Reviews for The Green Girl
FaeBreeze chapter 3 . 2/11/2015
OF COURSE WE'RE REVIEWING! This is so fantastic and it's mostly because you're a brilliant author but also because we've all secretly thought that Hermione belonged in Slytherin from the beginning. You're making our dreams come true! I'm enjoying this story so much for actually a lot of different reasons. The first being that Hermione just IS a Slytherin and always has been and she fits there better than anywhere else. Second that the demonstration you've made of all of Slytherin sticking up for her and Draco, Blaise, Theo and Greg being actual friends to her really highlights how AWEFUL Harry, Ron et. al. were to her in the books. Like in the real world any sane Hermione who received that treatment would have told them to f*ck off. Third is that it shows the Slytherins in a realistic light, because NO group of school children is actually evil and the whitewashing of their whole house in the books was BS. Also it shows them learning to be actually crafty and because Draco isn't the only Slytherin we get input from in this story we see them being intelligent, ambitious and sly as well not just the unfortunately obsessed bullying behaviour from the books. And on the note the fact that Hermione and Theo point out Draco's obsession as weird makes it just a character quirk of his and not illustrative of his whole house. ... So yep, excellent story and I can't wait to see what you have them do next! Thank you for this magnificent start!
Crucio93 chapter 3 . 2/11/2015
This story is amazing. It is so hard to find well written Dark Hermione stories but that is exactly what this story is. I love the way the Slytherins have embrassed Hermione as one of their own. I can't wait to read more of this story.
Honoria Granger chapter 3 . 2/11/2015
I can't believe I didn't leave a review yet for this amazing story. But wow, the brilliance, gotta put on sunglasses! I love what you've done with everybody, not just Draco and Hermione. And OMG Lucius! He is awesome: so good with the children, turns on a dime and it's all "Snap!" to the Weaselclan. Hermione working in Borgin & Burke eventually cracked me up: yeah, Lucius is right, she has much better prospects in front of her. But I can't help but wonder, like others here, what Voldemort will have to say about her. I can totally see him being amused and impressed, and using her as his token Muggleborn to prove he's not opposed to all of them. I've always loathed Dumbledore as much as I loathe Ron, so this story that trashes and thrashes them both is pure chocolate to me. You're so amazing, Colubrina, and a snake lady yourself!
believerofmajick chapter 3 . 2/11/2015
Love reading about Hermione growing up with the Slytherins and their acceptance of her as a muggleborn because she's one of them. Will this become a DarkHermione story? I would be very excited about another DarkHermione story from you.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/11/2015
May I make a suggestion for Book Three? If you've already come up with a plan I apologise: you're a great writer! I was just listening to the audiobook of Prisoner of Azkaban and came up with a thought. I thought it might be interesting if Hermione was still the one with the time turner, and when Harry has to save Buckbeak and Sirius, maybe all year Hermione has been telling Draco to do what he wants to Hagrid but Hermione still has a love of animals, so Dumbledore asks Hermione to use the time turner to still go back and save Buckbeak, "I don't care about that oaf, but Buckbeak doesn't deserve it" or something, and Dumbledore tells Harry to trust her to help with Sirius as well. Thought it might be a nice adventure (without Ron there which we all want) and Hermione is still very much Hermione but still with a lot of Slytherin in her... Sorry this was so long and feel free to ignore me! Was just sharing a thought. I love your story, please update soon!
iheartfictionalbadguys chapter 3 . 2/11/2015
I love this story. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Zoe123 chapter 3 . 2/11/2015
i LOVE this! please, you MUST continue this! It's one of my all time favourite! xoxox
Hectorsmom chapter 3 . 2/11/2015
Darling recap so far! Thank you for not spending outrageous amounts of chapters on books we all know by heart. I think you have a young Hermione down perfectly. And I look forward to more of your Lucius. Shall the indomitable Mrs Malfoy be making an appearance?
Kateisacupcake chapter 3 . 2/11/2015
Great start! Can't wait to read the next chapter!
giggles chapter 3 . 2/11/2015
oh this is good, I love them accepting a Muggleborn simply because she's a Slytherin :)
SpiketheCuddly chapter 3 . 2/11/2015
Interesting story, it's very AU/OC Slytherin and Draco but a cool idea that isn't done enough. Feels a bit rushed with 10'000 words for a year but i can understand wanting to hurry the boring bits along. Hermione seemed to have settled into slytherin way too easily/gotten along with Draco. I really liked the confrontation with Lucius and Arthur/Ron, quite funny. While there aren't many good Sly. Hermione stories I'm not sure what your trying to write in this one; if it was year by year then I would expect more content for each year/more conflict between the characters (it all seems very easy for Hermione so far). I am interested in seeing more and look forward to any more chapters.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/11/2015
Parvati is not a good choice for Hermione replacement, but am glad you didn't pick Lavender, either. You could've used Fay Dunbar, she's the other girl that shared a dorm with Hermione but we know less about her than we do Parvati so you could've tweaked her character to being logical. Fay also aspired to be an auror so I imagine she'd have the typical Gryffindor bravery and did well on her OWLs so ideally she'd be smart. Just look up up on Harry Potter Wiki in case you decide to do some editing to this story later on :)
General Mac chapter 3 . 2/11/2015
she' makes a fantastic snake, thanks more pretty please
Aero Faerie Extraordinaire chapter 3 . 2/11/2015
This makes so much sense to me. Of course Hermione should have been in Slytherin, and Hermione is too mch of a gem not to be welcomed by Slytherins (I liked Lucius' approving coments).
Anyway, I'm enjoyimg, thanks for posting.
ga-4-ever chapter 3 . 2/11/2015
Hermione reading the Vogue Witherspoon her pureblood Slytherin friends? :) i have to admit that when seeing things from this side, Dumbledore's behaviour was so unfair...
5,821 | « Prev Page 1 .. 370 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 .. Last Next »