Reviews for The Green Girl
Kushka chapter 21 . 9/4
Great story
analoglesbian chapter 21 . 9/3
This was an intense and compelling ride. I don't think I've ever read a fic that has surprised me in a good way as much as this one managed. Thanks for sharing!
hpfreak24 chapter 6 . 8/31
Okeeeey…. They are very out of character aren’t they? Just because Hermione was put in Slytherin doesn’t mean that the House would accept her. I mean, Draco being so friendly? Hermione a bully?
DramioneMustHappen chapter 21 . 8/27
I'm definitely late for the party - but this fic made me so happy! And the hilarious Luna/Blaise dynamic the twist of Hermione/Draco/Theo loyalty change was terrific. Really well done!
adolebitque chapter 22 . 8/22
Brilliant story, keep up the good work!
cocobyrd87 chapter 22 . 8/17
Great work! Thoroughly enjoyed this story :)
ShinkamiXBakudeku chapter 1 . 8/13
YESSSS I FOUND THIS FIC AGAIN! If you’re seeing this,and are having doubts about reading it, please do! I guarantee you will love it!
Ophite68 chapter 20 . 8/12
Ghack! Lovely
Alexis996 chapter 22 . 8/12
Brilliant, absolutely brilliant!
For anyone who reads the comments to see if they want to read stories (as I do), this is your sign to read it. I will be honest, I didn’t fully get into this story until chapter 3. I’d read the first two chapters about two weeks or so prior to this review and after seeing it highly recommended, I came back to read it again and demolished it in 2 days (I promise it would’ve been sooner if I didn’t have to do mundane tasks).
And based on how others seem to have a problem with this fic, I’d like to add a few noteworthy details:
Hermione is a dark character. Her and the Slytherins plot murders and talk of killing people quite a bit. Hermione is also very much into fairness and justice (albeit, not always in a jury by your peers type of way, more like an eye for an eye). And at the risk of giving to much away, she grows into her own but that does not mean she stops embracing the dark.
Give this story a read, you won’t regret it.
:D
Alexis996 chapter 17 . 8/12
This story is glorious! I love the witty banter from Narcissa and Hermione to Tom. And the fact that everyone is kinda like “erm…can she say that?”
I’ve been wanting to review sooner but I was very much into the momentum of the story that I just kept pushing the next chapter button. I also can’t tell you how much I adore Snape and Hermione’s relationship and when he told her that he was proud of her, I teared up.
I’m very excited to read the remaining chapters!
snamioneBDSMcuriosity chapter 19 . 8/4
I am so confused on whose side Hermione actually is.
Maya Taylor chapter 1 . 7/28
OMFG That was absolutely fucking amazing! ASDFGHJKL;'#
Deanna Halliwell chapter 21 . 7/23
This story was absolutely brilliant! Thank you for sharing your creative genius!
CBeL chapter 1 . 7/18