Reviews for The Green Girl
enajaimmalfoy chapter 22 . 9/16/2019
I love this fic more and more each time I read it. I always leave just enough time that I forget the wedding and am always surprised again. Absolutely masterful.
MarcellaDix chapter 22 . 9/10/2019
This was absolutely fantastic! Thank you for this brilliant story. It is highly appreciated.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/8/2019
Hermione granger isn't so mean.. please make her more kind to hagrid
Guest chapter 21 . 9/5/2019
So many shades of brilliant, I can’t even count. Long ago and faraway, I toyed with the idea of sorting the entire trio into Slytherin, but I never had time to do the idea justice. I thoroughly enjoyed your take on how things might have gone down with that one single change. Brava.
RowanRhys chapter 22 . 9/5/2019
I wish that I had found this gobsmackingly amazing fic sooner. I'm utterly impressed at the overt storyline and even moreso by the complex in-story hidden plot that only became fully apparent in the last few chapters. The characterization of Slytherin Hermione is unique in my fanfic reading thus far. I love the "inside" perspective on what it means to be Slytherin-whether one is Muggleborn or not. And I find your version of Tom Riddle to be a believable and smart villain. He is truly more frightening than the snake-face monster in the canon novels, IMO.

As I read, I got emotionally involved with Hermione and her friends. I have to tell you, when McGonnagle exposed herself as a blood purist and essentially told Hermione that as a Muggle-born she was overeaching her place in the social heirarchy by having a relationship with Draco, I got so mad! I was practically snarling at the words I read on the screen. I found myself emotionally invested in the Skytherin cohort, and cheered when things went well for them, and almost wept when they were hurt and bullied and denigrated by the other houses. I did drop a few tears when Vince died from the fiendfire in the Room of Lost Things and when Hermione mourned Tom.

Most writers have trouble writing the Battle of Hogwarts in a manner that doesn't pretty much copy canon. The way you twisted the "Not my daughter!" moment was outstanding and original, and your description of the individual fights and the overall scene made me feel like I was there.

I could go on and on about what I loved about this fic, but mundane life beckons and I need to close now. This has been added to my top-10 HP fics list, and will be re-read frequently. Well done!
djhay4 chapter 21 . 9/5/2019
Holy wow! When you started having the kids kill everyone, part of me wanted to stop but I suspected you were going to have them kill Tom ultimately too. I think I knew it when Theo and Neville exchanged notes. Amazing story!
cherinq chapter 5 . 9/2/2019
This is like my fifth re read and I’m still loving it sm
judyy143 chapter 22 . 8/29/2019
That was surprisingly marvelous. To be honest, I do love your work but it took me nearly a year to read this story despite the fact that I kept coming across it. I wasn’t sure if I wanted to read a dark hermione but this story was amazing and I thank you for sharing. The dramione was so strong it melted my heart ️. Her relationship with Snape was my absolute favorite. I wish to read more of their interactions.
OnlyRiddle'sGirl chapter 12 . 8/29/2019
Haha imagine mione leaving Draco for riddle
crazyKate92 chapter 22 . 8/23/2019
Very good story! Thanks for writing it!
crazyKate92 chapter 16 . 8/23/2019
I have to admit I’m INCREDIBLY happy about Hermione and Riddles friendship/daughter-father/mentor-student thing lol
crazyKate92 chapter 12 . 8/23/2019
I love her interactions with Riddle
crazyKate92 chapter 2 . 8/23/2019
I love how the house considers her as one of them regardless of her status.
And that end there is probably where Hermione becomes more ruthless.
She’s always been scary smart.
Kaia chapter 11 . 8/23/2019
Hey uh this was up on Wattpad for a while, a while back. I think it was posted as their own work but it did get taken down for a reason I don't remember. I know that it's down now, it was even under a different name, a Latin word I think. I'm sorry that I only remember odd details(things that cause strong emotion or inconvenience me are mostly the only things I bother to try to remember with my memory problems and it being taken down inconvenienced me greatly as I was halfway through it) They are still on there tho, was it you? I don't remember the username either, I muted them out of spite.
Blanvalet chapter 22 . 8/19/2019
It has been a long while since I binge read a HP fanfic. Yours is truly very very good, even if this Hermione is a bit hard to stomach. The quality of your writing made me read on!
5,857 | « Prev Page 1 .. 22 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 42 .. Last Next »