Reviews for The Green Girl
Guest chapter 2 . 2/8/2015
loving the fic thanks more pretty please
Guest chapter 2 . 2/8/2015
I was so excited to see this new story! I love this concept very much, and you've written it so well! I'm very interested to see how the next years play out and how Hermione progresses in Slytherin. And also very interested in the bracelet Draco sent Hermione too :)
ladymagna1100 chapter 2 . 2/8/2015
Another great story you've started here. As always, this was well written and you have an interesting take on an idea that others have done (Hermione bring sorted into Slytherin).
aeireis chapter 2 . 2/8/2015
Wow.. this was nice! I haven't read your drabbles yet; but I'll be sure to do that soon.
Looking forward to more..
behindblueeyes1117 chapter 2 . 2/8/2015
A so great loooong chapter! Really loved it and really well written. I love the fact you kept the key moments of the original moments. I look forward to the next chapter!
BenedictBumbleButt chapter 2 . 2/8/2015
A whole year in one chapter, wow. I loved every minute of it! I'm so happy you turned the drabble into a whole story. I cannot wait for more :)

All the Praise
BBB
meldz chapter 2 . 2/8/2015
i like this, because Hermione is happier even in the beginning of her Hogwarts years unlike in the
book. What will happen in your book two? will Hermione still be petrified and will she still
look for the monster that lives within Hogwarts? (can't believe i have to wait for an entire day to post this, better late than never!) when i think about it it is unfair for all the students not just
the Slytherins that they put all their effort in acquiring points by not breaking the rules. and the
Gryffindor new trio decided to break the no going to the 3rd floor and in the end they
are awarded points from doing it. where's the justice?

thanks for the update and hope you'll update sooner.
p.s Draco is so sweet towards Hermione. soooo cute!
Cibbler chapter 2 . 2/8/2015
I do not recall reading a Hermione is sorted in slitherin before were she was easily accepted as a muggleborn. Really good
InLoveWithMusic17 chapter 2 . 2/7/2015
This is so excellent! I already love this fic. And as you said on the first chap, it's actually so amusing that a hat made the decisions about all the kids and the houses, like, imagine if this was to be true, probably Voldemort would have won at the end. Anyways. Can't wait to read the next chapte.
pagyn chapter 2 . 2/7/2015
Yeah, life is kind of unfair for the Slytherins. Great chapter! It'll be interesting to see how Hermione blossoms in a Slytherin environment.
Jadedgurl05 chapter 2 . 2/7/2015
Love it. I'm glad the snakes took Hermione under their wing. It really does sucks about the points thing if you think about. I believe if it had been any other house dumbledork wouldn't have done it. I might be wrong but I do think he has a grudge against the slytherins and I would be surprised if it had something to do with Tom Riddle. Just saying. It's sad really the most famous wizard ever Merlin was in slytherin so they can be that bad. But whatever. Please update soon sorry about my mini rant
chibi moon baby chapter 2 . 2/7/2015
So glad you decided to continue this! I hope Hermione has some good happen soon. It's interesting to see how unfair situations can be if seen from the slitherin point of view.
Stefartemis chapter 2 . 2/6/2015
Merlin, an entire month!
I love to see Hermione's inté telex being encouraged by her friends rather than mocked, how they bring out the arrogance in her.
I know you'Re trying to parallel with canon Parvati? Seriously? The girl is insipid at best, and I can't see her jumping down with then down that rabbit holĂȘ.
But the again, when you stop to think about it, Hermione was really a force pushing the stories forward wasn't she? Harry was impulsive, but she was proactive, and actually got stuff done. If you take it away completely, They would never have succeeded, and Voldy would have risen a lot sooner, thus killing the light mood you want..
ok, enough rambling.. I obviously still enjoyed it immensely!
aaronlisa chapter 2 . 2/6/2015
This is great. I like how Hermione has friends from the start in Slytherin. I also love how devious she is. I worry about what will happen come Sixth Year.
furface294 chapter 1 . 2/6/2015
Thank you for going on with this.
5,826 | « Prev Page 1 .. 376 383 384 385 386 387 388 .. Last Next »