Reviews for The Green Girl
General Mac chapter 4 . 2/17/2015
ooohhhh naughty malfoy, thanks more pretty please
Guest chapter 4 . 2/17/2015
Thank you! I really love this! I personally do not like how Slytherin is always painted in a negative light so this fic is really awesome! Can't wait for your next update!
Stefartemis chapter 4 . 2/17/2015
Again, you posted too soon and I didn't have time to review the previous one...
I read this one at four in the morning, so I waited for a time I was more coherent to review.
Gushing first, I love you, this is perfect. Truly. It's amazing how much Harry has depended on Hermione all these years, how hard it is to move the plot alo NH without her there.
This got me philosophical about her, she used to be kind in Gryffindor, she used to be fair. Did these things truly doesn't matter to her because of the friends she keep? Because Ron was neither and that didn't shake her.. I'm not criticizing, because she makes perfect sense in Slytherin, but got me wondering..
Loved how you kept her crush on Lockhart, that made me giggle a bit. And the Tarot reading Parvati, that might have appeased us all hahahahha
Luci us taking her in was sweet, and the fact he is still waging war on mudbloods but not HER is so human, how they compartmentalized that. I'm curious to see how she acts now she has access to pureblood rules, and if she will realize Draco is in fact courting her.. (sooooo cute).
Loved the jab at her making potions on the floor on canon hehe... And kids bri NV kids thinking they are getting away with doing things without adults finding out..
was Harry really this horrible to Ginny? I don't recall from the books. But you have made him nastier from this POV.
I like the loophole you found for Harry to open the chamber.. but you didn't free Dobby.. That will be major.
About Hermione caring for Sirius, good luck.. BUT, Harry was always very resourceful in canon, and without her to do things for him, maybe, just maybe, by now he would have realised he is on his own and picked up the slack... would she still even need a time-turner? She would pick Muggle Studies, and I can't see this Hermione being wide-eyed enough to pick up Divination.. Then again, maybe she would.. hehehe
I will be happy with whatever explanation youyou one up with anyway...
I'm so glad you are as in love with writing as we are wi tb reading it.
MomsEscape chapter 4 . 2/17/2015
I absolutely love this story. I love having the perspective of the slytherins. It really shows how biased and unfair Dumbledore was. This is a fun read and I can't wait to see where it goes!
FA-AL chapter 4 . 2/17/2015
This is such a unique perspective!
Great story, I'm looking forward to read more.
Especially if the plot thickens and how the Malfoys will explain Hermione to the dark Lord...
Chester99 chapter 4 . 2/16/2015
Poor Draco, he truly was out of his mind with worry for her wasn't he? Dumbledore truly was a piece of work in canon wasn't he?

Love Lucius and Narcissa here! This is how I picture them. So Narcissa's going to instruct Hermione on the ways of a pureblood lady? I've always thought that Muggle Studies was a waste for the reasons Hermione has listed. A class on wizarding customs and culture would be much more appropriate, again for the reason she has listed.

It's funny that Lucius and Narcissa are already thinking of the betrothal between Draco and Hermione. ;-) I can't wait for Hermione to discover that she's wrong about Draco's feelings for her. It's kind of funny actually because he's basically told her how he felt and what his plans for them are going to be the previous year. Why do I get the feeling 4th year is going to be entertaining?

I've read some of the reviews and like you I'm having trouble with the "lets help Sirius" comments. Sirius hated Slytherins and in fact he and the other Marauders took pleasure in mercilessly bullying Severus. He's not going to want the help of a Slytherin girl. Hermione's not going to help him because he's a murder.

It'll be interested to see if Hermione gets a time turner this next year. McGonagall gave her the one in canon. Obviously she won't be doing that here. So maybe Severus or Lucius will be the ones to get her a time turner? Also, is Crookshanks going to show up? If he does I'm curious to see how the Slytherins react to him. Also, will he take to Draco or not?

This ended up being a longer review than I expected, sorry about that.
G the Headmaster chapter 4 . 2/16/2015
Love it, Love it, Love it!

