Reviews for The Green Girl
justlurkingidontexist chapter 21 . 1/2
that was an amazing and intriguing story. i loved the "what if hermione was sorted to slytherin" plot. i binged all of it in just a day. thanks for the ride!
MegaReader chapter 3 . 12/30/2020
This is a complete AU story which is why when the author still tries to make it follow cannon makes it fucking unreadable. There have surely been instances over the years of muggle borns being sorted into Slytherin but the fact that the Slytherins didn't even blink an eye was well complete AU. Not to mention Lucius Malfoy's complete change in behavior regarding Muggle borns. Draco was whooping with joy in second year when muggle borns were in danger. Doesn't even makes an iota of sense that kids who've been told and taught to look down on muggles and muggle borns would suddenly welcome a muggle born with open arms without any frostiness or judgement. Canon Ron would never call her a mudblood so yeah everyone is AU and yet for some reason the author keeps trying to follow canon. Also Hermione trolling/bullying Harry for being the reason his parents are dead doesn't makes Hermione Dark but EVIL. Just a prime example that if you're trying to portray the Slytherins as not evil then you're failing miserably. Learn the difference you dumb cunt.
TheCrazyFangirl6179 chapter 21 . 1/1
The yoga!
Guest chapter 22 . 12/30/2020
Also, I'm speechless at the utterly vile reviews of some people. If it's not a storyline you enjoy reading, go elsewhere - totally unnecessary trolling by individuals who are ignorant to the time and effort you have put in to write such a fantastic fic and the fact another human being is on the other end of the Internet. I hope you are healthy and happy and living a glorious life confident in your amazing writing skills and wonderful imagination .
Guest chapter 22 . 12/30/2020
Loved this Au fic, great alternative version of the way things pan out. One of few fics which start at age 11 where I'm not sat wishing for things to hurry along to later years, it was thoroughly entertaining throughout. Thanks for sharing
Guest chapter 22 . 12/28/2020
Merlin, you’re brilliant. I hope one day i can write a story this intertwined and detailed. Thank you for posting it
Guest chapter 20 . 12/28/2020
This is my second time reading this and every time it amazes me how good of a story, plot line, and foreshadowing you manage. Love love love this story
Dramioneforlife chapter 5 . 12/21/2020
This chapter was amazing!
I cant wait to find out more...

Keep writing and never give up- you are really talented!
Clyden chapter 22 . 12/16/2020
You know what? This is one of the most brilliant fanfic I've ever read. It's intriguing, fascinating, and delightful all at the same time. The passion of Hermione her shows her character and her development was astounding. I am quite glad in how you've interpreted her and how the story panned out. Draco was okay but I hoped for better characterization though. Anyhow, it was all wonderful. The little politics in Hogwarts and the characters of Harry and Ron was on point? I guess. Thank you for this one of a lifetime fanfic.
jswecu chapter 21 . 12/10/2020
this fan fiction is everything holy fuck
Carolyn2131 chapter 1 . 12/12/2020
Heyyyyyy brooo loves the story don’t listen to haters.
sesshyluhvr chapter 11 . 12/11/2020
I confess to being petty enough that once perceptive/not Loony Luna is introduced, with Hermione as a semi regular character, I dislike her...
Romance novels have made me dislike having more than one female characters in the limelight

Its really me not wanting more than one instant like!character
kajak chapter 1 . 12/11/2020
what a fucking bad story.I read the first chapter and discontinued. If anyone wishes to read this,I hope you leave it soon. It's fucking rotten.I hope the author dies.
Bellatrix chapter 1 . 12/3/2020
wow...I expected sneering from the Slytherins
Br0kenKitkat chapter 22 . 12/4/2020
Oh my god this was so good I'm so sad it's over it was amazing i love it so much you're very talented
5,963 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »