Reviews for The Green Girl
Itack23 chapter 22 . 6/29/2020
Well, hadn't see the FAQs, it answer my question haha
Itack23 chapter 21 . 6/29/2020
The conclusion sentence of the healers just made me laugh for a good while!
The story's quite peculiar but really interesting to read!
I do wonder about a thing though: the lilies with the 'Thank You' card... Did Harry really die or is it him that send it? (Lilies are often the flowers used as his emblem, what about his mother named Lily)
beccasullivanwrites1 chapter 22 . 6/25/2020
Holy hell, that was an amazing story and I couldn’t put it down! Thank you so much for your time and work!
beccasullivanwrites1 chapter 15 . 6/24/2020
I get the biggest kick out of Tom’s reactions to the Lestrange trio...lmao
beccasullivanwrites1 chapter 12 . 6/24/2020
I literally spit water onto the dog reading that last paragraph. Well done!
beccasullivanwrites1 chapter 7 . 6/24/2020
Omg, I love the way she’s handling Crouch/Moody
Itack23 chapter 1 . 6/23/2020
Oooh, this short prologue really made me curious!
I feel like this story's really gonna be interessant!
DrayMiaOnly chapter 22 . 6/19/2020
This is hands down the best "Slytherin!Hermione" story ever written.
maipigen chapter 12 . 6/18/2020
Yup I am stopping here it is a bit too ooc for me but very original and that is rare and well done!
chelsea0223 chapter 21 . 6/14/2020
Be proud of this. Be so proud. I'm proud of the fact that I read this entire fic in just over 24 hours (I literally couldn't stop). I felt like I was rereading all the books for the first time. It was an amazing experience. Thank you!
krisalynf chapter 22 . 6/14/2020
this really was a fantastic story, really enjoyed reading it!
chelsea0223 chapter 5 . 6/13/2020
Oh my goodness I love this story! Lol I can't stop reading it and it's nearly 3 am! Your attention to detail is fantastic. I'm a total stickler for staying true to detail when writing AU and you've nailed it! You totally did your research. Thank you for this!
Scrscr1 chapter 22 . 6/13/2020
Thank you for this story. I loved the different perspective and the way it twists toward the last few chapters. Amazing read.
serenitynadz chapter 22 . 6/8/2020
Wow, I really fall in love in your story. You wrote really well and I prefer this than the original. I never liked Hermione ended up with Ron. It was just weird and incompatible.
Hermione was much more compatible with Draco, if it was not due to the different side.
Well, this story sorted it out and it was really well done. Portrayed it very well! Only having Hermione can win the war.
True Slytherins chapter 8 . 6/4/2020
Make Harry and Hermione friends. So she fights on the correct side of the war. Ron can be mad and he can be replaced. Make Draco become a Death Eater and help Harry and them in the Battle of Hogwarts. Make Hermione comfort Harry after Sirius' death.
5,860 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 .. Last Next »