Reviews for The Green Girl
Loved it.
The Mad Otter chapter 3 . 2/10/2015
Love it
Icelynne chapter 3 . 2/10/2015
Another great story from you! I love this take of HP! Is Voldmort going to take an interest in Hermione joining the DE at all? Can't wait for the next update!
Purple Pizza chapter 3 . 2/10/2015
It's weird hoW you swapped draco and ron, I'm actually getting annoyed with the gryffs now haha
Guest chapter 3 . 2/10/2015
I adore this story. I'm excited to see how the rest of the years play out!
AnaBrest15 chapter 3 . 2/10/2015
I can't stop reading :) it was a great chapter.. I fell in love of Mr. Malfoy, he is so protective with the children's that make me soooo happy hahaha well I also like we'll I like all the chapter.. I miss severus :( ahhh and it's so funny how they and blaize make fun of hermione for her love to gilderory :D
LadiePhoenix007 chapter 3 . 2/10/2015
Excellent! I truly love that you chose to keep Hermione as a Muggle-born instead of a Pureblood for this story. It creates a whole new spin on the Slytherin!Hermione stories. I also appreciate how Lucius treats Hermione and quick he is to defend her publicly. Thanks for posting an update so quickly!
Nabile chapter 3 . 2/10/2015
So I woke up and checked my mail, and there it was a mail from you about an update on the fiction you said you weren't going to update until later, and I was YES!.
I loved it, I can see Ron yelling mud blood at her, just by the simple fact that he is always acting impulsively, he doesnt think before talking.
I like where this going, and can't wait for the second part.
As a tip I don't care if you write "too much" I would gladly read long long chapters, because at least in my case you hold my attention till the very last word.
Pank98 chapter 3 . 2/10/2015
I love love love Hermione in this fic! She says every nasty thing I've always wanted to and that comment with 'you're the reason your parents are dead' was hilarious :P I wonder if she'll still be attacked by the basilisk but I suspect she will be :/ I liked Mr. Malfoy but can't help but wonder what he'll say when they get together ;) Can't wait for the second part!
G the Headmaster chapter 3 . 2/10/2015
THIS WAS GREAT! I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE REST OF YEAR 2!
hoshiakari7 chapter 2 . 2/10/2015
Omg yaassss! When I started reading chapter 1, I wondered how Hermione being in Slytherin would affect her, erm, dynamic, I suppose, with Snape. Looks like she'll his favorite (right along with Draco, of course).
I love how the Slytherins (particularly the first years) welcome her and stand up for her. But it makes me curious how it'll affect her friendship with Pansy once there is more Dramione going on. And while I'm on the subject...
"When we're older I'll give you a real one." That has got to be the sweetest thing I have ever read from eleven year-old Draco, so great job.
"Dragons are dangerous," he agreed, his voice low. "But only to outsiders. They're fiercely protective of their own." That also made my heart melt a lil bit because while I'm sure he's referring to his group of friends, I'm positive he's also referring to himself being named 'Draco' and all.
Also, how interesting that Parvati has taken Hermione's spot within the Golden Trio... will she be able to save Ron and Harry's backsides likes Hermione was able to in cannon? Definitely looking forward to seeing where you take this series because I cannot think of anybody who could do it justice other than yourself. It's going to be a long month but it'll definitely be worth it.
It makes me curious as to how Draco et all will react to Hermione's petrification... whether she'll slap Ron instead and if she'll attend the Yule Ball with Krum along with joining the ranks of the Inquisitorial Squad and whether she'll be accepted by Voldemort and whether this story will have a dark (but happy, for Draco and Hermione, anyway) ending.
Sorry for the ridiculously long review haha. It's definitely the longest I've ever written. I guess I'm just excited with where you take the story. XD
Chester99 chapter 2 . 2/9/2015
LOVE IT! :-D I was positively thrilled to see this one pop up on the board. The relationship between Draco and Hermione is so sweet. I have a feeling it's not going to stay that way though.

Hmmm so many things to examine here. :-) Hermine having friends in first year would definitely boost her confidence. She wouldn't be as willing to be a doormat like she is in canon with Harry and Ron. Being in Slytherin would definitely allow her to indulge in her cunning side as well.

There are a few things I'm curious about and can't wait to see how they play out. One is what the heck is up with Draco and Pansy? He clearly seem drawn to Hermione so I'm just wondering is he hanging out with Pansy because he's parents (mainly his father) encourage it? Also, I'm wondering what did he give Pansy for Yule? Especially, since Hermione received the bracelet from Draco. According to Blaise, you only give jewelry to someone you intend to marry. I noticed there was no price tag placed on the "no jewelry" statement. Which means cheap jewelry should count. So, since Draco has also promised to get her a "real one" when they are older can we assume that he has already chosen her as his betrothed? Which still leads me to, once again, wonder what's the deal with his "dating" Pansy?

I know Draco swears that no one cares that Hermione is muggleborn because she's in Slytherin but I'm wondering if that's really true in the case of his father. Is Lucius going to end up coming between Hermione and Draco? I can't see him being all that accepting of Draco wanting to be with Hermione in a romantic way. Which again, the bracelet would signify.

Yep, what Dumbledore did was completely ROTTEN! Can't wait for the next chapter to show up.
Delancey654 chapter 2 . 2/9/2015
I really like this premise, how one little things can make such a huge difference, and you've presented it so well. Looking forward to year 2!
Inkpot the round chapter 2 . 2/9/2015
I love you. In a soppy, slightly creepy I will read your stories until 4 in the morning kind of way. There are so few decent Slytherin!Hermione stories out there, it'll be fun to read your take on her. So far I am very, very impressed.

I've always felt that for Hermione fairness is more important than rules. She is a person who is also ruthless enough and smart enough to fight what she perceives as injustice done to her or to people she cares about. It is a righteousness without much mercy or second chances. Anyone who transgresses against her and hers is fair game.
This is my favourite Hermione and you capture her beautifully.
Djomar chapter 2 . 2/9/2015
Great story. It is really interesting to be on the other side. But still, even in Slytherin, Hermione wouldn't condone to picking on others
5,822 | « Prev Page 1 .. 374 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 .. Last Next »