Reviews for The Green Girl
Facelesswitch chapter 4 . 1/20
Omg. I am so in love with this story. I never understood before why people would want a Slytherin hermione until now. This is so amazing.. and it feels like it could totally be what would happen! I can’t wait to keep reading.
Autumn Lily FF chapter 15 . 1/10
I'm really enjoying this.
thepuzzlingcentaur chapter 3 . 1/9
Someone who was raised in a liberal background (child or not) would never even think to use slurs, no matter how angry they might be. Child of Arthur and Molly Weasley wouldn't. If Ron screamed something on the scale of "Slytherin whore", then it would have the same effect but without the nonsensical part.

I like that Hermione is accepted for her wit and personality, but also dislike how she is too accepted...hopefully that will change by the end of year four? It kinda makes sense if supremacists are restraining themselves because they like Hermione/don't want to piss other Slytherins off. But it doesn't make sense if blood status suddenly ceased to matter. For Slytherin in canon, blood status was a big deal.
thepuzzlingcentaur chapter 1 . 1/9
Parvati Patil? Interesting development, I like it.

I love it so far. And I realize it is already too late to post suggestions but I hope that you did consider all the consequences of Hermione being Slytheirn.
It does make sense that first-year Slytherins don't care about blood purity.
It is perfectly logical that not every Slytherin thinks that blood status is the most important thing in the world.
We know from canon that Malfoy holds a lot of influence in school from day 1 because of his family. And it does make sense that fewer Slytherins would harass Hermione if Draco took a liking of her. And I honestly like this new Hermione too.

Having said that, I really hope that Lucius will behave similar to canon. I am pretty sure that Hermione's Slytherin personality will confuse him and get him curious but it would be too much a drastic change from canon to make him not care about blood purity. Canon Lucius would be concerned about Draco hanging with muggle-borns. And some conflict regarding Hermione's blood status must arise. I hope that will be the case, it would be far too unrealistic for everyone to just accept Hermione after 3 minutes.
Toodamnmanyfandoms chapter 4 . 12/31/2019
I just feel the need to stop and comment: it’s goddamn hilarious that Hermione and her Slytherin gang suspect Harry of being the heir. Especially given that Ginny actually is the heir (or is housing the heir).
Ms. Loony Lovegood chapter 21 . 12/31/2019
Just wow. It's so beautifully wirtten and I love it soooo much! A lot of plot twist, deaths, and stuff. Really dark, but I really love it! Good job. Keep writing!

P. S. This story however won't get out of my head easily.
Ms. Loony Lovegood chapter 16 . 12/30/2019
Wow, tbis this chapter was sooo dark, but I loved it!
Ms. Loony Lovegood chapter 8 . 12/30/2019
Wow! I loved this chapter! Lol, good one, Hermione! And, oh, Draco? EAT THAT UP! Lmao.

Ah, I need to finish this story soon, omg! It's soooo GOOOD! Brilliant!
strangelyheaven chapter 21 . 12/26/2019
Eww
That said, good job.
strangelyheaven chapter 16 . 12/26/2019
Good job! Besides the inappropriate grossness it was good! Also, what does Pureblood!Hermione mean?
Marycielo Felton chapter 22 . 12/26/2019
Fue toda una sorpresa el final, la verdad es que hasta sentí bastante pena por Riddle y es que con esa personalidad es inevitable tener algo de simpatía por el, aún así me encantó la originalidad de la historia.
strangelyheaven chapter 14 . 12/26/2019
I don’t like how much cursing there is because I feel like it’s unnecessary, but it’s definitely interesting. I feel though like you’ve taken a completely different character and put Hermione’s name on her. Hermione is...not this witch in this story. I know it’s necessary for the plot, but it still makes me kind of sad. All complaining said, it’s moving along. The writing is fairly decent for a fanfic and I am still reading AND I’ve enjoyed it! (Despite the cussing and lewdness)
strangelyheaven chapter 10 . 12/26/2019
I think Hermione and Harry’s non-relationship is kind of sad even though I know it can’t be helped. I also can’t help wondering if maybe they will be able to become friends one day. I like that even though you changed Hermione’s personality and I don’t love all of it, you still stayed true to many different aspects of her character.
Aimless Creation chapter 16 . 12/26/2019
I honestly don’t know why I’m enjoying this so much. But holy shit this is fun!
strangelyheaven chapter 4 . 12/26/2019
This fic is sooo good! I love it so much! Hermione and Draco’s dynamic is really well done and I like how it’s building up and it’s not a right away given thing. This idea of what would’ve happened if Hermione was placed in another house is just brilliant. Keep writing!
5,782 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »