Reviews for The Green Girl
emani-writes chapter 3 . 2/11/2015
I wouldn't have been overwhelmed! Promise! And I love that Lucius likes her. And even in canon, I'm mildly surprised Ron never got so angry he didn't call her a mudblood to hurt her as much as he could. His character always seemed like a dirty fighter in an argument.
Analena chapter 3 . 2/11/2015
Lots of really good stuff in this chapter, the developing relationship between Hermione and her Slytherin housemates, an insight in to how the Slytherins cope with the antipathy of the other houses and professors, as well as Hermione's first encounter with Lucius Malfoy. Very different!
Draco is a little devil and I love Hermione's snarky comments to the Golden Boy and the Weasel, while staying true to her overachieving personality. And I really like the way that you're making Greg Goyle a more fleshed out character and that Crabbe is always in detention!
This is getting good, please update soon.
The Hidden Gryffindor chapter 3 . 2/11/2015
I absolutely love this story and I find it so interesting! I cannot wait for the next chapter and I hope you update soon!
LainellaFay chapter 3 . 2/11/2015
Another lovely chapter! I understand not being able to make rapid updates, so don't worry about it :) Just do what's best for you.

I really love how the Slytherins make fun of Hermione's crush on Lockhart. It's hilarious and cute. I love the subtle hints that Hermione and Draco like each other (of course, it's a Dramione) and that readers don't find out about that attraction through their inner thoughts for example: "omg he's so cute, wait, what." Ah, I just love the Slytherins in general.

And and and the whole Dumbledore bias and manipulating thing. I love. Love it. A lot of people tend to write Dumbledore as this all powerful knowing figure and forget that he's really manipulative too - he as good intentions, yes, but some of his methods or ideas are dubious.

What I didn't really feel all so happy about was the fact that Ron kind of took over canon Draco's place? For example, calling her a mudblood and derogatory remarks. Because Ron, RON. Maybe he'll grow up.

The way the Slytherins were all grouped together and supportive, protective of each other is awesome. Slytherins have to band together or they'd suffer the discrimination from the other houses. It's sad, really. Just one or two or maybe more well known Dark Wizards from your house and bam, you're the enemy before anyone even knows the truth. I really love that.

Keep being awesome!

- LainellaFay
NerdyMom89 chapter 3 . 2/10/2015
Love love love this story! I'm so excited to see where you take it and what you'll change. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Guest chapter 3 . 2/10/2015
I was really hoping shed still be good with Harry. I dont mind ron, but i always liked harry and hermiones friendship. I love this a lot btw.
Matt chapter 3 . 2/10/2015
Amazing story. Keep it up.
Guest chapter 3 . 2/10/2015
This is really good. Can't wait for more.
EmilyWoods chapter 3 . 2/10/2015
Loving this story...dont' let Hermione get petrified...I think that without Hermione's smarts too many of the successes that Harry and Ron had should be minimized. I will forgive you the logic question as Pavarti has a sister in Ravenclaw...however most of the true genius of Hermione can't be replicated i.e Polyjuice, Basilik note...etc...

I liked the whole Lucius thing...maybe she is really relate to the Dagworth-Granger?
dulce.de.leche.go chapter 3 . 2/10/2015
I love thissssssssss. Again. I love this. It's so cute and I think it's very clever how you've woven this alternate story into the original events so far and provide some insight as to some of the kinds of happenings and conversations that could've happened on the flip side. Very much looking to the next half of Second Year.
thfourteenth chapter 3 . 2/10/2015
Hmmm yeaa maybe someone else? Parvati was... ya. I like how things played out between the malfoys and hermione. Lucius is very much likable!
Duner89 chapter 3 . 2/10/2015
I don't mind being overwhelmed with long chapters, though I am really glad to see this chapter up. I love how you've made Ron into a bigot with him trying to get Malfoy to drop Hermione. I can also see Theo messing with Hermione and writing Hermione Lockheart in her schoolbooks so that he can "find" them at a later date.

I've noticed that so far the chapters have been very cannon, but are you going to change the story around? I'm not saying that you should or not, I was just curious since having a muggleborn in slytherin makes them look better to the school. Not to mention I can see book 2 changing since Draco isn't going to taunt about the monster going after "dirty blood" when that could mean Hermione. I also wonder what Hermione is going to do when Harry is outed as a Parselmouth? Tease or pity, probably tease.
Guest chapter 3 . 2/10/2015
I LOVE THIS STORY! Fetus Draco and Hermione's interactions fill me with joy and whenever the Slyths tease her about her crush on Lockhart just *rolls around on the floor giggling* Thank you for writing this, can't wait for the next update!
LB123 chapter 3 . 2/10/2015
I'm so interested to see how you handle Voldemort's agenda & the Slytherin's - and Malfoys - reaction to it given it endangers Hermione. Again, just so much fun to see this perspective. Cheers!
I love this story!
It is so different and it is nice to have a change of perspective! The Slytherins really aren't that bad and I love how they are sticking up for Hermione!:)
5,821 | « Prev Page 1 .. 371 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 .. Last Next »