Reviews for The Green Girl
Bella Range chapter 20 . 10/29/2020
I wish you didn't kill the weasleys and potter. They might be griffindorks, but JK Rowling made me love them in the Harry Potter books...
Bella Range chapter 19 . 10/29/2020
I'm liking this story more and more
k5purple chapter 3 . 10/31/2020
could have picked luna
Bella Range chapter 17 . 10/29/2020
Wow! Granger is a daring and sly woman. I am thoroughly impressed. She reminds me so much of my mum. No one else would dare talk that freely and deviously to someone very dangerous.
Bella Range chapter 15 . 10/29/2020
The fact that Riddle let the Granger girl allie, itself shows that he does not give a care about blood purity and that he will do anything, even get acquainted with a muggle born in order to be powerful.
Bella Range chapter 10 . 10/28/2020
I loved how you renames Eton mess!
Bella Range chapter 9 . 10/28/2020
I wish you made the other slytherins take the good side for Hermione. But I guess this is more realistic... One can't change their ways in a matter of seconds, especially if they're brought up with certain beliefs and fear.
Bella Range chapter 3 . 10/28/2020
I don't think even a slytherin like me would use the F word at the tender age of 12...
Bella Range chapter 2 . 10/28/2020
So you mean to say we slytherins only call muggleborns from other houses 'mudbloods'? Guess what? You are completely right. I think Snape is partial to all the slytherins because the other professors think we are evil and they support other house members. I am proud to be a slytherin! I'm sly as a snake. I look so innocent, yet I am the best plotter in my family. I don't use my skills for bad purposes though... unless you consider matchmaking as sth bad. Hah!
I loved this story so far! Totally worth reading I think.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/25/2020
I’m a little dismayed. Hermione in slytherin was an interesting prospect but so far all she’s done is offer some cleverly worded insults and served as a new target for ronalds verbal assaults. She hasn’t changed anything yet, I don’t think... I hope that changes soon otherwise what’s the point?
Barleyguy chapter 21 . 10/21/2020
Omg... I can't believe I've finished it. This has been a Journey let me tell you that, the ups and downs, the trauma everyone experienced, and the amazingly cheerful ending. Just has me stunned honestly. I could go on and on about plot threads I loved, the characters who you managed to make each so distinctive, and just how amazing Hermione is but that'll take all day so to sum it up.
Goddamn amazing, a marvel, and some other pseudonym. Thank you and your beta for this. Probably a tad odd to get reviews 5 years after a fix is finished but hell what can I say eh.
Barleyguy chapter 10 . 10/20/2020
Hey again, and I could summarize my experience with this fanfic with the simple terms of OHH MY GOD! And awwwwww! But I’ll go into more detail lol.
First off I just love how Hermione has chosen her side but realistically doesn’t know if her side will accept her, her relationship with Draco is fucking well done and I loved all of book 4 the pansy kissing of course is not included but it served it’s suppose I suppose in getting Draco and Hermione to finally sit down and discuss their relationship.
Hell the whole Hermione and Harry relationship itself is interesting as well, their on opposite sides but she still worries because of the fact he’s still a person who’s struggled a lot in his life, and Harry owes Hermione for the help she’s given... even if he tries to forget said debt.
All that aside with the school political climate that honestly I never noticed in the moviesbecause everything was from Harry’s point of view, how all the houses are against Slytherin, and their all vilified by the staff and student body, it’s no wonder they’d all flock to Voldemort’s side when that’s how society treats them, a powerful man arises promising changes that would be very appealing to a bunch of students who are treated like snakes because of their house, because of their ambition.
I’m enjoying myself quite a bit, been awhile since I’ve been so into a fanfic like this, and this is the second Harry Potter fanfic I’ve ever been able to get through the first few chapters of. Can’t wait to read more.
Barleyguy chapter 3 . 10/19/2020
Lol probably a few years later to the party but I had to leave a review because goddamn am i loving this.
I am curious about the Gryffindor side of the story but understand that the point of this Fic is to see the other side of the story and like that you give the characters personality, and made the world feel a tad more lived in, before you only saw things from one perspective.
Excited to see how things go from here, so thank you for writing this, and thank you for sharing. I'ma get back to reading it right now.
marvynthephoenix chapter 2 . 10/17/2020
AHH! HOW DArE HE!
darja chapter 21 . 10/11/2020
this is one of my favorite fan fics I have ever read. At first I wasn't certain i would like it but i stuck with it till finish. I am so glad I did. So many twists and turns I didn't see coming. Amazing workmanship. thank you for the journey.
5,821 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »