Reviews for The Green Girl
Andre.ita28 chapter 11 . 11/26
I was re-reading this for the 100th time, and it got me thinking, why I snow leopard? I‘ve never been able to figure it out, how does it represent Draco? I would love to know after all this years. I love your work very much, thank you again for sharing it with us mortals. :)
BEST fanfic ever omg! Just finished thank you for taking the time out of your day to make this it was so good

E
joemama13 chapter 22 . 11/25
5 years too late and yet I have to let you know that you have made me addicted to your writing. All of the hidden nuances and well worded sentences make me wish you had written the original series. In short, you’re freaking awesome. That’s it.
Alyce and Indi chapter 4 . 11/24
In canon, you get all mad at Lucius for doing the exact same thing you like him for doing here. I think that's funny.
jessica.arteaga.marroquin.13 chapter 22 . 11/24
Me enamoré de tu fic, gracias por compartirlo!

You’re history is beautiful, i love it! thanks
Breedean chapter 22 . 11/21
That was the best fanfic I have ever read ...i couldn't stop reading! You are incredibly talented.
Breedean chapter 7 . 11/20
I know I'm late to the party, but i just found your story and i absolutely love it so far! I am so accustomed to the good Gryffindor Hermione and your version is so much better!
Blue AuRa Akage chapter 12 . 11/19
slytherclaw
Ohgreatmyarmscomeoff chapter 2 . 11/18
ugh that last bit in chapter 2 was so great! I always thought dumbly dore was so unfair
Buhlteufelin chapter 7 . 11/15
This only gets better.
In the novels Rowling seemed oblivious to the fact that the most interesting conflicts and narrative possibilities belonged to stories that were, at best, left to be inferred by the reader. This is only made more apparent by this excellent retelling.

I mean, re: Moody - "Can there be more than one?"
Have a premature 'Outstanding' for that little line alone.
Buhlteufelin chapter 5 . 11/15
The Boggart episode in the books marked the point where the characters and the world ceased to credible to me. I was around thirteen when I read PoA the first time and the insistence that ghouls and Hammer-horror creatures would count as 'greatest fear' seemed to me then as now both insulting and ludicrous.
I cannot tell me how much I appreciate and esteem this version. I believe this, and you also manage to capture the cruellest sting about it all: it isn't really possible to make a 'greatest fear' ridiculous. If it were, it wouldn't be the greatest fear because it was easily rectifiable.
I love the dynamic you've build up between Blaise, Draco, Theo, Daphne, Pansy and Hermione. Thank you for giving me a new canon!
Buhlteufelin chapter 4 . 11/15
I love this beyond reason and feminine propriety.
I recently reread the books, but this is so much better. Better characters, better atmosphere, and the humour is pitch-perfect. I love the absence of that boringly stark good/evil partition that hamper Rowling's books, and the conflict and nuance with which you invest all of the characters is just *so good*.

I hooted and clapped when Lucius Malfoy confronted Dumbledore. In my head, Alan Rickman crisply articulates every single Snape-ish syllable of his lines for which I am very grateful.
Buhlteufelin chapter 2 . 11/15
This is uncommonly good. The writing, the tone, the grasp of character and the ping-pong of the dialogue is better than the original books, not to mention any HP fanfic I have read.
The little 'Flamel' shaped easter egg was clever and elegant. The way Hermione reasoned her and Draco out of the unicorn trip was note-perfect.
Buhlteufelin chapter 1 . 11/15
Well-written opening with a good grasp of character and - to be honest - a very welcome twist on a familiar tale! I always found the Gryffindors a bunch of obnoxious, self-loving bullies, so this is right up my (Knockturn) alley.
sapphire2468 chapter 22 . 11/16