Reviews for The Green Girl
Willow Swift chapter 8 . 2/1/2020
That is some wicked revenge.

XOXO Willow the Weird Reviewer
Willow Swift chapter 6 . 2/1/2020
I have to agree with your beta. He needs to be slapped.

(Thirteen-year-old pratty boys...)

XOXO Willow
Guest chapter 22 . 2/1/2020
This was definitely an epic. Thank you so much for posting it!
PanduhBabyy chapter 22 . 1/28/2020
The best part of this is where you say "That thing is a broken mirror, reflecting fragments of what was back at us."

Its thought provoking and tragic and true.
vinesofmagic chapter 21 . 1/28/2020
love this SO much. thank you for creating this.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/26/2020
I'm sorry maybe I'm judging this story too soon but I can't read further.
The thing is how I see Slytherin..yes they look after their own but this isn't just about that, most of them are a bunch of kids with their parents' beliefs..so it doesn't make sense for the eleven year old Draco Malfoy who offered Harry to show him the 'right sort of people' to accept Hermione just because she was sorted in Slytherin. It also doesn't make sense for this girl who loves rules to jump to revenge so quickly.
The idea of Hermione in Slytherin is an interesting one and I can see it. I just see it differently from you.
xLaBellaVita chapter 22 . 1/28/2020
This fic was EPIC.
xLaBellaVita chapter 21 . 1/28/2020
This fic... only 21 chapter fic... PURE GENIUS.
iamgibraltar chapter 1 . 1/26/2020
I dont know if you will see this but your fic has been ripped off by someone over on ao3
/works/15727353
slytherin's princess by skigirl51
NatRambles chapter 21 . 1/26/2020
This makes me smile so much. I just read it for the first time and devoured it in two days. Truly lovely.
Guest chapter 22 . 1/23/2020
Amazing! I really enjoyed reading this. Thank you for writing it.
dontblink12 chapter 22 . 1/19/2020
I just have to say, I have read and reread this fic so many times, and it never fails to be something I cannot put down. The characterizations are wonderful, the story is enchanting and just dark enough that both sides make sense, which is terrifying in its own sense, but alluring all the same. As a Slytherin myself, I tend to favor stories that paint my House in the "not actually evil" or "evil for a reason" light, and you've done a marvelous job in creating a world from HP canon that would make any snake proud.
Thank you for 21 chapters of the most amazing story, and I look forward to reading your other works.
LaLuneMoonstone chapter 5 . 1/20/2020
I love this, I do love reading her descent. It is so wonderful! I am frustrated by the slowness of the Dramione, but I am enjoyed nh Slytherin!Hermione!
Facelesswitch chapter 9 . 1/20/2020
1. Is it bad that I was swooning over 14 years old saying they could be sure of each other?
2. Whoa. Shit’s getting real...
NetNet13 chapter 22 . 1/20/2020
Brilliant. Thank you so much. Will be a read I’ll come back to always.
5,857 | « Prev Page 1 .. 15 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 35 .. Last Next »