Reviews for The Green Girl
BrownEyesAngel chapter 5 . 2/20/2015
Great chapter, glad that you left out the timeturner, it wouldn't have fit well.
Guest chapter 5 . 2/20/2015
great story...love the green girl...still stand by my squib ancesotor-Dagworth Granger...can't wait to see how Draco reacts when she goes to the dance with Viktor.
ShayaLonnie chapter 5 . 2/20/2015
I feel bad for Hermione not knowing the history with Death Eaters and Theo's and Draco's dads. Poor girl has to just sit and listen to Daphne go on about pureblood customs that she doesn't get. And the books Narcissa leant her probaby didn't mention "what to do when your boyfriends family is full of dark wizards".

"Narcissa Malfoy's darling." - Love this so much.

I genuinely laughed at the accidental magic being compared to wetting the bed thing.

Ugh, Pansy is already getting on my nerves.

I love Theo and Daphne making fun of Dumbledore's yearly speech.

"I'm guessing no one will get a crush on this one." - I will! Remus4eva.

I'm so excited to see when Hermione gets her Patronus.

I love that when they go to get Hermione they're all nervous and stuff about Draco's injury and she gets there and she's just like, "Ugh what did you do?" Like she knows it was his fault and he's being dramatic.

I absolutely adore Hermione's relationship with Snape in this.

Aww... sad Lupin.

The Boggart broke my heart. Hermione tries so hard to be brave in front of it and Draco's reaction just tore me up inside. He's in this awkward stage that teenagers go through where they still cling to the things they love and their comforts, but they also are trying to find themselves and being popular and making all the big mistakes. Draco's just stuck in that loop right now. Very realistic.

"It's Quidditch." - I love Greg in this fic. I think Greg might be my new Theo. Theo's still forever my favorite, but you have this brilliant way of giving a personality to background characters that otherwise were basically there to stand around and make Draco look like he had friends.

Awws over Theo and Daphne.
Nikki Pond chapter 5 . 2/20/2015
True. It would be unlikely to make Draco have a crush on Hermione while he go out with Pansy unless Draco had intended to go with Hermione but was beaten by Victor or that he was scared.

But I could understand Draco's POV the changes and that he focused on Pansy mostly. Whether he did it to get Hermione's attention or not, I could understand that the changes. The only thing that stays is that Draco and Hermione care for each other. I doubt Draco is interested in a serious relationship with Pansy.

Puberty. I had to wonder if you made Draco's hair slicked back or not just like the movie. And damn their hormones.

It would be unlikely to think of Draco's parents accepting the idea of Draco marrying Hermione. They could accept best friends but marriage? I doubt they would want to end the pureblood line no matter how much they liked her.

I can't wait to see the look on Draco's face when he saw Hermione in Yule Ball! Ha!

I was surprise to see Hermione's fear of Draco thinking of her less. But the look on Draco's face! Hahaha! Can't wait for the next chapter
Perperuna chapter 5 . 2/20/2015
Firsly, I'm sorry for every grammar mistake. English isn't my first language and I doubt that you can speak Polish.
I love the idea of Hermione being in Slytherin. I always thought that she didn't belong to Gryffindor and that she's just there to help Harry. And she isn't OOC for me, because being in Slytherin had to change. She can be rational and moral, but Slytherins are cunning and ambitious and these treats was always in her, but in Gryffindor she didn't had the chance to encouraged this.
And I had to say this, but 13 year old Draco is awful. I know that he like to be in the centre of attention, but come on...He was so worried about Hermione when she was petrified and he definitely was courting her and now he doesn't even talk to her because she didn't fawn over him like Pansy. And Pansy is annoying as in the books.
I love Daphne and her friendship with Hermione. She's a real friend for her. And Hermione and Blaise..So cute! Maybe Draco will wake up becouse Hermione is much better than Pansy. Even his parents love her and that means something.
And I wonder what will happen when Voldemort will come back. He hate muggleborns but she's a first muggleborn in the Slytherin house since ever so I think that he will be curious about her. But for that we have to wait.
I can't wait for the next chapter!
Jesspanda chapter 5 . 2/20/2015
This is my favourite story at the moment! I absolutely love Slytherin Hermione and how she is still so obviously the Hermione we grew to love in the original books. I cannot wait for the next chapter! Daphne is a little sly in her last comment there! I wonder what Draco's parents will think of him holding hands and "dating?" Pansy as well as Hermione with Blaise.
Keep up the great work!
General Mac chapter 5 . 2/20/2015
ooooohhhh love it thanks more pretty please
behindblueeyes1117 chapter 5 . 2/20/2015
Just love it! Your ideas are really awesome! :-)
see-TLAH-lee92 chapter 5 . 2/20/2015
Oh Draco , I hope someone knocks some sense into him but at the same time I want him to get jealous of Blaise & Hermione together until at least the yule ball lol
JenCala28 chapter 5 . 2/20/2015
Your "silly little story" is just lovely! I really love this story and every chapter gets even better. I'm thrilled with how you're twisting things and yet still being true to the books in so many ways. Hermione's fear, her rudeness to Lupin, Draco's reaction; all perfection. Just a beautiful scene in a great chapter. I'm so eager for more!
Honoria Granger chapter 5 . 2/20/2015
Delightful as ever. Though I'm a bit concerned about Pansy coming between Hermione and Draco, and Blaise doing likewise...
notai gorm chapter 5 . 2/20/2015
I am loving this story so far, and my only complaint is that I have to wait a week to see more of it! I have to say that what I really love is how plausible you make all the Slytherins' actions from the book seem. It really makes me realize that Harry in the books was not an omniscient unbiased narrator, and that much of what he sees as Draco and Co. being evil can really be explained as awkward teenage posturing/covering up for situations outside of their comfort and control. I also like that the Slytherins, unlike the rest of the school, see that Dumbledore's actions (deliberately allowing Harry to get into dangerous situations, extreme prejudice, etc.) are harmful and not what any logical or sane adult should do or allow for children that are in his care. Unfortunately, perception and politics are getting into the way of remedying this situation, even down to penalizing Potter for breaking rules or doing unsafe actions. I also love that Lupin is so unaware of child psychology as to think that publicly embarrassing thirteen year olds in front of their peers is a good way to have a fun and interesting lesson...

I have to admit that the Draco/Pansy dynamic in this chapter is really grating to me. Draco, I really hope that you're just trying to make Hermione jealous and aware of her feelings, because otherwise, you're just setting yourself up for more trouble. Then again, he does seem to attract trouble like a magnet. I imagine that Lucius and Narcissa are currently in the background, getting letters from Draco whinging about Potter and Hermione's disagreeing with him and dates with Pansy, and at the same time getting check-ins from Snape -all while wringing their hands and figuring out how much trouble their son can get into before he realizes that he's really messed up and starts to mature. Then again, thirteen year old hormones here...

Please please update more soon! I want to see what happens next, and for the record, I'm LOVING how Hermione develops. In fact, I'm curious as to when her familiar is going to show up with a certain rat and whether he will in fact be alive or dead...
FaeBreeze chapter 5 . 2/20/2015
Ah! I'm always ridiculously excited when you update this story! This chapter was really interesting. I see what a challenge you have in making Hermione even vaguely sympathetic towards Sirius, Lupin et. al. and I'm really enjoying the student/teacher relationship between her and Snape. I always thought it would be nice for him to see her intelligence. And for all that this is supposed to be Hermione/Draco, he's been pretty much a little shit so far. And I know you're doing the whole jealous thing between them right now but I feel like she might need more incentive to like him in the first place. Or maybe I just think her and Blaise are cute. Anyways I can't wait to read what happens next!
roon0 chapter 5 . 2/20/2015
Your Hermione is great and she has been given room to really grow in Slytherin. I cannot wait to see where you take her. Draco and Patsy made me laugh, shades of Ron and Lavender? Will Draco wake up or will it take a Viktor as he seems not to mind Blaise that much? I am so looking forward to the next update.
mcollis3 chapter 5 . 2/20/2015
Loving Hermione from this point of view and to get an understanding for Slytherin house. Cant wait for the next update :) :)
5,857 | « Prev Page 1 .. 361 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 381 .. Last Next »