Reviews for The Green Girl
stupidaily101 chapter 21 . 5/25
I don't want this to end! I wish I can't have epub version of this to put in my collectionso gewd love this perspective
stupidaily101 chapter 20 . 5/25
THE REVERSE ICONIC "NOT MY DAUGHTER YOU BITCH!
stupidaily101 chapter 19 . 5/25
Wait up, where is nagini all this time?
stupidaily101 chapter 19 . 5/25
So at this point hermione still virgin?
stupidaily101 chapter 16 . 5/25
I loveeee dark hermione! The wat she accomplished more in the other side which favor her intelligence greatly
stupidaily101 chapter 12 . 5/24
After watching the grand budapest hotel I can imagine voldy voice when he is nicer than canon. Applause for your beautiful story!
TheElysianWitch chapter 22 . 5/24
So, this was frickin gorgeous and it took me a day to finish because of a lot of interruptionsmy little brothers really don’t learn do theyand it was so dark and amoral at times yet so deep I loved it. A very good and new perspective of things
JanuaryLestrange chapter 22 . 5/23
I do wish we could see what the brave new world looks like.
In my top ten. Amazing job. Ah, this Hermione so much more fun, cunning and intelligent than the books' righteous, patronizing one. All that without making her OOC. Still a vindictive bitch.

And you killed a lot of Weasleys. Thanks for that!
Aquille chapter 21 . 5/22
I love evil Hermione.
Faquelia chapter 10 . 5/21
This is the second time I read this and I get to to the same point. I like the way you work with prejudice and political affairs. I mean, there's always this tendency to picture black and white sides saving one or two individuals from each by making them changing sides. But you somehow find the balance among that. Taking a side, acting according to prejudice is a matter of a whole new level of chess-political game. There's no whole good or whole bad sides, thre's only people acting as who they are, as how they are raised to react. At least the people that mattered in the 'dark' side seems to have the real cunning thing out in the field. After all, winning a war doesn't need false empathy, neither superficial kindness nor closed minded believes.
Kawisdom chapter 12 . 5/21
The meeting of Tom Riddle and Hermione Granger was priceless. Her reaction to his gift was amusingly adolescent.
Kawisdom chapter 10 . 5/21
I loved the last line. Because Hermione the muggleborn is theirs, the Slytherins aren't as ready to fall into the pureblood sepremist philosophy. Umbridge isn't going to have things as much her own way as in canon.
It's kind of sad that Professor McGonagall sounded so biased when she spoke to Hermione. She probably intended a kind warning about the bigotry Hermione's bound to suffer but she came off sounding bigoted herself.
Kawisdom chapter 9 . 5/21
You're doing a very good job of showing the worldview that brought so many to follow Voldemort. The Ministry is so morally iffy and cronyism is so much the norm that a smooth, charismatic leader was bound to attract a following. Didn't one of the books say that there were 20 Death Eaters for every one Order member? Even if that's exaggerated there were lots of people who didn't really support the status quo.
If anyone is going to spot cracks in Lord Voldemort's agenda it's Hermione Granger. She'll either give the Death Eaters an edge or become Voldemort's greatest regret.
Kawisdom chapter 8 . 5/21
In canon, Hermione didn't have the female allies she does in this story. She isn't just hurt and jealous, lashing out at an oblivious male. Nope, she knows that she's handling a boy who's disrespected her by treating her as an unvalued possession. So she's showing him otherwise. I don't do fashion but her description sounded lovely. I almost heard jaws clunking as they struck the floor.
In the hex crossfire episode, I was a bit surprised by Snape using the same comment towards a girl who's probably a nonentity in his mind as he did to Hermione who he truly had reason to dislike (theft to brew polyjuice revealed by her botched kitty body, she and the others attacked him to protect Sirius Black and never felt one iota of remorse).
Snape giving Draco relationship advice was as touching as it was surprising. The scene showed him as a man with regrets without making him a soppy, out of character mess. He's basically warned Draco not to blow it.
5,778 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »