Reviews for The Green Girl
CBeL chapter 1 . 7/18
I love this so much!
SlytherinSalazar chapter 12 . 7/18
I love the plot but I reread this story every year just for that necklace.
That was amazing. Absolutely remarkable how you pulled that off. I couldn't stop reading for a minute, from the first chapter till the end. Fanfiction like this deserves a special place of its own - a cleverly executed, brutally engrossing and undeniably hilarious piece of work that really stays in dialogue with the original series, making you think and engage with the material in a way you would have never thought to before. My utmost respect.
FelineNinjaGrace chapter 13 . 7/16
“And you just sent a member of my family to prison without a trial and that's not right."
Harry didn’t send anyone to prison And they were guilty. Hermione already knows that. If they had killed him she wouldn’t have cared. And THAT’S not right.
FelineNinjaGrace chapter 12 . 7/16
How does Hermione justify “fairness” and “justice” about violence? She is against Harry for violence against her people, but it’s ok for her to be violent against others? That’s literally a delusional maniac.

I don’t know if I want to continue this story. I like good verses evil stories. But I can never root for the bad side. Unless the bad side turns good or if there was a preconceived notion of the bad and that it was ACTUALLY the good side all along (like Snape). You know? But I can’t root for torture, blood, and sneering at it all. I can’t root for killing a baby, like Voldemort did. Sure, it’s not fair that everyone except Slytherin doesn’t like muggleborn (you honestly had to change that or the story would NOT have worked). But that doesn’t make killing good people “fair”. How does Hermione justify killing Harry Potter? A boy her own age who she knows has gone through a hard life? And it’s not like Draco is all good and pure when it comes to Harry. So, how can she hate him so?
FelineNinjaGrace chapter 11 . 7/16
“Fighting words” are totally good reasons to punch someone Have you ever seen those YouTube videos of Karens? Like….they NEED a slap on the face! Like REALLY need it
FelineNinjaGrace chapter 10 . 7/16
“ Potter had had to go and make this about the Dark Lord.”
Ummm, yes? Because they are in Defense Against the Dark Arts, my dear girl. And, I’m sure you know, Lord Voldemort doesn’t hold unicorns in his lap or sprinkle flowers around Muggle-born heads. The class should be called “Defense Against Lord Voldemort and Other Tyrannical Entities”.

And since Potter did indeed see Voldemort with his very eyes, got poked in the head by him, and had to narrowly escape certain death…..it seems logical that he would be going to Defense Against the Dark Arts in order to protect himself against, you guessed it, Voldemort (and his followers).

I thought Hermione was smart?
FelineNinjaGrace chapter 9 . 7/16
I was ok with Hermione up until this point. All the Slytherin are talking about wanting things to be “fairer” and how justice will be grand and Hermione threw her lot in with them and said “I’m a Slytherin”. The fact that she is ok with murdering people, as a 14 year old shows a psychosis that is extremely disturbing. How can she be the protagonist in this story? Is she going to grow? Learn lessons? Become better? Hermione needs a MAJOR character arc otherwise this feels like a story of propaganda for the Dark Lord’s cause Which is fine, since you should write what you want, but I wish I had known sooner. I know that there is good and bad in everyone, but I can’t help but be on Harry’s side even now in this strange version of things. I hope he wins. I hope he kills the dark lord, like normal, and I hope that Malfoy and Hermione eat their evil hearts out. Because that’s what your called when you side with people who don’t see killing a hufflepuff child as wrong: Evil. This isnt DarkHermione, it’s Evil Hermione.
FelineNinjaGrace chapter 2 . 7/16
Oh, please. You think Ron and Harry would have gotten to the stone without Hermione? Not to be blunt, but without Hermione, Harry and Ron would have died many times over. As would loads of other people. I mean…I’m hoping that the Golden Trio somehow get back together and Harry, her, and Ron figure out how to be friends. Because, honestly, Harry won’t defeat the Dark Lord without Hermione. She got them past the Devil’s snare (they had no idea what it was or how to defeat it), she found out about the Baskilisk and it was thanks to the word she had scribbled “pipes” that they were able to find the Chamber of Secrets. Need I go on? Lol.
Aurora ll chapter 21 . 7/16
I love this ffn soooo muchalthough I can't read much English but I tried my best to finish reading itP.S. FFN's Chinese translation is the worst that I ever met before
medha.gopalakrishnan chapter 21 . 7/11
Damn. This is amazing...
I don’t think I’ve ever read something so insightful and yet hilarious at the same time. Kudos!
Amazing, i just wish you wrote the scene where Narcissa and Hermione go shopping too!
I think you managed to align the story with canon brilliantly, and its more interesting and believable to have the Draco/Pansy/Hermione triangle.
I didn't mind you adding in Parvati - I was wondering if the story would just end there where the boys were both murdered by the Devils Snare without Hermione there to save them!
Fio Gonzlz chapter 21 . 7/4
¿Te he dicho cuanto amo tus finales? Porque Dios, los amo mucho.
5,964 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »