Reviews for The Green Girl
JenCala28 chapter 2 . 2/6/2015
Lovely! I love this idea and I can't wait to read more. I always sympathized so much with poor Slytherin for things like losing the cup. They earned it by working towards it all year long and the stupid Golden Trio does something stupid that happens to turn out all right due to sheer dumb luck (and Hermione) and they lose. EVERY year. I love that it looks like Parvati is taking Hermione's place. I can't wait to see what you do with this!
ShiroKuro OokamiRyu chapter 2 . 2/6/2015
That... Was... Brilliant! It's amazing how you used the scenes in the movie and a few more that connects the story better, it was perfection!
stardust923 chapter 2 . 2/6/2015
Oops, accidentally posted my review as a guest, a few seconds ago. So let me reiterate that I really like this story so far, and can't wait to see where you take it (and I'm especially looking forward to seeing how you develop Hermione's relationships with the Slytherin boys).
Guest chapter 2 . 2/6/2015
I LOVE this story! I love the idea of Hermione as a Slytherin, and the rest of the house taking her in as one of their own despite her blood status. I've always felt that Hogwarts in general seemed prejudiced against Slytherins, even the first years, so I love the perspective you're providing here. Really looking forward to reading more!
ncwinkwink chapter 2 . 2/6/2015
This is amazing. I really love seeing how its looks from the "other" side. Especially the interactions between teachers and students. I also love how you kept Hermione independent and slightly self-righteous, completely kept her personality, and put her in a whole different place in the Potterverse. I can't wait for more.
shinigami-seeker chapter 2 . 2/6/2015
Now this is going to be a brilliant story and I'm just so excited to get the rest of the chapters!
LainellaFay chapter 2 . 2/6/2015
I love this! This is absolutely brilliant! It's so difficult to find well-written Slytherin Hermione fics and when I saw that you wrote one, I KNEW that I had to read it because your fics are awesome and this had to be nothing less than awesome either. I was not disappointed, in fact, I was blown away by the brilliance of this fic. It's far better than what I can ever imagine for a Slytherin Hermione fic.

I love love love the Slytherin group of friends, and the inclusion of Hermione makes it 100 times better.

I can't wait for the next chapter. Keep being awesome!

- LainellaFay
Nabile chapter 2 . 2/6/2015
Hi, I'm so glad you decided to extend your drabble. I like it, I still believe is hermione because yeah she can be vindictive birds attacking Ron much? What I didn't like is the fact that pavarti took her place and for what we know she was a gossiper who loved divination, which is in a way opposite of using logic. I guess I don't like anyone taking hermione's place and succeeding at it because we know she is the brightest witch of her time. Like someone said in book one harry actually didn't have to get the stone, the stone couldn't be taken by voldemort. I guess I would like seeing what would happen without hermione's brains aiding harry and Ron.
Anyway, I overall really like it, and honestly one month? That's too long. Anyway thank you for giving us your words
LadiePhoenix007 chapter 2 . 2/6/2015
Excellent follow up to the drabble you had written and turned into the first chapter. Really happy you decided to turn this into a whole story.
ChasingDandelions chapter 2 . 2/6/2015
Absolutely loving the story so far!
I'm so glad that Hermione wasn't tormented after being sorted into Slytherin and I love how you've made Slytherins so sympathetic (and believable) in this story :)
I can't wait to read about Year Two!
Eagerly awaiting your next update! :)
BrownEyesAngel chapter 2 . 2/6/2015
Very interesting, through Parvati being the logical one surprised me. Please update soon.
AnnaOxford chapter 2 . 2/6/2015
Basically Parvati is the new Hermione now? And Hermione is even mean to Hagrid? And Theo is talking about skiving off and not being a swot. Is any trait of Hermione gonna stay, I'm afraid she's gonna be a Mary Sue.
Don't Trust The Silver Eyes chapter 2 . 2/6/2015
Aw this is so sweet. I love how they stick up for her and the little nudge of romance with the bracelet:) will every 'year' consist of 2 chapters? That would be nice. Anyway, have an awesome day hun
Elased chapter 2 . 2/6/2015
What. I get that the end the way Gryffindor won the cup was a way for Hermione to finally understand how unfair life could be, but ... Parvati Patil? It really sucks to have another person doing Hermione's feats like it's that easy. Without Hermione they wouldnt even realize there is a trapdoor under Fluffy or who Nicolas Flamel is, and Harry would have fallen off his broom, not winning the match. Yikes.

I love this, of course. Your writing style is brilliant, but the problem with Slytherin!Hermione generally is with storyflow, she sorta no longer is Hermione anymore but more of an OC. And now things still unravel without her, it sorta makes it so even more.
TheFantabulousPotterHead chapter 2 . 2/6/2015
Honestly the last part just so accurately depicts why I hate Dumbledore with a passion. I like this Hermione turned Slytherin story a lot more than others because usually Hermione is either just bullied by the pure bloods, or has a strained friendship with Harry and Ron. I'd Parvarti the new Hermione? I'm not really sure how to feel about that. I like Hermione is Slytherin but at the same time... I just can't think of anyone else being the brains of the golden trio because Hermione is like they say the brightest witch of her age. I look forward to second year :)
5,736 | « Prev Page 1 .. 372 379 380 381 382 383 Next »