It's cold here too! You can't go out so write.
Kitty chapter 4 . 2/16/2015
So now I've wandered over to this story, too, and I love it just as much as I love your LotL. (And really. One day I'll remember what I need to sign into my account. I swear I will)

I like this take on everything. I like the idea of Hermione being accepted by her housemates. It makes more sense to me because I always thought that Slytherin would have always had to stick together because it was 1/4 of the school against the other 3/4 plus many of the instructors. Enemy of my enemy is my friend and all that.

I have to admit that I would love love love to see Ron get at least some kind of SOMETHING for all the comments he makes to her about her blood status. He's not exactly subtle or quiet about it.

I'm quite looking forward to the next chapter. I know that Sirius will be making an appearance soon. I'm curious how that will play out. Hermione saved his tail in the 3rd book. So... yeah. Looking forward to that.

Good luck staying warm! I'm in the US so we use Fahrenheit... but I know the other measuring system so I am definitely cringing (I tend to switch back and forth. In Winter it makes me feel better to see a larger number but in Summer I like using Celsius because I feel better when I see that smaller number. It's all psychological and I know it). Although I start whining and whimpering whenever it gets below 15C so you are definitely tougher than I am.
InLoveWithMusic17 chapter 4 . 2/16/2015
Oh my goodness, I reviewed as a guest by accident! The comment of the third year and the punch it's mine!
Guest chapter 4 . 2/16/2015
I finally ended reading both chapters, I love this. I'm not kidding I seriously adore this story. You have such an incredible imagination, And I'm excited to see what you'll write for the part of the third year where Hermione punches Draco. Maybe she'll punch Ron now? And the famous 'my father will hear about this' line.
Elantil chapter 4 . 2/16/2015
I cannot express to you how anxiously I look forward to the next chapter of this story, even waiting for this one, I was checking my email for fanfic notifications almost every waking hour of the day. The only reason there was a delay of my review for this chapter was because I promised myself I'd finish reading another fic before I'd start reading this chapter.

I like that the Malfoys have taken exception to Hermione being a Muggle born and have more or less fostered her and are on the way to slyly betrothing her to Draco, not to mention Lucius' rather tender apology to her about her petrification was rather sweet, even if he was well, the cause of it.

Will you have moments with Snape and Draco emphasizing on the fact that they're godfather and godson? I'm always a little saddened when there's a lack of affection (or as little sneers as Snape could conjure up) between them especially considering their relationship. And I am of course pondering the same question that Snape is regarding dear Voldie's reaction to the Malfoys' foster.

Dumbles is still on the Light side and all but I detect a certain layer of... sinister to the man. Ooh, I cannot wait to read more. Your reply to my last review about Draco being a punk at thirteen only fuels my excitement.
Delancey654 chapter 4 . 2/16/2015
There is so much to love about your take on the second half of Slytherin Hermione's second year. Some highlight for me - her rejoinder to the Gryffindor girl's comment about "Muggles" not being allowed in Slytherin, Snape's cunning in outing Harry as a Parseltongue, the dark shade of Ginny's Polyjuice potion, Theo leaving Ron and Ginny in a compromising position, and benign plotting by Lucius and Narcissa. I also love it that Hermione is so oblivious that Draco's feelings are far more than brotherly. Blaise knows what's up - probably even Goyle and Crabbe have a clue! Looking forward to Year 3. (As for why Hermione might care about Sirius Black, perhaps she gets some back story from Cousin Narcissa over the summer? Even something as simple as being told he never got a trial might raise doubts in Hermione's mind. Just a thought!)
anonymous chapter 4 . 2/16/2015
i must say this story is pretty good
most of the ones ive read have slytherins that make muggle borns outcast if theyre in their house
and i actually like harry so him being a jerk is weird
but the story is still good
keep up the good work :)
Guest chapter 4 . 2/16/2015
Oh my goddddddd this story is amazing! Seriously one of the best I've read in ages. Please please continue to write, you are awesome!
Purple Pizza chapter 4 . 2/16/2015
They keep missing all the drama! Looking forward to third year! How will Harry get hold of the time turner?
5,821 | « Prev Page 1 .. 363 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 383 .. Last Next »