16
Such a fantastic story. I loved that twist towards the end. Absolutely brilliant!
truly-yours-america chapter 1 . 7/14
THIS FANFIC IS SO BRILLIANT LIKE BLOODY HELL ok so as you can tell I loved it and although I didn't always like this dark hermione it's wonderful how you imagined the other side of the war. It's the second time I read this and it's blown my mind both of the times.
Kat chapter 21 . 7/13
You are bloody brilliant and I love you. 3
swotHermy chapter 13 . 7/12
Hi there. I'm a little bit late to read your stories but they are wonderful. There all are! Even though u said there are haters but please ignore them all. I loves this POV and its true that it seems that the hats got most power actually. I read most of your stories and this is first time i'm register and login just to write a review for u.
Please write more.
Lots of love,
Makoyi-sik chapter 1 . 7/7
I would’ve loved it if hermione had at least broken Harry’s nose for attacking Draco.
Makoyi-sik chapter 1 . 7/6
Even after my like fifth time reading this, I still think she should’ve made him suffer more. Not like anything vengeful or like staying with Krum or anything. Just made him work for it more
liked hermione up until she killed hedwig. you just dont fucking kill animals SMH
Streamlined Engine chapter 22 . 7/3
There are plenty of HP fanfics out there, and I dare say yours stand out extraordinarily. No mediocre stuff would have me reading none-stop 3 hours, 3 days in a row. I just adore how you characterise everyone in your story, everything makes sense in regards to their personal. Those are some tough issues you tackled - if the aurors and order were fighting for justice as they seem to be, whilst being biased and prejudiced at the same time, if the so-called dark side are, in reality, simply "misunderstood revolutionists".

It is apparent that Hermione cares only about the well-being of Draco, and despite the cunning ways she apply to ensure so are certainly Slytherin, her fierce dedication to her house, her friends, make her almost Gryffindor - not to mention her intelligence definitely qualifies as a Ravenclaw. Though I suppose her willingness to achieve her goals anyway possible make her the unquestionable green girl. Not only did you in-cooperate the major events of each book brilliantly, you introduce a whole-new point of view: not every Slytherin deserved to be treated like scum as most people, both in and out of the book do. Whilst Severus certainly contradicts the general impression, that simply wasn't enough. Hopefully this concept could be delved upon more with more future work, preferably from you. I sincerely understand the efforts involved are tiresome, but speaking as a selfish reader, one do like to enjoy quality every so often.
Majester chapter 10 . 7/2
This, this is fantastic. I absolutely love the portrayal of the Wizarding World- it can get kinda repetitive with all the HP fics out there, so this is a welcome change. I love how you expand on the originally background characters of HP- especially Vincent and Greg. I honestly think they are my favorite people in this fic, along with Blaise, even if it's Hermione-centric. They are nearly always shown in a negative light, stupid and basically lackeys. You gave them minds of their own and personalities. So cool. And, although I'm not much of a fan of Dramione (I prefer her with Blaise or Krum) this pair's interactions are so fun.
AuraliaBlack chapter 21 . 7/2
I absolutely adored this story! The way you wrote the characters, and the way the plot unraveled was masterful! Love to see a dark Hermione that ends this way!
AuraliaBlack chapter 2 . 7/1
Love this take on all the insane events of first year!
DramionePotterhead chapter 2 . 7/1
I FREAKING HATE THAT PART WHY TF DO YOU GIVE SILLY ASS POINTS TO PEOPLE? CLEARLY, DUMBLEDORE DIDNT WANT FLIPPING SLYTHERIN TO WIN. BACK WHEN I READ PHILOSOPHERS STONE I WASNT THAT MUCH OF A POTTERHEAD SO WHEN I READ THIS PART I WAS JUST LIKE "OH HAHA YAY GRYFF? TOO BAD FOR SLYTH THO" BUT NOW THAT I REMEMBER THIS SILLY THING EXISTS, I GO "F-K YOU. YOU CALCULATED THE EXACT NUMBER OF POINTS NEEDED FOR GRYFFINDOR TO WIN. THIS IS UNFAIR. THIS SHOULD BE A BIG ASS PROBLEM AND PARENTS SHOULD KNOW. BRING IT TO THE BLOODY WIZENGAMOT I COULDNT SUPPORT IT LESS."

SLYTHERIN WON. WANNA ACKNOWLEDGE HARRY FOR BEING BRAVE? GO AHEAD. DONT BRING GRYFFINDOR INTO THIS. AS MUCH AS I LOVE HARRY, I FIND DUMBLEDORE'S ACTIONS AS SOMETHING INCREDIBLY UNFAIR. YES, HARRY DESERVES A ROUND OF HANDCLAPPING FOR ALL THAT HE DID BUT I REFUSE TO BELIEVE THAT SOMEONE IS THIS... THIS BIASED TO A HOUSE THAT HE DEEMS SUPERIOR. SMH IM SO ANNOYED IM SORRY FOR THE RANT
DramionePotterhead chapter 1 . 7/1
may i know why draco is so accepting of her? not that i mind but yeah
Musings chapter 20 . 6/30
Poorly written fangirl drivel to pander to the mindless drones who only ever read HP for the escapism of the nerd girl being the hero.

And people recommend this trash?
123a456e chapter 21 . 6/29
This story was amazing! You have no idea how excited I got when it was confirmed that they were plotting against Riddle! I loved all of it
4,943 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »