Reviews for The Green Girl
SirensandSeers chapter 21 . 10/3
I loved it
prominently late chapter 22 . 9/24
this was a lovely read. one of the best dramione I've read, tho I am sad somany of my fav characters died, actually just Fred. i love him, but still great story
Dees6385 chapter 22 . 9/22
Thank you for this unique and amazingly written story! It’s evil!Hermione, but not.. love it!
zofr0 chapter 1 . 9/20
I’m watching GoF right now and it gave me a hankering to reread this gem! Saw some cruel comments which is insane to me but I thought I’d go ahead and remind you of how wonderful this story is and how it lights me up when I’m feeling down.
Majerus chapter 4 . 9/18
Having a shite day, asked moderators to remove previous review. Still think your Hermione is completely crap, but making political attacks is worse complete crap so I apologize.
Majerus chapter 3 . 9/18
Huh, you made Arthur fat cuz you don't like the Weasleys... how, special.
You made Hermione a shrieking harpy that rubs an orphan's dead mother in his face. She's supposedly so intelligent and yet cannot make any observations of him even when you do give the facts of his behavior and personality.
Screw this noise, I'll go find a story written about kids, not this sick twaddle about hate and nastiness...
I hope you enjoy your MAGA hat collection.
This is absolutely incredible. Amazing writing from start to finish. Thank you very much
unknown fan chapter 1 . 9/15
i loved ur first chapter it is super interesting. i hv already read harry potter so i can job.
jae lang chapter 1 . 9/14
good maybe everyone coud act surprised and not boo but overall it was very good
dhruvrajput906 chapter 12 . 9/14
SLYTHERIN
StarkRavingSane chapter 20 . 9/10
Oranges? Really? They grow in greenhouses, you know. 42. Live long and prosper.
Knitting isn't THAT hard. It's actually very simple.
Aaaand Voldemort's going to die a horrible death. Probably poison. This review was meant for a few chapters back, but I forgot. Sorry.
I'm glad I stumbled upon this. It was wonderful reading, couldn't put it down. Been many, many years since I read a Dramione and this takes the cake.
Slith16 chapter 12 . 9/9
I'm Slytherin. As my moniker might possibly suggest. Very good handling of the whole 'Voldemort' situation, I must say. Commendable.
5,784 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »