Reviews for The Green Girl
hehehehehheheh chapter 8 . 7/1
draco got what was coming to him. heheheheheheheheehehehheheehhehehehe
lovedrher chapter 12 . 7/2
The only thing I don't like is that Draco felt entitled to mess around with Pansy while having feelings for Hermione, though I understand that he was very young at that time. Nevertheless, I think it's good to state that he wouldn’t have done that to a pureblood girl.
lovedrher chapter 10 . 7/2
Love that Luna is with Hermione; they're amazing together.
lovedrher chapter 8 . 7/2
Love how Hermione gets even with Draco. He had it coming for a long while.
lovedrher chapter 1 . 7/1
I love this fic! I have read it a few times! Thank you
o
sevgrey chapter 1 . 6/24
Awww whyy they killed Voldemort…
cl9763 chapter 5 . 6/19
Arithmancy and runes is a pretty common choice for a bit more studious students...
cl9763 chapter 5 . 6/19
Oh, im pretty sure its ok to use magic in completely magical places like diagon alley, hogsmade , and inside the station and train
Dramione fangirl chapter 21 . 6/14
AHHHH! I am a huge dramione fan and this story was absolutely brilliant and I just loved everything about it as I was reading. I just want to say that this story was beautifully written and this is one of my favorite Dramione story I've read in a while. ;)
Sophialenaduchannesriddle chapter 22 . 6/15
Wonderful story! This is a reread but it was just as enthralling as the first time I read it.
.. I have no words. THIS- it's amazing. I loved it. Kudos 1000
Isis78-13 chapter 22 . 6/15
Amazing story. I could not stop reading it! so unique!
I really loved this, it's great like how Hermione has a real relationship with the Slytherins
Kat chapter 14 . 6/7
I have always felt Ron was never a worthy character, but in many ways Harry in the books was a lousy person too. He often ignored Hermione both for stupid reasons such as the Firebolt incident in third year, and sometimes with deadly results such as what happened in the Department of Mysteries. In the end, Harry does grow up though his devotion to Dumbledore even after learning what he'd done to make Harry's life a nightmare bothered me to no end. But he does mature. Ron never does. I really like seeing Hermione treated well for a change.
5,964 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »