Reviews for The Green Girl
AndromedaZara chapter 22 . 2/20/2020
After rereading this for the who-even-knows-which time I just wanted to say thank you for writing such a beautiful fic! This was one of the first fics I have ever read and I still remember reading it for the first time and being so in love with your writing and the whole story and so happy to have found this...and it has been a favourite of mine for so long and I keep coming back to it to reread it and it's always as amazing as it was the first time. Thank you!
xoxAmuto4everxox chapter 3 . 2/19/2020
it's weird having the Slytherind so ok with Hermion, especially Draco. it's also really really weird having Lucius ok with Hermione. Even going as far as to indirectly buy her a broom. not to mention Ron calling her a mudblood. Again Draco being so nice to her... its weird but I love this story so much! like the little things are weird but I cant help but be drawn to the story! I really am loving Hermione in Slytherin. I have been dying to read a story like this for years and as soon as I came across it I knew I just had to read it. didnt even say "I'll come back to it" like I normaly do while scrolling through lol
xoxAmuto4everxox chapter 2 . 2/19/2020
ok I am absolutely loving this story though the Hagrid parts make me want to cry! I love Hagrid
moonwalker750 chapter 10 . 2/18/2020
Hat's off to you! Snape by far is my favorite character... Seriously he's the epitome of sassiness and sarcasm, can't get enough of him.. And I don't think even one of his dialogue is without a little bit of sarcasm
Guest chapter 5 . 2/15/2020
When Boggart Draco said what he said, and lupin was shocked, I found a pretty deep meaning. I don't think he was shocked that she wasn't generically scared of dangerous creatures. I think it was because of Draco said, "you will never belong". Lupin, at least in canon, also feared that. that nobody would be his friend if they found out he was a werewolf. He was shocked that this girl also felt the same as he did. That Snape still liked her and spoke of her so highly aswell.
I don't know if the author intended that meaning of lupin's shock, but i found it interesting.

I wrote right after I read the Blaise hugging Hermione part as he looked at lupin. So it might have actually been explained later, so yeah
Elizabeta Jehrose chapter 1 . 2/8/2020
The likelihood of Potter being dead with a the year is intermediately high, what with his lacerated connection with ole Voldy. However, the likelihood of Ronny boy being dead within the term is of an exceedingly high probability.
WhatIsThis'Sleep'YouSpeakOf chapter 22 . 2/7/2020
This dark and delightful story cost me a LOT of sleep. And not all of it was due to reading... I'd exercise a modicum of self control, put it down and turn out the light, only to lay there staring up into the darkness, agonizing about all the subtle bits. "What did she whisper to Dumbledore?" "What is going on with Theo and Neville?" "What did Hermione hide in Snape's potion order?" I was fairly hopeful that Riddle would fall, but Hermione was so darn dark, I couldn't feel 100% confident. So glad you dropped those hints throughout. My good-side-loving-heart wouldn't have been able to keep going, without those tiny glimmers of hope. And your story was so well written, so intricate and so sprinkled with fun literary references (most of which I readily accepted were way over my head). Such a pleasure to read.
Still wondering who sent the lilies. Oh. As I typed it out, I realized. Lilies...Lily...Snape. Obviously. *facepalm*
Thanks for sharing such an engaging AU. It makes me want to reread all the books and cross reference them with this fic. Brilliant!
Eluvia Umbra chapter 21 . 2/5/2020
Well...this story was fooking awesome, I loved it~!
AraelDranoth chapter 5 . 2/2/2020
hink this is my third read through of this fic since it was completed and I am still enjoying it as much now as I did back then.

I always loved how you made it about House loyalty over Blood purity as the basis for your Hermione's acceptance into Slytherin.

Only fic that does that well to my knowledge.

Anyway I just wanted to congratulate you on this masterpiece of a fanfiction.

Slytherin, Slytherwin.
Willow Swift chapter 8 . 2/1/2020
That is some wicked revenge.

XOXO Willow the Weird Reviewer
Willow Swift chapter 6 . 2/1/2020
I have to agree with your beta. He needs to be slapped.

(Thirteen-year-old pratty boys...)

XOXO Willow
Guest chapter 22 . 2/1/2020
This was definitely an epic. Thank you so much for posting it!
PanduhBabyy chapter 22 . 1/28/2020
The best part of this is where you say "That thing is a broken mirror, reflecting fragments of what was back at us."

Its thought provoking and tragic and true.
vinesofmagic chapter 21 . 1/28/2020
love this SO much. thank you for creating this.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/26/2020
I'm sorry maybe I'm judging this story too soon but I can't read further.
The thing is how I see Slytherin..yes they look after their own but this isn't just about that, most of them are a bunch of kids with their parents' beliefs..so it doesn't make sense for the eleven year old Draco Malfoy who offered Harry to show him the 'right sort of people' to accept Hermione just because she was sorted in Slytherin. It also doesn't make sense for this girl who loves rules to jump to revenge so quickly.
The idea of Hermione in Slytherin is an interesting one and I can see it. I just see it differently from you.
5,821 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 32 .. Last Next »