Reviews for The Green Girl
lakelady8425 chapter 1 . 2/9/2015
Great beginning. This story has a lot of potential for plot twists away from canon constraints. I liked that you got around the blood prejudice issue right away, having them declare Hermione "our muggleborn" and having the Slytherins help her plot revenge. This will be fun to read.
sixcrickets chapter 2 . 2/9/2015
"What-if" fics are fascinating, and I love seeing the events of the books through Slytherin eyes. It can't be easy to keep Draco, Theo, Blaise, et al. in character while making them sympathetic *and* keeping to the events of the books (thus far, at least), but you've done it beautifully. And I completely buy the way Hermione's character is changed in subtle but significant ways, both to get her sorted into Slytherin and as a result of the sorting. I'm so curious to see where this goes as the kids grow up and blood status starts to be more of an issue.
Julie B chapter 2 . 2/9/2015
Can't wait for the next chapter!
provocative envy chapter 2 . 2/8/2015
Okay so like

If I could be best friends with a fictional story

It would be this one. It's like ALL OF MY FAVORITE SLYTHERIN!HERMIONE HEAD CANONS HAVE BEEN SMASHED TOGETHER AND THIS IS THE END RESULT AND I LOVE IT SO MUCH OKAY I JUST

The bracelet thing was adorable. The baby Dramione nade my heart physically literally hurt. I have chest pains. In a good way. (?)

xoxo
provocative envy chapter 1 . 2/8/2015
I hardly ever (maybe never? I'm an awful person) leave reviews but oh my GOD do I love the premise of this. Slytherin!Hermione is my guiltiest of guilty pleasures and the way you have Draco and the rest of the house kind of shrugging off the muggle born thing and immediately deciding that she's THEIRS-just, yes. All the yes. I would read 200k of this.

(I am so sorry that I have PM's turned off on this site, by the way. You've left some lovely reviews on "Disasterology" that I would totally love to reply to if I wasn't still being stalked by a small number of highly unpleasant people from a different part of the fandom.)

And before I go on to the next chapter and forget! I don't know if it was intentional or not, but the fact that you have the sorting hat barely touching Hermione's head before declaring her a Slytherin-a mirror image of Draco's canon sorting-just ugh so many feelings. So looking forward to this fic!

xoxo
ordinary vamp chapter 2 . 2/8/2015
This Hermione is every bit as devious and cunning as she could have been in canon. My heart was all clenchy when Hermione received the bracelet from Draco, and then when he said he'd get her a real one when they were older? *heart-eyes emoji*

Happy writing X
ordinary vamp chapter 1 . 2/8/2015
I was so excited to see this as a separate story! Your writing is incredible, and I love the idea of this fic. And the title makes my heart flutter.
Midnight4568 chapter 2 . 2/8/2015
I'm so impressed by your 50 reviews in two days of posting this fic. Also, regarding Nott's brown-nose comment - that's the expression my parents use too! XD
Midnight4568 chapter 1 . 2/8/2015
Words cannot express how much I enjoy reading your work!
PenguinGirl94 chapter 2 . 2/8/2015
Dude, can't wait for me. (Ok Ill wait.. but axiously so...) I like the twist of Hermione in Slytherin. She strangly totally fits. Honestly though Harry and Ron always too advantage of her in the books... So I like the twist of her in green. Its interesting how they pick on other muggleborns, but defend Hermione to the tooth and nail. I also like how she hasn't lost her strength (like when she punches Draco in bk 3) in the crossover between houses. I agree, since I've started reading Harry Potter Dramione Fanficts I've found that the way the teachers/school treat the Slytherins is just as biased and awful as the pureblood prejucied-ness. Like really the school pushs them away and blames them for all kinds of crap, it's no wonder Voldamort turned out the way he did, and that the majority of his followers with former or current Slytherins. That house was like the school reject house, which is stupid. I never looked through Syltherin eyes at the end of book one where they end up loosing the house cup because of Dumbledoor adding random points... that would really suck, work all year for points, and then basically win just to have it wreched from your hands so golden boy could win. -Like the whole school cheered against them. I understand Slytherins in a whole new light.
Needless to say, keep writing, please. I've followed this story so I come back and review from time to time. :)
Guest chapter 2 . 2/8/2015
loving the fic thanks more pretty please
Guest chapter 2 . 2/8/2015
I was so excited to see this new story! I love this concept very much, and you've written it so well! I'm very interested to see how the next years play out and how Hermione progresses in Slytherin. And also very interested in the bracelet Draco sent Hermione too :)
ladymagna1100 chapter 2 . 2/8/2015
Another great story you've started here. As always, this was well written and you have an interesting take on an idea that others have done (Hermione bring sorted into Slytherin).
aeireis chapter 2 . 2/8/2015
Wow.. this was nice! I haven't read your drabbles yet; but I'll be sure to do that soon.
Looking forward to more..
behindblueeyes1117 chapter 2 . 2/8/2015
A so great loooong chapter! Really loved it and really well written. I love the fact you kept the key moments of the original moments. I look forward to the next chapter!
5,821 | « Prev Page 1 .. 375 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 .. Last Next »