Reviews for The Green Girl
No-Name chapter 2 . 8/22
You do know that with out Hermione, Harry wouldn't have got to the Sorcerer's Stone?
Meganthompson chapter 21 . 8/22
Magic
I do not have a account, nor have I ever reviewed a story. But for this story, I will change that, this story was utterly amazing. Quite literally one of the best books I have read, and I absolutely adored it. The writing was beautiful, the story line and plot enticing, and I could barely put it down, exception when I had to squeal over how amazing Hermione’s character was towards the end. Absolutely amazing, and if the author reads this, (don’t know how likely that is considering it’s been 5 years since this was last updated) I would like to thank you for putting such a masterpiece out into the world.
Meganthompson chapter 12 . 8/20
I fucking love this story, you are an absolutely incredible writer ️
This. Was. So. Amazing. You AMAZE me, I never saw it coming and I enjoyed every little moment of it, really a masterpiece
RaileLevy chapter 12 . 8/17
I HAVE BEEN GEARING UP AND I AM READY. GIMME DEATH EATER HERMIONE!
dear author,
As this story was posted some 5 years ago I doubt you will reply or see this message, but I just wished to express my deepest gratitude for sharing your work with the public, as it made me smile and laugh and sigh and was quite un-pu-down-able. It has also encouraged me to reengage in my own work with fervour. I will be eternally grateful to have stumbled upon this.
my deepest thanks
a.m.p.
ParselPrincess chapter 9 . 8/15
Aaah okay so I love love LOVE this story - the characterisation of Hermione is phenomenal and I love the way you’ve expanded upon the viewpoints of the slytherin students! It’s pretty hard to see where they’re coming from in canon but this fic does it well. The only thing I dislike about the story is Lupin, because as a zealous marauders enthusiast I absolutely LOVE Remus Lupin. And he’s a bit of a jerk in this. But I forgive you x10000 for being such an awesome writer :)
This was wonderful and well thought out, thank you.
Great chapter! Really.
Okay, but...Hermione, that was battle. What was harry supposed to do? Not fight and die? And HE can’t do anything about death eaters’ trials. And his parents died at the hands of the Death Eaters, all he KNOWS, all he learned was that Death Eaters are evil, so how do you think she’ll react?
I actually do like how this is going, so...no howlers so far! Promise ;)
Honestly, though...a promise ring esque thing at ELEVEN?! When they weren’t even dating? Agh.
How can she really believe that the Death Eaters are really all about fixing the Ministry and making things better? They’re literally called DEATH EATERS!
Ha. Draco jealous. Love this.
5,737 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »