Reviews for The Green Girl
furface294 chapter 1 . 2/6/2015
Thank you for going on with this.
Chiseplushie chapter 2 . 2/6/2015
Loved year 1! Couldn't have been more prefect. -Chise
Honoria Granger chapter 2 . 2/6/2015
Fantastic!
miel04 chapter 2 . 2/6/2015
Parvati? Parvati? I mean, no offense or anything to her, but that just doesn't feel right to me. I think Parvati is intelligent but she doesn't seem to be the type to go on "adventure trips" with boys. Well, not the kind of adventure with boys I have in mind. Haha. Mind out of the gutter... And how did the friendship of that three came to be? Parvati became fast friends with the other girls in her dorm, right? So I can't see how she became best friends with Harry and Ron. Also, I can't wrap my head around the idea that Harry and Ron can survive without Hermione. She's a VERY integral part in the success of their adventures. Well, let's just see what happens in the next years.

Oh and another thing. That blatant favoritism! It's always the bloody Gryffindors. I just want to wring the necks of everyone who just judge people based on the houses they're in. The whole school against one house? That is just so unfair. The 'Light' side is just as prejudiced as the Death Eaters. Even more so than the Dark side sometimes, actually. As time goes by, I become more angry towards Hogwarts insistence of segregating students, at ELEVEN, by their so-called attributes. At that age, you really can't tell how a person would turn out. You may be one thing when you're young and another when you get older. That entire system is just flawed. They fought a bloody war because of prejudice and they can't abolish a 'tradition' that inspires and cultivates hate. Gaaah! This turned into a mini rant but... feelings! And I just want to say I am proud to be a Slytherin.

In case it got lost with all the frustration I just poured out, I love how the story is going. The interaction between the young Slytherins is so adorable. Draco has a crush! It's so cute! I can't wait for the next chapter.
G the Headmaster chapter 1 . 2/6/2015
Thank you for listening!
meadow-music chapter 2 . 2/6/2015
Can't wait to see where this goes! I am sure that the Slytherin bonds will remain strong through the events of Harry Potter. I am sure it will be hilarious along the way though. I do like the line in the previous chapter "You're our muggleborn and we protect our own." Nice.
my.name.is.mommy chapter 2 . 2/6/2015
Ahh this is beautiful.
thfourteenth chapter 2 . 2/6/2015
Crap. How did they do it when Hermione wasn't there!
Duner89 chapter 2 . 2/6/2015
Good first year. So Hermione gets jewerly from Draco, and Draco points out that dragons protect their own. I guess that he's too young to be subtle about it. Very cute though.

It's interesting how different you can see someone depending on how they act towards you. In cannon Draco was a little bully to her so she hated him and Harry was protecting her so she liked him.

Well now that Hermione doesn't believe that the world is fair I can't wait to see how year 2 goes. Will Hermione get to meet the Draco's parents and spend time there this summer as well? I really hope that it doesn't take a month for year 2 to go up, that would really stink.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/6/2015
I love this already! I can't wait for the way the other years will play out. The different perspective is most excellent.
fspsarcastic chapter 2 . 2/6/2015
I love it. keep going. Your a great writer.
thfourteenth chapter 1 . 2/6/2015
Sweet.
Duner89 chapter 1 . 2/6/2015
That is indeed a lot of power for the hat. I do wonder how light-hearted this story will stay; I have read your other works. I am looking forward to seeing how the Slytherins take care of their little Muggleborn
Quyiken chapter 2 . 2/6/2015
OOoooh, shit's gonna happen come second year. Harry and Ron won't know what hit them.
AnaBrest15 chapter 2 . 2/6/2015
Year two In a month! :(.. Well I for you I wait a thousand years :D. The chapters were magnificent really you are my favorite writer
5,857 | « Prev Page 1 .. 379 386 387 388 389 390 .. Last Next »